Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Sounds unfortunate for Rince. If I'm not mistaken, they had been off air for last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭DopeTech

JDxtra wrote: »
    Sounds unfortunate for Rince. If I'm not mistaken, they had been off air for last few days.

I know you guys would presume they meant to hit 90s but since they are finishing up on Monday would comreg even bother? Surely it makes more sense to take out the stations that plan to hang around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

To make a statement, I would say. That's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dxman105

As per Losty Dublin in the TXFM thread, Christmas FM are to take over TXFM (ex. Phantom)'s frequency in Dublin for 2016. They have also added new relays in Kilkenny city and Wicklow town

Dublin: 105.2 ex. 94.3
    Cork: 106.7
    Limerick: 105.2 (possible typo for 105.5)
    Kilkenny city: 104.3
    Wicklow town: 106.6
    South East: 103.8
    Galway city: 89.5
    Kildare (Saggart): 88.1
    Bray: 107.3 (ex. 99.5)
    Longford (Cairn Hill): 101.6
    Cavan: 99.4

A temporary national station??? On all those channels!?! I really don't see the point of this station there is enough xmas music on normal radio around 3 weeks before Xmas, who finances this crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Rock Solid

To make a statement, I would say. That's why.

Exactly, they have to be seen doing something, it can take months for Comreg to gather evidence, reports, photos and obtain a warrant and have Garda involved and the warrant is only for a certain day and location. It's the site owner that's most a risk of fines or prosecution etc.

• Advertisement

It's not the end of NINETIES

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dublins anorak

Rock Solid wrote: »
    It's not the end of NINETIES
    You think be they B ack on fm in the future ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

Read on Facebook recently that phever do not plan to return to FM right now and are another station looking for a license or else to focus on their Internet service

You think be they B ack on fm in the future ?

I'd love to answer that but can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

dxman105 wrote: »
    A temporary national station??? On all those channels!?! I really don't see the point of this station there is enough xmas music on normal radio around 3 weeks before Xmas, who finances this crap?

It's raising money for charity. But I agree that the music is pointless crap.

• Advertisement

Only pirate Heard in Dublin this afternoon was 90s

Any changes in Dublin? Just to clarify is this the cork lineup?
    87.5 klub fm
    87.8 play-878
    97.6 cityview
    104.9 dhr
    106.4 caroline
    106.5 hazard

Lol classical music on soulcity's stream! Assume its bbcr3, is this also the case on 92.0 in dublin or is there still nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭easyradio

Yeh havent had much time two get over to the streaming pc two turn it of tx will remain of air for the moment

Yeh havent had much time two get over to the streaming pc two turn it of tx will remain of air for the moment

easyradio wrote: »

Just out of curiosity if the Tx is off where is the white noise and such coming from? Ob the stream i mean

I thought 92.0 was nothing to do with you, no?

Just out of curiosity if the Tx is off where is the white noise and such coming from
    Just a tuner locked to 92.0 picking up white noise and streaming it out online.

Only pirate Heard in Dublin this afternoon was 90s
    NLR Roots are online on 87.6.

I thought 92.0 was nothing to do with you, no?
    I am involved with my partners with soulcity on a small levil along with easy the streams were being relayed online useing a tuner pluged into a pc

• Advertisement

I am involved with my partners with soulcity on a small levil along with easy the streams were being relayed online useing a tuner pluged into a pc

Seems to be off now anyway

99.5 NINETIES in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,783 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

SimonMaher wrote: »
    At least two more Dublin temps between now and Christmas FM. Heed FM and 8Radio.com due on shortly (Heed first, 8 Later!).
    FrostyJim wrote: »
    What's heed all about do you know?

Edit: found it. http://www.axisballymun.ie/axis-all-areas/heed-fm-@-axis

Heed FM on 94.3 is a good signal in Dundalk. I was hearing Radio Scotland on that frequency loud and clear last night, but when I switched on today it was a load of young Dubs effin' and blindin'. That's what you get when a radio transmission becomes an art installation.

http://www.heedfm.com/

Lots of BBC Welsh and Scottish signals on FM making it into Dundalk over the last couple of days, and Clyde 1 a commercial station from Glasgow.

Virtually a pirate free zone in Dublin this morning on he FM band. All I could pick up was a relay of absolute 80s and no.1fm. Will be interesting to see who the next big pirate is.

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Virtually a pirate free zone in Dublin this morning on he FM band. All I could pick up was a relay of absolute 80s and no.1fm. Will be interesting to see who the next big pirate is.

who knows? This could be it, the move to the net

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ITV2

a weak 105.7 playing 'renengade master' in the Tallaght area.

ITV2 wrote: »
    a weak 105.7 playing 'renengade master' in the Tallaght area.

That's a relay of NO.1 FM from Moldova

No, there are two stations on 105.7. One called Kiss and one called No.1 FM. Both very weak transmissions different locations.

No, there are two stations on 105.7. One called Kiss and one called No.1 FM. Both very weak transmissions different locations.

Kiss Fm on 99.5 West Dublin

• Advertisement

Opentempofm waterford's stream is off, any1 have any idea about fm?

Advertisement