Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fisherman Sam

castle2012 wrote: »
    1025kiss just gone off air now .hope they where not raided

Listebing to it now. 1025kiss still on

Sound like scare tactics . Bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Carriers on 91.0 and 91.6 in Dublin.

Blank carrier also continues on 107.1 FM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Infoanon wrote: »

Hot fm where back on 91.00 round 5.30 this evening also 1052kiss sounding good again here in the north east .

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sunnyboy11

Sound like scare tactics . Bad form

Great to hear Phever back on 94.3 keep up the great work lads

• Advertisement

Gettin all80s on 98.9

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭hustlergraham

Infoanon wrote: »

Picking up BBC Radio 2 loud and clear in West Dublin on 88.7. 91.0 still on a carrier as is 107.1, 91.6 is Mix FM?? Audio dreadful anyhow and mono. Kiss on 102.5, nice audio and tunes.

Was something up with Phever on 94.3, constant awful buzzing sound for a while. But tx had gone off now.

Tonight August 24th in Dublin :

87.6 Chill
    88.8 Easy - significantly reduced power (sire change?) In mono
    91.0 Holding Carrier (strong)
    91.6 Mono transmissions have ceased...
    94.3 Phever
    98.4 the 90s Network (stronger ?)
    99.5 Flash
    102 5 Kiss
    105.7 the Beach
    107.1 Holding carrier

Low powered relays:
    98.9 All 80s
    105.7 No.1
    AM
    1395 Energy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Hot FM audio back on 91.0.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭Fmradiofan

JDxtra wrote: »
    Hot FM audio back on 91.0.

May god have mercy on us all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Liberta Per Gli Ultra

Often end up at Hot FM when driving, after failing to find a decent tune across several mainstream stations. It's hit and miss at best, like most dance stations, but as long as Nova is playing Tom Petty or The Rolling Stones for the billionth time (God forbid a rock station could play some Iron Maiden, Audioslave, The Offspring, Placebo, etc.) and 2FM/98/Spin are playing some modern chart-topping garbage.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Often end up at Hot FM when driving, after failing to find a decent tune across several mainstream stations. It's hit and miss at best, like most dance stations, but as long as Nova is playing Tom Petty or The Rolling Stones for the billionth time (God forbid a rock station could play some Iron Maiden, Audioslave, The Offspring, Placebo, etc.) and 2FM/98/Spin are playing some modern chart-topping garbage.....

i get what you mean, it's a case of it's the least worst option/better then nothing.
    have you tried 102.5 kiss fm? that could be a better option if you can pick it up.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Hot FM and the carrier on 107.1 are both off air in Dublin.

Kiss 1025 and Fresh remain on.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Dipole Keith

i get what you mean, it's a case of it's the least worst option/better then nothing.
    have you tried 102.5 kiss fm? that could be a better option if you can pick it up.

I’ve listened to Kiss a lot over the last week and it’s getting repetitive at this stage, I’d say 500 songs on repeat, Was great at the start but already sounding tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭DopeTech

1025Kiss seem to have changed their site or maybe reduced power recently as I was preciy able to pick them up clearly in North Kildare but now it fades closer to the M50.

Picking up the beach on 105.7 kiss on 102.5 and fresh 99.5 load and clear in Tallaght village

1025kiss sounding great

Has hot fm finally been hit

Picking up the beach on 105.7 kiss on 102.5 and fresh 99.5 load and clear in Tallaght village

1025kiss sounding great

Has hot fm finally been hit

Fingers & toes crossed!

Fmradiofan wrote: »
    Fingers & toes crossed!

Like a pretzel

Hot FM and the carrier on 107.1 are both off air in Dublin.

Kiss 1025 and Fresh remain on.

Lorraine Doyle must have finally cleared her spare room!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭hustlergraham

Fmradiofan wrote: »
    Lorraine Doyle must have finally cleared her spare room!

LOL! I think her and FK parted ways a while back. She's definitely not involved anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭hibits

I have not heard any presenters on Hot fm for some time. The station was gone for a couple of days earlier in the month as well. Maybe the owner has lost interest in running it.

hibits wrote: »
    I have not heard any presenters on Hot fm for some time. The station was gone for a couple of days earlier in the month as well. Maybe the owner has lost interest in running it.
    Yea this time last year FK was having gigs .but this year none .looks like he has lost interest again .
    It's probably the end .lasted over a year which is more than most of us taught hot fm would last .

Yea this time last year FK was having gigs .but this year none .looks like he has lost interest again .
    It's probably the end .lasted over a year which is more than most of us taught hot fm would last .

Nah i reckon everyone is done dealing with him. Never met such a toss pot in all my days!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

has there been any further news on the station called disco mentioned on 107.3 in dublin?
    also, i assume there are still no streams for kiss 102.5 and fresh 99.5?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

has there been any further news on the station called disco mentioned on 107.3 in dublin?
    Well from what we seen on this thread a few weeks ago, fresh are using a biscuit tin for broadcasting .And I'm afraid no stream as of yet for 1052kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Dipole Keith

Blank carrier on 88.1 FM in Dublin

Well from what we seen on this thread a few weeks ago, fresh are using a biscuit tin for broadcasting .And I'm afraid no stream as of yet for 1052kiss
    Not much wrong with Fresh FM transmitter....arguably one of the few positives.
    Kiss is 102.5 not 105.2.

Easy have returned to 88.8 this week with much improved transmission power and back in stereo .

Nothing for me on 88.1 at the moment.

Getting a carrier on 94.3 yesterday and today. There was oldies music on 94.3 earlier, definitely not Phever.

Getting a medium strength RetroNow signal on 107.1, at least out my way.

92.0 has a blank on but patchy

• Advertisement

Nothing for me on 88.1 at the moment.

Getting a carrier on 94.3 yesterday and today. There was oldies music on 94.3 earlier, definitely not Phever.

Getting a medium strength RetroNow signal on 107.1, at least out my way.
    Phever clear in the city centre and south West this evening, nothing on 88.1 or 107.1

Over the weekend the station that was relaying kiss country was carrying interviews about northern Ireland on repeat. Signal is strongest in the city centre

Advertisement