Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My Bluray collection building slowed/stopped around the time HMV closed... Have a few nice ones though. Lord of the Rings trilogy, Back To The Future trilogy, Drive, Terminator 2, Alien Anthology, Fight Club 10th anniversary, The Mist, Pirahna 3D (:pac:) and a few others

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I really love that film brave an me daughter loves it aswell. She always asks for the ginger princess :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Five hundred euro wages has made up for my lack of social life or sleep over the past two weeks :D happy happy :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Ha!! I'm working on my literature review while my better half proof reads another chapter. Teamwork!! Meeting friends soon for dinner too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Im off to Kerry for the weekend with me Dad nd Bro nd a few of my dads family! sea fishing by day and boozing by night! sometimes there's an overlap haha 5 mins nd im outta work!! so slow today haha

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Five hundred euro wages has made up for my lack of social life or sleep over the past two weeks :D happy happy :)

So happy you posted twice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Can't forget Thundercats or Samurai Pizza Cats :)

Can't link video at the moment though.

Oh my god....I am not the only person who remembers Samurai Pizza Cats.....P.K.M has never believed me about that cartoon....lol Thank you!!!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Thinking of heading to the bike race in Skerries tomorrow but it seems they're charging to watch it now

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

P_1 wrote: »
    Thinking of heading to the bike race in Skerries tomorrow but it seems they're charging to watch it now

Charging an entry fee....they've been doing that for the last few yrs, last time we were there it was a tenner for adults. Has it increased?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

binxeo wrote: »
    Oh my god....I am not the only person who remembers Samurai Pizza Cats.....P.K.M has never believed me about that cartoon....lol Thank you!!!! Lol

:D

Had a colouring book of them as a kid and loved it. Kept it till it pretty much walked itself out the door :pac:

binxeo wrote: »
    Charging an entry fee....they've been doing that for the last few yrs, last time we were there it was a tenner for adults. Has it increased?

Its 15 this time round seemingly. I used to watch it from a friends garden on the route but he's moved away from Skerries now

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Its 15 this time round seemingly. I used to watch it from a friends garden on the route but he's moved away from Skerries now

Best part of Skerries is the piss up in the Man O War for the weekend.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Best part of Skerries is the piss up in the Man O War for the weekend.

Used to be before they got the techno lads in, not sure if the bikers run one anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Evenin' all, what's the story? Having a couple of brewskies in front of the TV after a long (hot) day!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Used to be before they got the techno lads in, not sure if the bikers run one anymore

Yeah it's been a few years since I was there but those Saturday night's could not be beaten.

Day three of serious pain. I am seriously fed up, taken some of my stronger meds and hope it dies down sooner rather than later. It's roasting tonight, window open and the breeze on my feet is lovely!

kellief wrote: »
    It's roasting tonight, window open and the breeze on my feet is lovely!

Aye....and being nekkid helps too!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Aye....and being nekkid helps too!! :D

:eek: who's nekkid??????? :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

35q8cc.jpg

• Advertisement

:eek: who's nekkid??????? :eek:

Nobody that I know of, just saying when it's really warm at night, it helps to sleep nekkid. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

This is me for the next few weeks.....rainy season. It's nearly 100% humidity. I don't walk to work. I swim through the air. (」゜ロ゜)」

photo4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

ConFurioso wrote: »
    This is me for the next few weeks.....rainy season. It's nearly 100% humidity. I don't walk to work. I swim through the air. (」゜ロ゜)」

photo4.jpg

That just sounds unpleasant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

It is! I prefer winter as a season anywhere to be honest.......but it is nice being nekkid with a fan on you. :cool: :pac:

I like winter the most too, I like it cold.

Angron wrote: »
    I like winter the most too, I like it cold.

I do like the sun have to say. Sun means more hunting and fishing for me. But I like the winter because it stays dark till 7 in morning making house parties longer :)

Lots of nekkid talk here. Crazy peoples.

Finally got frozen spinach! Supervalu sell a big bag for €1 in individual portions, genius! Smoothie is super good today (but that may be because I have a lot of painkillers in me!)
    Strawberries, frozen spinach, banana, celery, honey, milled linseed, cranberry juice. So good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Bought frozen spinach myself after reading here to put it in smoothies, but I've yet to try it. I never give myself enough time in the mornings to make one! I'll have to start getting up earlier :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Trying to do farm work but its just too damn warm! >.< Plus loads of wasps everywhere!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement