Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

omnithanos wrote: »
    It's all just supposition.
    Yup. As are your assertions about a vast global conspiracy.

The difference is that my suppositions are rational and reasonable and far, far more likely and consistent that yours.

If this isn't the case, please explain how.
    If you compare my version of what happened on 9/11 with the wikipedia version which bits do you concur with? You surely can't go along with everything in the official story?
    No thanks. Not interested in discussing 9/11 on this thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Wikipedia and the internet? That's your sources for your "proof". Sickens me when people like yourself claim Sandy Hook and other massacres were staged.

You must not go to horror movies then because they are fake too.
    Do a bit of research yourself before you elect to take the high moral ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You must not go to horror movies then because they are fake too.
    Do a bit of research yourself before you elect to take the high moral ground.

Yeah

I'll email Alex Jones am sure he will be able to give me all the "facts" :rolleyes:

King Mob wrote: »
    Yup. As are your assertions about a vast global conspiracy.

The difference is that my suppositions are rational and reasonable and far, far more likely and consistent that yours.

If this isn't the case, please explain how.

No thanks. Not interested in discussing 9/11 on this thread.

Your suppositions are made to serve a purpose, that purpose being to discredit people on this board who want to find out the truth.

The following video uses real images of the boston bombing to show that the cowboy hat and wheelchair poster boys are fakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-eHRFzjlqc

How does wheelchair guy look so chipper for a guy who just lost both legs?
    What is your opinion on the medical reaction given?
    Does a simple tourinette like this stop all the blood from dripping out of his legs that have just been blown off?
    How come his fake leg falls off and has to be put back on by a steward if he's not fake?
    How come the black lady who is shielding him while he is putting on his fake leg looks fine right after the bomb but is stretchered off covered in blood later?

Your suppositions are made to serve a purpose, that purpose being to discredit people on this board who want to find out the truth.
    Then if that's the case, you'd have no issue explaining why they are impossible or more improbable than your suppositions.

Lets try to focus on one set of points at a time.
    You asked for alternative explanations, I provided them, so please address them.

• Advertisement

Then if that's the case, you'd have no issue explaining why they are impossible or more improbable than your suppositions.

Lets try to focus on one set of points at a time.
    You asked for alternative explanations, I provided them, so please address them.

Opinions are just that. We aren't going to get anywhere by rehashing our thoughts on whose opinions are the least credible nor would such argument prove anything as the fact of the matter does not always follow the most obvious or credible path.

The only sensible option is to debate the video evidence I presented
    in the following video which uses real images of the boston bombing to show that the cowboy hat and wheelchair poster boys are fakes.

Does a simple tourinette like this stop all the blood from dripping out of his legs that have just been blown off?
    How come his fake leg falls off and has to be put back on by a steward if he's not fake?
    How come the black lady who is shielding him while he is putting on his fake leg looks fine right after the bomb but is stretchered off covered in blood later?

Opinions are just that. We aren't going to get anywhere by rehashing our thoughts on whose opinions are the least credible nor would such argument prove anything as the fact of the matter does not always follow the most obvious or credible path.
    Sorry no, not buying it.
    My explanations are objectively far more reasonable ration and consistent than yours.
    Anyone can tell this at a glance.

You are unable to explain why mine are improbable or less likely than your explanation.
    in the following video which uses real images of the boston bombing to show that the cowboy hat and wheelchair poster boys are fakes.
    No thanks, since I already provided you with explanations that you've asked for but you've just said that you're not going to address them because they are "just my opinions."
    Not interested in wasting 30 minutes of my life on a very awful looking video for the same thing to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

Just watched that video what a load of s***e.
    2 guys kinda look similar (so what).
    Guy puts on sun glasses must be some kind of secret signal( or there is smoke and debris in the air)
    2 people look at each other must be some secret signal(LOL)
    People wave hands as secret signal(or are trying to call attention). Lady doesnt move from the scene straight away(or is in shock after explosion).
    There is no blood on the ground( The camera shows where they are going not where they have been obviously there is no blood in the picture)
    At no point did I see a "fake" leg fall off and be put back on.

That just wasted 30 min of my life.:confused::confused::confused:

Sorry no, not buying it.
    My explanations are objectively far more reasonable ration and consistent than yours.
    Anyone can tell this at a glance.

You are unable to explain why mine are improbable or less likely than your explanation.

No thanks, since I already provided you with explanations that you've asked for but you've just said that you're not going to address them because they are "just my opinions."
    Not interested in wasting 30 minutes of my life on a very awful looking video for the same thing to happen.

Some people may think your opinions are spot on but most haven't seen the video evidence of the hoax.
    In the context of the video I posted I believe your explanations are not more reasonable rational and consistent then mine as my video strongly suggests that it was a fake bomb and there are hundreds of such videos. If you do your research on them we can then have a proper debate. On another recent thread somebody actually posted that they wouldn't trust any images on Google.
    If you don't do any research you're like a movie critic writing a terrible review for the guilt trip when it's actually quite a charming little movie.

Here's a 16 second clip you might be able to sit through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xhjAr_3kk

Jeff Bauman is in the top centre of the frame. He is the guy who got both legs blasted off and this video shows what happened immediately after the blast.
    I ask you does he look like he's just had his two legs blown off?
    Is there any blood anywhere?
    What's he actually doing?
    Yes he's putting on a fake limb designed to look like a blast wound.
    I would say he was Busted!!!

NewCorkLad says:
    The camera shows where they are going not where they have been obviously there is no blood in the picture

I say:
    Camera shows the path they already travelled, they aren't going backwards.

NewCorkLad says:
    At no point did I see a "fake" leg fall off and be put back on.

I say:
    It falls off at 24mins.

You didn't answer my other questions:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

I say:
    Camera shows the path they already travelled, they aren't going backwards.

Exactly they are not traveling backwards the camera can not see through them to where they came from

You didn't answer my other questions:

He doesnt look chipper, he is pale as a ghost an barely looks conscious.

Im not a medical professional are you? It looks like regular citizens got him in a wheel chair and are rushing him to help.

I dont know do you? I would assume it does it fairly effectively as it is used in battlefield scenarios

How can you tell that she looks fine right after the bomb? From the picture she looks to be helping the poor man who had his legs blown off, so of course she would be covered in blood and after what she went through Im sure she was suffering from shock, so needed to be stretchered away and given oxygen.

Your other short video clearly shows him tying something around his leg as a tourinette not putting on a fake leg. You would only see something else if you wanted to see something else.

Thats enough of my life wasted.

NewCorkLad wrote: »
    I say:

Im not a medical professional are you? It looks like regular citizens got him in a wheel chair and are rushing him to help.

I dont know do you? I would assume it does it fairly effectively as it is used in battlefield scenarios

Your other short video clearly shows him tying something around his leg as a tourinette not putting on a fake leg. You would only see something else if you wanted to see something else.

Thats enough of my life wasted.
    The opinion of the medical professional given in the video contradicts your opinion.

In the second video why is there no blood immediately after he had his legs blown off?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Far too many personal attacks in this thread - newcomers to the CT forum should read the Charter. Attack the post not the poster.

If you cannot discuss the topic without resorting to this, you need to step back and read the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The FBI have released new video today. Shows some pretty damning evidence of the second backpack being left down before the bomb detonates
    http://m.media.theage.com.au/featured/fbi-releases-video-before-boston-bombings-6337524.html

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    The FBI have released new video today. Shows some pretty damning evidence of the second backpack being left down before the bomb detonates
    http://m.media.theage.com.au/featured/fbi-releases-video-before-boston-bombings-6337524.html

The following video shows the same little girl in the video you posted, who had her leg amputated, standing immediately after the bomb went off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXpJWke2Zso

The bin and the tree don't appear to have been damaged from the blast either.

And there's no blood.

Here's another video about the little girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfgugJxCOo

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The bin and the tree don't appear to have been damaged from the blast either.

That's actually unsurprising for an IED, that particular one was engineered to maim and kill with pieces of shrapnel rather than the blast itself.

Wouldn't surprise me if the tree had shrapnel embedded into it though.

That's actually unsurprising for an IED, that particular one was engineered to maim and kill with pieces of shrapnel rather than the blast itself.

Wouldn't surprise me if the tree had shrapnel embedded into it though.

Good observation, we're getting closer to solving this case!

As the tree was in such close proximity to the "bomb" it is safe to assume that it did get hit by shrapnel. Therefore all we need to do to solve this mystery is to facebook one of our friends from Boston to go down to the tree and take some high resolution photos of it so we can examine the marks on the tree that were made by the shrapnel. The marks will still be there in the same way that young kids in love carve their initials on trees like L+M.

In the meantime how do you explain how the girl who had her leg ripped apart is standing independently straight after the bomb and she doesn't appear to be in any discomfort?
    Why are there so few casualties at the scene when there were reportedly well over 200 people injured in both blasts?
    None of the people hanging out in the background look to be injured in any way, is it not logical to assume that they are actors waiting to take up their positions?
    Why is there no blood in evidence immediately after the blast?
    Why is it that in the second video of the little girl she appears to be lying on the ground with her stump exposed when she didn't get it amputated till after?
    Why does it look like the dude in the red is attaching a fake leg to her stump?
    In the 16 sec video I posted of Mr. Jeff Bauman why is there no blood in evidence if he has just lost both legs?
    And why is it that if he is tying a tourinette around his own leg and not helping to attach a fake limb as I have alleged that he is not writhing around in agony?
    He doesn't appear to be in any discomfort whatsoever.

Then there's a video of two different ladies running around screaming while holding onto to the same lifelike child doll, what's that about?
    And there are multiple videos showing people passing out packets of fake blood on the scene.
    And a video showing that the same three first responders on the scene at Sandy Hook elementary school were all present here right beside where the defendant placed his bag and the three Sandy Hook guys all have similar backpacks to defendant guy.
    And how can you explain how the Family guy episode aired 19 days before alluded to the boston bombing in such detail?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Fbi release footage of the brothers. They both enter the scene and separate to cause maximum damage. Younger drops his bag, you can clearly see he no longer has his bag on his shoulder. There is an explosion to the left, younger brother runs off without his backpack then BOOM.

Of course anyone who thinks it was all a conspiracy are not gonna buy this video and will see what they want to see. In my opinion this is absolute proof it was them.

There is no evidence to suggest it was anyone else and the defense have admitted in court it was the brothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Fbi release footage of the brothers. They both enter the scene and separate to cause maximum damage. Younger drops his bag, you can clearly see he no longer has his bag on his shoulder. There is an explosion to the left, younger brother runs off without his backpack then BOOM.

Of course anyone who thinks it was all a conspiracy are not gonna buy this video and will see what they want to see. In my opinion this is absolute proof it was them.

There is no evidence to suggest it was anyone else and the defense have admitted in court it was the brothers.

when the services are involved its not a case of who done it, more like who talked them into it and for what purposes?

remember the original suspect? the guy who lived in the older brother's apartment block? well he was deported immediately for 'national security' reasons.

my best guess is he is/was in the services and the brothers were patsys, talked into doing it in the name of allah, by spooks and babysat each step of the way to make sure it happened.

whether or not the bombs were real or actually hurt anyone doesnt matter at this stage. if they pulled a fast one (like so many times before) then all that matters is people think there were deaths and injuries

All it proves to me is that they were set up as patsy's. Didn't their mother indicate they had been involved with the FBI for years?
    It doesn't however prove there was a real bomb. If they were real bombs and not just smoke bombs then how do you account for my observations in my post immediately preceding yours?

when the services are involved its not a case of who done it, more like who talked them into it and for what purposes?

remember the original suspect? the guy who lived in the older brother's apartment block? well he was deported immediately for 'national security' reasons.

my best guess is he is/was in the services and the brothers were patsys, talked into doing it in the name of allah, by spooks and babysat each step of the way to make sure it happened.

whether or not the bombs were real or actually hurt anyone doesnt matter at this stage. if they pulled a fast one (like so many times before) then all that matters is people think there were deaths and injuries
    If we can prove they were fake bombs that will also prove that all the injured people were actors which proves the conspiracy.

All it proves to me is that they were set up as patsy's. Didn't their mother indicate they had been involved with the FBI for years?
    It doesn't however prove there was a real bomb. If they were real bombs and not just smoke bombs then how do you account for my observations in my post immediately preceding yours?

Set up as patsys without real bombs ? The whole street shook, twice. Hundreds of injured and thousands of witnesses. Please..

If we can prove they were fake bombs that will also prove that all the injured people were actors which proves the conspiracy.

Good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

we can prove that there was explosive powder in the 911 rubble.
    we can prove that the JFK magic bullet theory is BS.
    we can prove the gulf of tonkin was a FF op.
    we can prove that an disproportionately high population of newtown were in the actors guild.
    we can prove that hitler had the backing of certain US banking, corporate and secret service interests... also mussilini and stalin and ceausescu and just about any other dictator you care to pick bar the kim's.

we can prove a lot of stuff that should see people hung for treason. it doesnt matter, the current rulers of the world are up to their necks in it. if anyone every got tried for anything, you can be guaranteed it would be a stitch job anyway.

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Good luck with that.

As I stated previously this is how I propose we prove it was fake.

As the tree was in such close proximity to the "bomb" it is safe to assume that it did get hit by shrapnel. Therefore all we need to do to solve this mystery is to facebook one of our friends from Boston to go down to the tree and take some high resolution photos of it so we can examine the marks on the tree that were made by the shrapnel. The marks will still be there in the same way that young kids in love carve their initials on trees like L+M.

Would my tree evidence convince you?

As I stated previously this is how I propose we prove it was fake.

Would my tree evidence convince you?

Im already convinced by any shadow of a doubt it was real.

Also, the tree could have been shielded by people so it's not 100% gonna prove anything.

In some videos you can see that the steel barrier is completely bent out of shape from the explosion.

Also, the amount of injured and blood give it away. I know some people think they are fake injuries bu I REALLY don't think so.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement