Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2014?

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Ballet17

lawlesp4 wrote: »
    Hey everyone are GAMSAT results really out or was that email a mistake???

Hi there, I think they are! I just received an email from the CAO saying that the results would be on their website tomorrow, and people on other boards seemed to have received theirs!

Anyone currently already on the course, care to share how the first year has gone? ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 28 medpad

Ballet17 wrote: »
    Hi there, I think they are! I just received an email from the CAO saying that the results would be on their website tomorrow, and people on other boards seemed to have received theirs!

Anyone currently already on the course, care to share how the first year has gone? ☺️

Results for everyone are out. Login into your acer account to view them

medpad wrote: »
    Results for everyone are out. Login into your acer account to view them

I am applying with my score from the UK gamsat from last Sept so didn't sit it this time round.. but thanks anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lawlesp4

They came out early this year so I didnt know if it was a glitch or something. I got 54 overall so I'm hoping that's good enough for UL! Anyone know what the story is with getting a loan for the 60k. Ive no credit history but I should have a fair bit saved come Sep. Just my luck that my score is borderline, I dont know whether to be excited or not haha

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mccloskc

lawlesp4 wrote: »
    They came out early this year so I didnt know if it was a glitch or something. I got 54 overall so I'm hoping that's good enough for UL! Anyone know what the story is with getting a loan for the 60k. Ive no credit history but I should have a fair bit saved come Sep. Just my luck that my score is borderline, I dont know whether to be excited or not haha
    I have 53. Feel the exact same way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Aid97

Hi,
    I have registered to sit Gamsat UK in September.
    Please can you advise what is the best study material to get me through this. I have a non science background.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 markitzero

Griffith's Gradmed is the best book. Stick to its techniques and you have a great chance

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 GEM2015

I was wondering if anyone who got a score of 53 was offered a place in CAO round 0 for UL GEM 2014?

I scored 53 in March during final year of college and really don't want to have to take a year out to apply for GEM in UL again. The round 0 offers are out on July 30th but the wait is killing me. I have applied for GAMSAT UK in Birmingham come September and if I don't get a round 0 offer I am quitting my job to focus more on study for the month of August rather than just studying after work.

Any information from someone who got offered UL in 2014 with a score of 53 would be greatly appreciated.

Hi anyone who still follows this thread! Future gem student hopeful here, I'm just wondering if anyone who is currently a gem student who got a loan, did anyone use their previous/personal bank or credit union? Or did ye get the tailored one run in conjunction with your chosen university? Any info would be great! Thanks

Advertisement