Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

jenizzle wrote: »
    Hurrah, new tattoo :D I won't stick a photo up yet till it's all coloured in though, although some of you may have seen it on my FB anyway.

Feckin' thing hurt! The middle of my foot was ok, but the part that goes over the knuckle of my big toe, and the sides of my foot, they were some serious deep breathing moments! Tis mad the way the nerves are all connected too - one point, my back was going feckin' mental with twinges. Tis grand today, just one or two swollen lines but the rest is fine. Can't wait to get it coloured in now :D

Saw it one Facebook, it's looking great! Can't wait to see it in colour. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Also,am i the only person in the world who dislikes jim carey

I like him for the most part but I prefer him in serious roles to comedy and as an adult, Ace Ventura just really annoys me. Loved it as a kid. There was a cartoon series as well now I think of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I like him for the most part but I prefer him in serious roles to comedy and as an adult, Ace Ventura just really annoys me. Loved it as a kid. There was a cartoon series as well now I think of it....

I used love the cartoon haha the intro song is brilliant :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

i liked the cartoon.i just hate the silly faces he pulls in every single film.the cable guy gets me physically angry.altho i do like him in the number 23

i liked the cartoon.i just hate the silly faces he pulls in every single film.the cable guy gets me physically angry.altho i do like him in the number 23

i watched the number 23 a few weeks ago! good film really enjoyed it! such a different role for him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I must watch The Number 23. I love him Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. Love that film in general.

or just like robin williams in 'one hour photo' such a different role than what they normally play and they end up being brilliant when doing something serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Ankhyu wrote: »

Myself and the guy I've been seeing ended things yesterday evening. Sad times :(

That's a a pisser, sorry to hear that. His loss though, yeah? :D

On another note, here's a tatt some of you ladies might like. I think it's pretty cool....

257862.jpg

I would kill for a tattoo like that. :D

Think I'm gonna have a lazy day. I went for a run first thing this morning (running along the sea front in the rain is not fun!), have dropped the grandmother's dog off to her salon (fcuking thing gets her hair done more than I do!), have to go collect her at 2pm, and then have nothing planned. :D I love days off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I recorded lost boys last week so I'm watchin it now
    Forgot how cool this film was
    Anyone know who the bloke is singing at the beach in it
    So fcukin cheesy but can't stop singing it now

• Advertisement

tim capello - i still believe

yes i have the soundtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I recorded lost boys last week so I'm watchin it now
    Forgot how cool this film was
    Anyone know who the bloke is singing at the beach in it
    So fcukin cheesy but can't stop singing it now

This what your looking for

I love cheesy 80's music, Kenny Loggins is a legend, and since were talking about 80's music.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

( . )( . )

That is all! :D

( . )( . )

That is all! :D

No, that is NOT all! You need to tell us more! :P :pac:

No, that is NOT all! You need to tell us more! :P :pac:

I like brackets a lot. They are amazing. But I had nothing to say so I thought by putting full stops in them that it would make a nice bracket pattern. I dunno what you were thinking about?? :pac:

This what your looking for

I love cheesy 80's music, Kenny Loggins is a legend, and since were talking about 80's music.

Eddie Murphy, Party all the time!! I have one thing to say to that

257886.gif

Stupid sickness go away, the lack of eating I've been doing had me feeling just plain weak in the gym after about 15 minutes no energy what so ever, it needs to fcuk off quick its the last thing I need this week with Hell & Back on Sunday and the sneaky fcukers added 2k to the coarse without telling anyone.

Remis just posted this on his facebook im sure most of you will see it there but for those that don't, absolutely stunning.
    I saw him work this image up last time I was in with him customer wanted an eagle on there back but he didn't like the lines and flow no matter how many images he found, he must've have persuaded them to change it.
    946429_609725309052750_1441194129_n.jpg

I like brackets a lot. They are amazing. But I had nothing to say so I thought by putting full stops in them that it would make a nice bracket pattern. I dunno what you were thinking about?? :pac:

Yeah right, course you don't! :rolleyes: :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

God, I hate being broke. :(

I'm really itching for some new ink, and now I think I want a piercing too.

• Advertisement

kiddums wrote: »
    God, I hate being broke. :(

I'm really itching for some new ink, and now I think I want a piercing too.

I know of a lad who will call to your house in flip-flops and bermuda shorts, armed with a tattoo gun and bottle of Dettol. :eek: :p

But seriously, I feel your pain. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Finished work for the week!!!! :D:D Leaving here at 8am for Download tomorrow morning!!!! WOOHOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I know of a lad who will call to your house in flip-flops and bermuda shorts, armed with a tattoo gun and bottle of Dettol. :eek: :p

But seriously, I feel your pain. :)

Aw damn I thought he provided the beer and smokes too...

Not a good day :( gonna go into hiding until Thursday.

January wrote: »
    Aw damn I thought he provided the beer and smokes too...

I think he might though.... :pac:
    Not a good day :( gonna go into hiding until Thursday.

Awww, it'll be alright. You'll see.

Hmmm just home looking from looking at a car, im so torn I still like my own car Honda's are fualtless but I want more power. Im just afraid of going from ultra reliable Honda to BMW.

The car I looked is amazing the humm of the engine is sexual and the power is addictive but there only offering me 4250 for my own was hoping for more and engine fault light came on 5 minutes into the test drive now they said that would be fixed but does make me hesitant. I'm so torn.

Looks like some of the HMV stores are to re-open!! thank God for this!! since it closed in Limerick there is literally no where with a good selection of music and dvds!!

http://www.joe.ie/news/current-affairs/hmv-stores-to-re-open-with-e4-million-investment-and-100-jobs-created/

gregers85 wrote: »
    Looks like some of the HMV stores are to re-open!! thank God for this!! since it closed in Limerick there is literally no where with a good selection of music and dvds!!

http://www.joe.ie/news/current-affairs/hmv-stores-to-re-open-with-e4-million-investment-and-100-jobs-created/

Yeh I seen that the other day kept meaning to post it i here, after I posted in the films thread. Made my day when I saw especially when I saw the Liffey Valley one is to open again :), love random film purchases I've missed it so much since they left. Tescos are useless and Xtra Vision not much better especailly if your after a Blu Ray.

I'm considering applying for one in Dundrum or town, purely on the off chance that you get a staff discount. :pac: I'd spend all my wages in there. :D

• Advertisement

yeh id be the same would buy couple dvds a week! just wondering round the shop and spottin that unexpected film! cant beat it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement