Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking:Large explosion at public event in Boston***Mod warning in OP**

Options
1170171172173174176»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

duinegorm wrote: »
    No it's not. The more the better. I didn't wait all day for nothing. :D

:D forgot it was AH :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

What are his injuries? Was he hit by a bullet? I presume the arresting officers also roughed him up.

He was already injured when he got in the boat, that's how house owner found him as they saw blood on the boat. With the exchange of shots last night and today he could very easily have been shot at either time. He is in a serious condition and came out himself so I don't think they would have had to rough him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

SV wrote: »
    Yes, because wanting someone to suffer for being the cause of innocent people dying and gravely injured is the exact same as actually doing it yourself :rolleyes:

Yes it is.
    If I pay someone to kill someone it seen by law that I am the killer.
    So yes what what you are saying you would like to happen to the guy is the same as if you would do it yourself or get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    He was already injured when he got in the boat, that's how house owner found him as they saw blood on the boat. With the exchange of shots last night and today he could very easily have been shot at either time. He is in a serious condition and came out himself so I don't think they would have had to rough him up.

He is a vicious murderer who killed innocent people and children..if I was first on scene to that I'd have given him a swift knee to the face..

Thought they weren't meant to leave their houses :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Dodd wrote: »
    You have just dropped to the level of the bombers.

Why should he get treated properly? Considering the horrific wounds people sustained ? The pure cynical approach to maim legs... At a marathon?

When you get cretins like these , Fight fire with fire.

Zyzz wrote: »
    He is a vicious murderer who killed innocent people and children..if I was first on scene to that I'd have given him a swift knee to the face..

Nice:rolleyes: I'd say the Americans are happy to waterboard him to find the "truth"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

shootout at the boat apparently..

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

vicwatson wrote: »

They lifted that and owner went out and found him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Well, I personally would much prefer someone go through due process and feels the full weight of justice. Yes I think he is a scumbag, I just don't think that assaulting him is going to do any good.

Nice:rolleyes: I'd say the Americans are happy to waterboard him to find the "truth"

Your not at all happy that he's been caught are you?

Jebus, Bostons Americans acting like Iraquis after a bombing on CNN. Very Sad, the whole thing is terribley sad

He doesn't even deserve painkillers IMO, let him suffer.

Why so many shots????? Any word on how armed the suspect was?

he left the house when the curfew was lifted.

Jebus, Bostons Americans acting like Iraquis after a bombing on CNN. Very Sad, the whole thing is terribley sad

it's late, you should probably go get some rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

kona wrote: »
    Why should he get treated properly? Considering the horrific wounds people sustained ? The pure cynical approach to maim legs... At a marathon?

When you get cretins like these , Fight fire with fire.

It is the law.?

He still is not proven guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Imagine the partying in Boston tonight.

duinegorm wrote: »
    They lifted that and owner went out and found him.

Hmmmm in his back garden;) going out to check his shrinkwrapped boat as you do.......

Well, I personally would much prefer someone go through due process and feels the full weight of justice. Yes I think he is a scumbag, I just don't think that assaulting him is going to do any good.

I agree, and I'm sure he will feel the full weight of the justice system.

But then again, no punishment, no matter how severe will help those that lost loved ones. Losing a child to a senseless murderer who was only 19 years old? So saddening :(

• Advertisement

4 days after this guy blew their citizens apart their police force have caught him. The order to stay at home is lifted and they feel safe again. Of course they are going to cheer that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Dodd wrote: »
    It is the law.?

He still is not proven guilty.

Well if he's innocent he's gunna get some serious compo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

I absolutely hate this guy. He killed a few people and is a complete scumbucket who deserves to rot in hell. Saying that, anyone that is able to evade every law enforcement officer in a huge metropolitan city in a massive manhunt for 22 hours deserves a can of coke. Maybe he wanted to get caught. If he escapes from prison Joker style I will **** my pants with laughter.

Hmmmm in his back garden;) going out to check his shrinkwrapped boat as you do.......

Nope. They seen blood on the boat. That would tend to set the old alarm bells ringing to be fair. What are you getting at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

And possibly ended up blowing yourself up? Yes, that would be smart.

What kind of moron leans further out of the window when there is gunfire?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mod:

Thread closed and under review, it was a pleasure to read and mod today and tonight, unfortunately that changed in the last couple of pages, please bear with me while I review the latest posts.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement