Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

old_aussie wrote: »
    This lady presents a different view of the bombers mother, and the travels of the family.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge-jeanines-epic-smackdown-on-the-mother-of-the-boston-jihadi-bombers/

For a judge, this MSM-goon 'unbiased legal analyst' Pirro has displayed a shocking lack of adherence to the US legal system founded upon the tenet of 'innocent until proven guilty' and has used awfully selective reasoning in the form of snippets from a grieving, distraught, irrational mother to cast her judgement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭Colgem

luketitz wrote: »
    For a judge, this MSM-goon 'unbiased legal analyst' Pirro has displayed a shocking lack of adherence to the US legal system founded upon the tenet of 'innocent until proven guilty' and has used awfully selective reasoning in the form of snippets from a grieving, distraught, irrational mother to cast her judgement.

She is a fox news pundit speaking on tv not speaking in a court of law.

Colgem wrote: »
    She is a fox news pundit speaking on tv not speaking in a court of law.

So that gives her a right to cast judgement and incite hatred towards someone who has not been convicted of a crime?

So that gives her a right to cast judgement and incite hatred towards someone who has not been convicted of a crime?

Errrr what do you think is done on this forum? In politics/After Hours etc...

You appear to object to the fact that she has a opinion and is giving a platform on fox news.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jaykay12

I don't think objecting to the fueling of hatred is quite the same as rejecting her right to freedom of speech, nor does the fact Fox News is a propaganda tool make her "right".
    Her ramble was personalised to such an extent as to make it quite distasteful, that's all he's pointing out.

I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

It could have been aliens

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jaykay12

garhjw wrote: »
    It could have been aliens

Well, we can't prove it couldn't have been aliens, so correct! :)

Or gorillas

Errrr what do you think is done on this forum? In politics/After Hours etc...

You appear to object to the fact that she has a opinion and is giving a platform on fox news.

I don't object to any of the things you've suggested in that particular comment. I object to the fact that she is pretty much acting as judge, jury and executioner without a single shred of conclusive evidence (AFAIK) to suggest she is correct in her path of accusation.

I certainly wouldn't be rushing to avail of her legal services if she follows a similar trajectory in handling her professional cases, and I'm surprised that she is presenting herself on a global forum in such an unprofessional manner.

Don't see much wrong with what they said. The mother is clearly a liar and the 2 kids killed and maimed a large number of people whilst fre loading off the US government.

• Advertisement

I don't object to any of the things you've suggested in that particular comment. I object to the fact that she is pretty much acting as judge, jury and executioner without a single shred of conclusive evidence (AFAIK) to suggest she is correct in her path of accusation.

I'd agree. However there is a shade of irony of decrying someone for giving their opinion on the boston bombing, on a thread discussing boston bombing conspiracy theories.

I certainly wouldn't be rushing to avail of her legal services if she follows a similar trajectory in handling her professional cases, and I'm surprised that she is presenting herself on a global forum in such an unprofessional manner.

I don't think you can avail of a judge's services you can't demand a new judge.

garhjw wrote: »
    Don't see much wrong with what they said. The mother is clearly a liar and the 2 kids killed and maimed a large number of people whilst fre loading off the US government.

Anyone can be portrayed as a liar with selective reasoning and the use of video snippets.

Have her children been convicted of that crime you've accused them of?

I'm not defending any particular individuals here, I'm simply highlighting the fact that a lot of conclusions seem to have already been reached ahead of criminal proceedings, which I find disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Hoop66

The question I would ask is what is an alledgedly highly-qualified and impartial legal official doing making unsubstantiated rants on a propaganda network like Fox News?

Most would agree that the two brothers were probably guilty of the bombing but, as there hasn't been a trial yet, surely it goes against the central tenet of the law in a civilised society to pronounce on their guilt or innocence? And surely a "judge" should know that?

I'm guessing that she's a "judge" like judge Judy is a "judge", and I will give her pronouncements attention accordingly.

I'd agree. However there is a shade of irony of decrying someone for giving their opinion on the boston bombing, on a thread discussing boston bombing conspiracy theories.

I don't see the irony - I disagree with what she's said and the methods she has used to draw her conclusions. My expression of opinion has contributed to the debate, rather than detract from it or create any sense of irony.

I don't think you can avail of a judge's services you can't demand a new judge.

You're right, you can't hire the services of a judge and I stand corrected on that. My general view that she's causing bluster based on emotion and self-indigation stand firm however and I appreciate how you and many others will not share that particular view.

Do you have any particular views to share with us on the topic? Would I be correct in assuming you agree with what Pirro has said in the above video? If so, why do you agree with it, without first allowing the legal process to guide your judgement?

I don't see the irony - I disagree with what she's said and the methods she has used to draw her conclusions. My expression of opinion has contributed to the debate, rather than detract from it or create any sense of irony.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    The question I would ask is what is an alledgedly highly-qualified and impartial legal official doing making unsubstantiated rants on a propaganda network like Fox News?

Most would agree that the two brothers were probably guilty of the bombing but, as there hasn't been a trial yet, surely it goes against the central tenet of the law in a civilised society to pronounce on their guilt or innocence? And surely a "judge" should know that?

I'm guessing that she's a "judge" like judge Judy is a "judge", and I will give her pronouncements attention accordingly.

What he said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Calm it down, folks. Don't make it personal. Discuss the topic, not other posters.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

This lady presents a different view of the bombers mother, and the travels of the family.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge-jeanines-epic-smackdown-on-the-mother-of-the-boston-jihadi-bombers/

That was a disgusting piece of propaganda by a disgusting media whore. The right has no shame. She has completely misrepresented the situation. 1. The younger Tsarnaev studied full time in a reputable institution and worked as a lifeguard. The murdered one was a full time parent as his wife was the wage earner,

Worse, is the the misrepresentation of the statements mother. She spoke well of her chidren but this is at the same time as competely rejecting their guilt. From her perspective she wasn't defending terrorists but defending the innocent.

Incidentally is of foreign heritage herself and this is her law-abiding, mob linked, ex jailbird husband who assaulted a woman.

pirro120025--525x350.jpg

I wonder how many Muslim-looking people got attacked in the street due to hateful ***** lies and propaganda.

Worse, is the the misrepresentation of the statements mother. She spoke well of her chidren but this is at the same time as competely rejecting their guilt. From her perspective she wasn't defending terrorists but defending the innocent.

Excellently put, and is exactly my point when commenting on Pirro's use of snippets to support her thoroughly biased judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I found this pretty amusing. Yet another Freudian slip from Bush?

• Advertisement

Excellently put,

I don't know about that :D
    Worse, is the the misrepresentation of the statements mother.
    and is exactly my point when commenting on Pirro's use of snippets to support her thoroughly biased judgement.
    It's a disgrace. For completely distorting the facts this woman should be sacked in shame. Instead she will be patted on the back for pushing Murdoch's agenda through deceit.

Chechen man ‘linked’ to Boston bombers unarmed when shot by FBI
    20130530-chechen-man-boston-bombers-unarmed-shot-fbi-usa

Here is photos of the murdered guys body at the morgue. Graphic obviously. Multiple bullet holes including an exit wound in the head - execution style. This whole event stinks.
    http://kavpolit.com/eksklyuzivnye-fotografii-ubitogo-ibragima-todasheva/

Chechen man ‘linked’ to Boston bombers unarmed when shot by FBI
    20130530-chechen-man-boston-bombers-unarmed-shot-fbi-usa

Link doesn't work.

Here is photos of the murdered guys body at the morgue. Graphic obviously. Multiple bullet holes including an exit wound in the head - execution style. This whole event stinks.
    <snip>

Mod: Pics unacceptable by Boards standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

Have to agree with the sentiments of nearly everyone on here about this woman, its a disgrace this person(id be banned if i called her what i wanted)gets any air time her every word makes me dislike everything about her and the people that buy into what she says, more and more americans will take everything she says as gospel.
    Love the way she gets the mention of guns in there propaganda at its worst.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Ohh God........

Wtf is this ****. How can she even speak like that when they haven't been found guilty?

I'd love to punch her stupid fake face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

BloodBath wrote: »
    Wtf is this ****. How can she even speak like that when they haven't been found guilty?

I'd love to punch her stupid fake face.

You think they didn't do the bombings?
    The mother said she was sorry they ever came to America. She also asked why her son hadn't been sent to Guantanamo bay instead of being left free??

• Advertisement

What happened until innocent until proven guilty and due process?

It doesn't matter what I think. It's what the jury thinks after a fair trial.

Her mother said that because she believes her son is innocent and would have preferred if they were sent to Guantanamo rather than being killed. Don't take it out of context.

She's also a woman under severe stress and grief with the media spotlight on her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement