Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink Combos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Green mickey finn, vodka and apple juice is top notch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

there was no booze in the gaf except for crabbies ginger ale beer and a bottle of rum

Rum is booze. :confused:

Sweet, sweet booze.

EDIT: Used to drink Smithwicks with vodka poured into it, was a nice "shandy".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

My friend and I tried Skittlebrau for the sake of the Simpsons reference..
    Works well with a handful of sour skittles in a pint of lager. Turns the head multicoloured and adds a fruity flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Listerine and Aftershave.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

That stuff you clean your hands with in the hospital and lukewarm tea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

event wrote: »
    a jager bomb, but you're dropping the jager shot into a double vodka and red bull.

I used to drink that after a few nights on holiday when the booze isn't going down as well any more. I just call it a palpitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

white lightening cider,vodka and blackcurrent will put a spring in your step.The blackcurrent takes the sting out of the white lightening,while the vodka gives the already strong (8%) cider an extra kick making this concoction the stuff of legend.a variation of this I've encountered up in the north would be buckfast and vodka it tastes similar(ish) but even more dangerous.serious chargesheets can be expected if you drink that stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Dutch Gold and Mi Wadi Lime. Can't beat it old sport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Donkey bomb with a flaming kick up the hole.

3 vodka, 3 jaeger, can of red bull, all in a pint glass. Add a flaming sambuca into it to bring it right to the top of the pint glass. Try and remember your name after drinking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Green chartreuse and blackcurrant cordial. Surprised I can even remember.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Powerade and vodka
    The blue one preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

w.k.d with with port thrown in on top :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Handful of skittles in vodka and ice is surprisingly nice.

Snapple and vodka (snodka) is delish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Green chartreuse and blackcurrant cordial. Surprised I can even remember.
    I don't find green Chartreuse that bad, but almost every time I give one to someone they get sick. I'd rather it to Jagermeister or Sambuca. (Not that I drink shots anymore). At this point I automatically give a glass of water and a warning when I'm serving it. For the non-alcoholics, orange cordial mixed with red lemonade is very nice. Martini Rosso and Baileys is not nice, neither is Galliano with a mixer of water, Lucozade, banana and yoghurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Captain Morgan and orange is where it's at . Tastes the same as Super Split ice-creams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Irn Bru and Gin. Just tastes like Irn Bru.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

A wee colonic using a hot water bottle, a length of garden hose and a bottle of cooking sherry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Jesus you're all a bunch of mad alcoholic/scientists.

I've a hangover from reading this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

When short on cash we used to mix the really ****, cheap cider from lidl with some fizzy orange and whatever vodka we could get our hands on. Made for a few interesting trips to the bathroom the next day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

mconigol wrote: »
    Real men drink their drinks straight...mixers are for sissies. Fact.

Real men haven't a clue in that case. You get drunk 50% faster with a carbonated mixer due to the way the body absorbs alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Malibu and milk

Blue after shock and red bull yom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

The only Guinness I can stomach is when its mixed into a cocktail like black russian or black velvet. I remember when my brother and his friends used to go knacker drinking in the late 80's,would steal bits of booze from each of their houses and mix it in a coke bottle. There'd be a mix of vodka,whisky,rum and christ only knows what else in it. A couple of times I found him passed out in the garden when I came home from a nightclub and had to sneak him into the house and put him to bed with a bucket before my folks found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Louthdrog

Had a cup of tea with a shot of vodka in it about two years ago. Was actually nice, still suffering from the heartburn though...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Red Witch - Pernod and black with a bottle of stag in a pint glass of ice. Looks awesome. Tastes like cheap mouthwash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I drink southern comfort and burbon
    One shot of each over ice

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Rhum Sour. Barbancourt 5 Star Rhum Lemon Juice with some crushed ice ,sugar and a wedge of lime.

Great for curing the malaria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

tim3000 wrote: »
    Southern Comfort and West Coast Cooler. Absolutely gorgeous

I invented that drink! 'the flaming homer davet82' I call it :D

seriously though its a tasty drink, 'South Coast Cooler' would be a good name for it and don't forget the ice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yop and Rum. It's called a Yum and its dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

davet82 wrote: »
    seriously though its a tasty drink, 'South Coast Cooler' would be a good name for it and don't forget the ice! :)

South-West Coast Comfort Cooler would be better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

stimpson wrote: »
    South-West Coast Comfort Cooler would be better.

asking for that when drunk would be too much of a tongue twister :pac:

Advertisement