Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2014?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭letsdothis

UCD accepted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DroghedaTutor

Woo hoo !!! Got UL. First choice baby! Hey robgreen87 classmate!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 I_Shot_JR_1986

got ul with a 54.
    where can i see the other cutoffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Confused1987

Yes! Got UL, think I genuinely might have a heart attack!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blue_Zebra

UCC :):):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Robgreen87

Hi DroghedaTutor hi I_Shot_JR_1986.

Great news for you both..congrats!!! Can't wait to meet you guys come September

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Poppy1314

Got UCC! Thrilled!! :D:D:D

Not Rob Green that works for Intel?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SwiftEagle

Got UCC Myself!! that's half the battle now on to the business of loans :o:o

no.....

• Advertisement

Robgreen87 wrote: »

Why wait until September? I'm meeting up with another of our classmates again in a few weeks in limerick. Message me if you'd like to come along.

G'wan UL class of 2018!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lub

Got UL my first choice too! :D Grats everyone!

got ul with a 54.

Who shot JR? No one! Jr is alive and kicking. Hey classmate!

Time to sleep but, if anyone is looking for someone to share a house in limerick with msg me. I'll start my search next week. Common UL 2018!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HopefulGEM

UCD over the moon!!!:)

Lub wrote: »

hey classmate! Congrats. I'll be wandering around orientation talking in code ... are you lub? Ya know, you had that dream with the dog? ( cue nervous smile)!

Time to sleep but, if anyone is looking for someone to share a house in limerick with msg me. I'll start my search next week. Common UL 2018!

I have rented a house already and have one Gem housemate already. Message me if you'd like to view next week. Four bed house curragh birin, three gems. en 50th plus bills per person. Can message you link to full details.

Thats it I_Shot_JR_1986, off to a cracking start with your classmates. Start as you mean to go on

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Poppy1314

Anyone know where we can find round zero cutoffs??

Yes! Got UL, think I genuinely might have a heart attack!

Congrats classmate!

• Advertisement

I have rented a house already and have one Gem housemate already. Message me if you'd like to view next week. Four bed house curragh birin, three gems. en 50th plus bills per person. Can message you link to full details.

Lub wrote: »

hey classmate! Congrats. I'll be wandering around orientation talking in code ... are you lub? Ya know, you had that dream with the dog? ( cue nervous smile)!

got ul with a 54.

Who shot JR? No one! Jr is alive and kicking. Hey classmate!

Robgreen87 wrote: »

Why wait until September? I'm meeting up with another of our classmates again in a few weeks in limerick. Message me if you'd like to come along.

G'wan UL class of 2018!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Confused1987

If anyone isn't going back asleep for the foreseeable future would we get a UL GEM Facebook group going?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lub

Haha! I'll have to slink away from you and deny all knowledge of the dog so I can unload the craziness onto you. Muahahahaaa

Confused, there is a page up and running already. I'm not a member, but just search for class of 2018 and you should find it. :)

set up that FB page there then. I cant sleep with this stupid grin on my face.

sounds good. i'm away until the 16th but send me a link/contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gall17

Just accepted UL too, absolutely delighted! Never thought this day would come! I'll be down in limerick next tuesday and would be interested in viewing any rooms that are available with other grads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

UCC ... And here come the waterworks.... Worst nights sleep ever....��������������������������������������

Advertisement