Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Funny that they same lawyer representing the lads was forced on other so called home soil terrorists. Forget her name thou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

Funny that they same lawyer representing the lads was forced on other so called home soil terrorists. Forget her name thou
    They gave him someone with experience of defending terrorists? Lucky guy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

I tried to raise this in another thread but obviously made a balls of it, so having looked at the charter, I'll try again.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev's lawyer has admitted that he and his brother carried out the bombing. With this new information, I would like to put forward the theory that he conspired with his brother to carry out this bombing for ideological/religious reasons - hopefully more will come out in the trial. Whether others were involved in the conspiracy is not yet clear, but it seems that only Dzhokar is being tried, so either they can only prove that it was he and his brother, or they have not put a case together against any other members of the conspiracy.

The defence appears to be that his (dead) brother (who can't defend himself or disagree) unduly influenced him into taking part.

As this appears to be a fake trial it doesn't really matter what he pleads. It will best suit everyone involved if he gets the death penalty so that they can fake his death and give him a new identity for services rendered as patsy to the state.

I started a thread on this in news and media as I objected to RTE reporting as fact that three people were killed and 264 people were injured when overwhelming evidence goes against the unproven "theory" that this was a real bombing.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057392401
    As you can see a moderator suggested they'd be pretty concerned if RTE started reporting the conspiracy theories of paranoid and deluded people as facts and my attitude was labeled disgusting. Another poster suggested that unless I could put forward any type of real evidence to disprove the "official story", then they are going to agree that what RTE is reporting is fact despite the lack of necessary proof or evidence. Hardly a balanced approach. I was then asked how much skunk I was consuming and it was suggested that all the images on Google might be fake.
    Clearly none of the above is conducive to logical and intelligent debate so perhaps I should post my crazy theories here instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Hoop66

What reason would there be to stage a fake bombing?

* instantly regrets getting drawn into this *

Hoop66 wrote: »

Hi Hoop,

Population control, Martial law training, further restricting people's civil liberties under the guise of fighting terrorism, relinquishing citizens of their constitutional rights, invading peoples homes, confiscating legally held arms, having the power to lock people away under the vague suspicion of being a terrorist without trial by jury.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Hoop66

* regret intensifies *

omnithanos wrote: »
    As this appears to be a fake trial it doesn't really matter what he pleads. It will best suit everyone involved if he gets the death penalty so that they can fake his death and give him a new identity for services rendered as patsy to the state.
    Does it make sense to leave him alive, if what you propose is true?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

They staged the sandy hook shooting aswell, there is nothing they wont do :rolleyes:

NewCorkLad wrote: »
    They staged the sandy hook shooting aswell, there is nothing they wont do :rolleyes:
    Funny that nobody around Sandy Hook thinks it was staged, and that the kids never existed, but plenty of people very far away think that...

Does it make sense to leave him alive, if what you propose is true?:confused:

Sure isn't his brother still alive. Isn't that him in the picture climbing out of the boat where he was supposedly shot.

• Advertisement

Funny that nobody around Sandy Hook thinks it was staged, and that the kids never existed, but plenty of people very far away think that...

If you clink my other thread you can see some interesting stuff I posted on the sandy hook actors at the end of the thread.

And don't forget the Colorado Batman shootings.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

If you clink my other thread you can see some interesting stuff I posted on the sandy hook actors at the end of the thread.

I had a look at your links, there is a population of 7.125billion on earth they managed to find some people who look similar, the only thing I see proof of is that some people have too much time on there hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

Got you there ... Hoop line and sinker :D

I had a look at your links, there is a population of 7.125billion on earth they managed to find some people who look similar, the only thing I see proof of is that some people have too much time on there hands.

Let's take this in baby steps.
    First off did a plane hit the Pentagon on 911?
    One lie leads to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Let's take this in baby steps.
    First off did a plane hit the Pentagon on 911?
    One lie leads to another.

9/11 forum is up here

Sure isn't his brother still alive. Isn't that him in the picture climbing out of the boat where he was supposedly shot.
    That doesn't address my question though.

Why would it make sense to keep Dzhokar alive?

That doesn't address my question though.

Why would it make sense to keep Dzhokar alive?

Well the fact that they staged the bombing with a fake bomb and staged the killing of the brother means that they don't appear to kill people indiscriminately.
    Keeping this dude alive is no different in my eyes than letting all the actors who played a part in the deception live. They are all being well paid too with millions going into their respective donation websites from donations by the american people.

Well the fact that they staged the bombing with a fake bomb and staged the killing of the brother means that they don't appear to kill people indiscriminately.
    Keeping this dude alive is no different in my eyes than letting all the actors who played a part in the deception live. They are all being well paid too with millions going into their respective donation websites from donations by the american people.
    But why does it make sense from the government's perspective to keep him alive? Explain the logic to me please.

But why does it make sense from the government's perspective to keep him alive? Explain the logic to me please.

I'm only making assumptions, I can't give you answers but if it was me on trial and I knew it was all faked I wouldn't be going along with them unless I had been cut some kind of lucrative deal.
    There are already hundreds of people in on this scam so what difference is one more?
    Perhaps he knew the part he was playing all along?

What happened to the passengers from the four 9/11 planes, only two of which were reported to have taken off that day. The mayor of Cleveland reported that United 93 landed safely at Cleveland airport at 10:45 (not to be confused with Delta 1989 which landed at 10:10) and approximately 200 people were seen going by foot towards the NASA building. Whatever happened to them after that is a mystery.

• Advertisement

I'm only making assumptions, I can't give you answers but if it was me on trial and I knew it was all faked I wouldn't be going along with them unless I had been cut some kind of lucrative deal.
    I agree. So rather than cut a lucrative deal that leaves the guy alive to spill the beans in future/be caught out, why not have killed him already? :confused:

Unless the official story is true?
    There are already hundreds of people in on this scam so what difference is one more?
    Perhaps he knew the part he was playing all along?
    Or there are no people involved except him, his brother, and any other people who supported them?
    What happened to the passengers from the four 9/11 planes, only two of which were reported to have taken off that day. The mayor of Cleveland reported that United 93 landed safely at Cleveland airport at 10:45 (not to be confused with Delta 1989 which landed at 10:10) and approximately 200 people were seen going by foot towards the NASA building. Whatever happened to them after that is a mystery.
    Not relevant to this case, I'm afraid. I'm trying to understand the logic of why you think the Boston Bombing was a false flag attack.

My opinion that the bombings were faked is based on a logical conclusion derived from evidence of the hundreds of videos out there showing that the bombing was faked.

As I did not have any hand in planning the operation I cannot give definite answers as to the why or the how. I think we should first accept which is the most logical conclusion based on all the evidence put forward. How can a man who has just lost both legs sit upright in a wheelchair and not leave a trail of blood?

Perhaps it was a satanic ritual arranged to correspond with the anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Anybody who would do such a thing is obviously deranged so that would make a satanic ritual a logical assumption. Maybe they are waiting to kill the dude until the next new moon?
    Perhaps it was done to give the US Government more power over the American people as I have put forward before. It appears these events are staged to give them the authority to bypass constitutional rights and throw anybody who speaks out against them into a Fema camp without a trial.

What logical reason would these two brothers have for discharging two bombs at the boston marathon? What did it serve to gain them? All you are talking about is a smaller conspiracy. 9/11 was huge and took years to plan.
    The events of 9/11 are relevant in showing how the US Government have form in lying and staging such events.

My opinion that the bombings were faked is based on a logical conclusion derived from evidence of the hundreds of videos out there showing that the bombing was faked.
    You will forgive me if I do not accept the Youtube postings of random speculators as solid 'evidence'. You can find 'evidence' of any crazy thing on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭davwain

Mr.Fred wrote: »
    Doubt it.

The US Attorney's Office, however, alleges two brothers who were radicalized carried out the bombings. Prosecutors hope the judge will sentence the surviving Tsarnaev brother (Dzokhar) to death. If there's one thing the two sides can agree on, it's that D. Tsarnaev had a role in the bombings (something he admitted to).

You will forgive me if I do not accept the Youtube postings of random speculators as solid 'evidence'. You can find 'evidence' of any crazy thing on Youtube.

Please explain how the guy in the wheelchair who had just lost both legs was able to sit up & didn't leave a trail of blood behind him?

Please explain how the guy in the wheelchair who had just lost both legs was able to sit up & didn't leave a trail of blood behind him?
    Had he received any treatment at that point?

Had he received any treatment at that point?

No. He had a whatyacallit tied around his leg but it was loose & therefore not doing anything.
    Some YouTube videos are nuts like the obvious fake planes with disappearing wings flying right into the twin towers. To Claim they are all nuts is not rational. The video I posted of wheelchair guy & cowboy guy using actual images of.the bombing has convinced me it was faked as wheelchair guy is part of the official story.

No. He had a whatyacallit tied around his leg but it was loose & therefore not doing anything.
    A tourniquet? But a tourniquet stops bleeding...Perhaps the loose bit was the loose bit of the strap? :confused:

A tourniquet? But a tourniquet stops bleeding...Perhaps the loose bit was the loose bit of the strap? :confused:

Maybe watch the video. It's called Boston bombing bamboozle. if you still think he suffered legitimate injuries we will have to agree to disagree.

• Advertisement

Maybe watch the video. It's called Boston bombing bamboozle. if you still think he suffered legitimate injuries we will have to agree to disagree.
    Just looked at it. You can see the tight part of the tourniquet right at the top of his thighs, the crossed bits lower down aren't the bits doing the job. Look again. 1.21 in the video. His left hand is right next to the taught bit of the tourniquet at the top of his leg.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement