Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Is the suggestion that the bombing were entirely fake and that there was no one actually injured or killed?

If so, why would the conspirators do this instead of just planting bombs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

King Mob wrote: »
    Is the suggestion that the bombing were entirely fake and that there was no one actually injured or killed?

If so, why would the conspirators do this instead of just planting bombs?

It's an interesting question and it gives some hope that the 200 passengers who were reported to have landed safely at Cleveland airport on United 93 were allowed to live.
    It seems to be their style. They actually give warning of these events as well. Boston was predicted in Family Guy. 9/11 was planned for years, the five Israelis who said they were there to document 9/11 were in a van with a logo of the towers with a plane flying into them. You can see evidence that the Sandy Hook kids are still alive and if you look at the video of the shooting of the Police officer on the street in Paris at the Charlie Hebdo event, you can see that the riffle does not recoil and there is no blood.

Here's the mad van which exploded after the suspects were apprehended.
    http://www.lostscribemedia.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/911truck76xfxfx.jpg

Here's the uncensored footage of the police officer getting shot in the head.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slj5S9ibM8c

omnithanos wrote: »
    It's an interesting question and it gives some hope that the 200 passengers who were reported to have landed safely at Cleveland airport on United 93 were allowed to live.
    It seems to be their style. They actually give warning of these events as well. Boston was predicted in Family Guy. 9/11 was planned for years, the five Israelis who said they were there to document 9/11 were in a van with a logo of the towers with a plane flying into them. You can see evidence that the Sandy Hook kids are still alive and if you look at the video of the shooting of the Police officer on the street in Paris at the Charlie Hebdo event, you can see that the riffle does not recoil and there is no blood.
    Ok, so why in your opinion do they go to the bother of faking all these deaths when it would be far far easier to just kill them?

Ok, so why in your opinion do they go to the bother of faking all these deaths when it would be far far easier to just kill them?

Cos they only kill people if they have to like the police investigator who was investigating the Charlie Hedo case who "committed suicide".

They are very interested in deception and in telling you the events before they happen which alludes to dark magic. Sounds bonkers but there's a big theory going round involving satanic rituals. If you watch the video of George Bush in the classroom with the kids you can see many connections with satanic ritual.
    The book he's reading is the pet goat (symbolises Satan), the book is upside down (another satanic marker) the kids are chanting STEEL HIT PLANE and the teacher gets them all to bow to Bush by asking them to pick up their books from the floor (immediately before the first plane hits). Theres also a mad cartoon film (not for kids) called Pet Goat II. Interesting coincidence as are the predictions of Robin Williams suicide and the Boston Bombing in Family Guy. There are many such markers in mainstream movies, the back to the future series is littered with references to 9/11 and the whole premise of the first movie is prior knowledge of a TOWER getting struck and a terrorist attempt in the TWIN pines mall.

Here's the Bush classroom scene
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

Here's a Back to the Future montage (note the symbol of the Illuminati (the orchestraters of these events) in the last part.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFM02ItYKbY

It's a stretch granted but interesting nonetheless.

• Advertisement

Cos they only kill people if they have to like the police investigator who was investigating the Charlie Hedo case who "committed suicide".
    Why would they care about that exactly? Especially when not killing people apparently leaves obvious clues.
    Surely if they are willing to kill some in a very obvious way, (not to mention kill upwards of 3000 people), why would killing and maiming a few people in Boston bother them?

Why would they care about that exactly? Especially when not killing people apparently leaves obvious clues.
    Surely if they are willing to kill some in a very obvious way, (not to mention kill upwards of 3000 people), why would killing and maiming a few people in Boston bother them?

There weren't 3.000 people killed in 9/11, no planes hit. You can check the death records to see how many actually died.

As I stated before they are all about deception and only kill when necessary. Like when people question the 9/11 story they seem to get bumped off.

April 15th was the day the Titanic sank and it is apparently a very important date for Satanists.

Here's another interesting coincidence between the actual events of the Titanic and a novella published in 1898 which predicts the events in detail.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futility,_or_the_Wreck_of_the_Titan

As I stated before they are all about deception and only kill when necessary. Like when people question the 9/11 story they seem to get bumped off.
    This assertion makes no sense.
    You have not explained why they would do this when it would be far more beneficial for them to just kill people.

What's really happening here that people are looking for anything they can use prove a conspiracy, regardless of whether or not that conspiracy makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭irelandrover

There weren't 3.000 people killed in 9/11, no planes hit. You can check the death records to see how many actually died.

April 15th was the day the Titanic sank and it is apparently a very important date for Satanists.

Here's another interesting coincidence between the actual events of the Titanic and a novella published in 1898 which predicts the events in detail.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futility,_or_the_Wreck_of_the_Titan

I tried not to get roped in, but you actually believe that no planes hit buildings in 9/11?

I tried not to get roped in, but you actually believe that no planes hit buildings in 9/11?

Yeah, if you watch any of the footage in slow motion you can see the planes have been digitally inserted. Note how the wing goes behind the smoke in the background at 16secs and behind the edge of the building it's about to hit at 23secs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSDfbm8OhCg

According to flight statistics those two planes didn't fly that day.

We also have a precedent. In 1945 a bomber flew straight into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 11 people inside the building and 3 crew members and plane debris fell onto the street below.

Of the 85 surveillance cameras at the Pentagon none showed a plane hitting, a helicopter video shows the missile hitting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

The plane crash site at Shanksville was obviously faked and flight United 93 was reported to have landed safely at Cleveland Airport that morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Drifting off topic folks. Stick to the original or move it to 9/11

This assertion makes no sense.
    You have not explained why they would do this when it would be far more beneficial for them to just kill people.

What's really happening here that people are looking for anything they can use prove a conspiracy, regardless of whether or not that conspiracy makes sense.

The fact that you think it makes no sense is the very reason that they are getting away with it & rubbing our noses in it with the obvious clues. Most normal people accept most of what they have been told by the establishment & the media but where anomalies are apparent they should really be investigated & those investigations strongly implicate those in positions of real power.

As we have gone off topic I will prepare a timeline of events I think they staged in another thread & post the link here later.

The fact that you think it makes no sense is the very reason that they are getting away with it & rubbing our noses in it with the obvious clues. Most normal people accept most of what they have been told by the establishment & the media but where anomalies are apparent they should really be investigated & those investigations strongly implicate those in positions of real power.
    So why leave clues deliberately at all?
    The only reason you know about this conspiracy in the first place is the clues they deliberately leave you.

If they left no clues then no one would know that they were behind it.

You are saying that they also want to keep people quiet about it, therefore they kill certain people like you believe they did with this police officer.

So to be clear you are arguing they both want to be really obvious about it and also are willing to kill people to hide it.... but not too many people... cause they don't want to expose themselves?

So can you explain the benefit for them doing this?

So why leave clues deliberately at all?
    The only reason you know about this conspiracy in the first place is the clues they deliberately leave you.

If they left no clues then no one would know that they were behind it.

You are saying that they also want to keep people quiet about it, therefore they kill certain people like you believe they did with this police officer.

So to be clear you are arguing they both want to be really obvious about it and also are willing to kill people to hide it.... but not too many people... cause they don't want to expose themselves?

So can you explain the benefit for them doing this?

Perhaps it has something to do with using deception to fuel their dark magical satanic powers. I assume you haven't taken up the Satanic argument because you fear for my sanity and don't wish to push me over the edge. I do sometimes feel a bit like the guy at the end of the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie, he looked utterly demented but he knew he was right. I also left out any mention of Satanism in my new thread. Mabye Simon Covney knows why, he attended the secret Bilderberg conference last year.

Drifting off topic folks. Stick to the original or move it to 9/11

Here's my new thread where we can talk about all the linked conspiracies.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94641586#post94641586

Perhaps it has something to do with using deception to fuel their dark magical satanic powers.
    So then you'd agree that to some one who doesn't believe in magic, that the motivations you are attributing to the conspirators make no sense and are self contradictory, correct?
    I assume you haven't taken up the Satanic argument because you fear for my sanity and don't wish to push me over the edge.
    Nope, simply because I don't think there'd be any point to addressing it and it would not help me to understand how you deal with the tremendous hole in you conspiracy theory.

So then you'd agree that to some one who doesn't believe in magic, that the motivations you are attributing to the conspirators make no sense and are self contradictory, correct?

You don't have to believe in magic to believe in the existence of Satanism.

Nope, simply because I don't think there'd be any point to addressing it and it would not help me to understand how you deal with the tremendous hole in you conspiracy theory.

If deception is central to their beliefs then fake bombs which tie in perfectly with cgi planes are a logical answer. You may consider the possibility improbable but unless a scenario can be labelled impossible then you cannot dismiss it completely. Don't forget that the Boston Bombing occurred on the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic so the use of deception may be related to the amazing coincidence between the events of the novella about the Titan which was written in 1898 and the events of Titanic 14 years later.

Here's a webpage linking the month of April to Satanism and false flag operations.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/month-of-april-satanism-sorrow-and-false-flags-2621994.html

Disclaimer: I'm only posting this stuff to show it could be a possibility. I'm more interested in what these people are doing and uncovering who is doing what then why they are doing it because we are then entering the realms of assumption not logic.

You may consider the possibility improbable but unless a scenario can be labelled impossible then you cannot dismiss it completely. D
    Yes given that it's a choice between a vast nonsensical, self contradictory conspiracy based on magic and people on the internet being wrong, the idea of it being a conspiracy is improbable.

Are you saying that it is impossible that it is a genuine attack by some one not controlled by a vast satanic conspiracy?

Yes given that it's a choice between a vast nonsensical, self contradictory conspiracy based on magic and people on the internet being wrong, the idea of it being a conspiracy is improbable.

Are you saying that it is impossible that it is a genuine attack by some one not controlled by a vast satanic conspiracy?

As I explained previously you don't have to believe in magic to believe in the existence of Satanism.

Why do you think they used cgi planes instead of real planes to crash into the twin towers?

How is the idea of it being an attack by two kids not improbable?
    What did they possibly have to gain from the attack?
    Why did they deny doing it if it was real?
    Real terrorists boast about their attacks otherwise what really was the point of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Perhaps it has something to do with using deception to fuel their dark magical satanic powers. I assume you haven't taken up the Satanic argument because you fear for my sanity and don't wish to push me over the edge. I do sometimes feel a bit like the guy at the end of the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie, he looked utterly demented but he knew he was right. I also left out any mention of Satanism in my new thread. Mabye Simon Covney knows why, he attended the secret Bilderberg conference last year.

Erm

Hardly a secret when everyone knew about it and even those idiots Alex Jones and David icke were doing live streams from outside the venue and filming people going in and oit.

• Advertisement

As I explained previously you don't have to believe in magic to believe in the existence of Satanism.

Why do you think they used cgi planes instead of real planes to crash into the twin towers?

Real terrorists boast about their attacks otherwise what really was the point of it?

They what now? :confused:

Erm

Hardly a secret when everyone knew about it and even those idiots Alex Jones and David icke were doing live streams from outside the venue and filming people going in and oit.

No press allowed in and you can't reveal what was discussed, not secret as in nobody knows about it.

No press allowed in and you can't reveal what was discussed, not secret as in nobody knows about it.

The company i work for will be having a board meeting on Friday, no.press are allowed and i'm pretty sure the board members can't reveal what is discussed.

They what now? :confused:

Come on Timberrrrrrrr that's old news.

I put up the events of 9/11 as they happened on my new thread over here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94641329

The wikipedia page is totally nuts.

There's a difference between believing in the existence of Satanism and the exisitance of a vast satanic conspiracy who believe they can do magic.
    I don't believe they did.
    What is improbable about it that makes it far more improbable than a centuries long satanic conspiracy that completely nonsensical and sel contradictory.
    There are tons of possible answers.
    Mistakenly believed that they were dealing a blow against a great evil.
    Believed themselves to be martyrs and that being a martyr was a noble goal.
    Believed they could become famous from the attacks.
    Or it could just be plain old craziness.
    Because afterwards they realised the consequences of what they did and either feared those consequences or believed that denying it could be the best defense if/when it came to trail. (Assuming that they did deny it as you claim.)

Now which parts of these are impossible or improbable?

The company i work for will be having a board meeting on Friday, no.press are allowed and i'm pretty sure the board members can't reveal what is discussed.

Will Alex Ross be there?

Will Alex Ross be there?

Yeah

I just read your other thread and can see that every incident in the world is a conspiracy in your eyes.

There's a difference between believing in the existence of Satanism and the exisitance of a vast satanic conspiracy who believe they can do magic.

I don't believe they did.

What is improbable about it that makes it far more improbable than a centuries long satanic conspiracy that completely nonsensical and sel contradictory.

There are tons of possible answers.
    Mistakenly believed that they were dealing a blow against a great evil.
    Believed themselves to be martyrs and that being a martyr was a noble goal.
    Believed they could become famous from the attacks.
    Or it could just be plain old craziness.

Because afterwards they realised the consequences of what they did and either feared those consequences or believed that denying it could be the best defense if/when it came to trail. (Assuming that they did deny it as you claim.)

Now which parts of these are impossible or improbable?

It's all just supposition.
    I won't go along with the official story because there are a ton of anomalies and you won't go along with fake bomb theorists and cgi plane theorists unless it is proven to you beyond any doubt so we are at a stalemate with neither proving the other wrong.
    If you compare my version of what happened on 9/11 with the wikipedia version which bits do you concur with? You surely can't go along with everything in the official story?

Yeah

I just read your other thread and can see that every incident in the world is a conspiracy in your eyes.

I didn't research them all but the internet is just a click away if you want to be that solider.
    As I just said to King Mob if you compare my version of what happened on 9/11 with the wikipedia version which bits do you concur with? You surely can't go along with everything in the official story and isn't it convenient that they left out all the facts about the training drills etc.

• Advertisement

I didn't research them all but the internet is just a click away if you want to be that solider.
    As I just said to King Mob if you compare my version of what happened on 9/11 with the wikipedia version which bits do you concur with? You surely can't go along with everything in the official story and isn't it convenient that they left out all the facts about the training drills etc.

Wikipedia and the internet? That's your sources for your "proof". Sickens me when people like yourself claim Sandy Hook and other massacres were staged.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement