Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yeah I can see how the price would be higher in one of those places but from the sounds of this husband-and-wife duo it's probably in a family home.

In that case your advice is spot on! Either that, or you and me are charging too little... >_>

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Bassfacewhy

Could you find a better grinds teacher (or at least a cheaper one)?
    An File wrote: »
    If they're getting grinds at a central location (education centre/grinds school) then the teacher is probably only taking home €20 out of the €45, with the rest going to the centre.

No, my school teacher does them for 20euro but I detest her and she's not great and I do not agree with a school teacher giving grinds to her class.

Aside from that there is no one else in my area unfortunately bar one I can think of who has a reputation for being crap, probably cos he's an accountant and not actually a teacher.

And he doesn't them from a centre, they're done from his house.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Love when people snap you in attempt to ruin your life :)))

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Oh my god I'm so exhausted and have to walk two miles to my hotel and EXHAUSTION.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Bassfacewhy

Friends are not being very friendlike.

I have grown to hate school, all my subjects, teachers and the people there too.

My mock results were poor to average, 100 points short of my ideal, and I know a lot of people go up 100 or more but I genuinely can't see myself improving by more than a grade or two in some subjects.

Just found out I will narrowly miss out on the hear scheme, which I was kinda banking on for my first choice course in my ideal college. So now I'll most likely end up doing the same course (so not too bad) but in a college I have far less interest in.

Oh, woe is me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

A girl on my Facebook newsfeed had a video uploaded of her having sex.
    She's 14.
    I didn't watch it, but my newsfeed bore the brunt of the fallout, resulting from the incident. What the f### like. It's ruined my day to say the least. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

somebody please tell me its May 1st

MissD93 wrote: »
    somebody please tell me its May 1st
    Are your roommates giving you grief? :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Messiest night of my life.. By myself on the streets for hours not able to get in anywhere, lost so many things, very little memory of anything except for bawling crying for hours after
    Also I came home with a pad. I did not put a pad in my bag.. Like I dint even...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Eircom really are becoming a joke of a company at this stage. Charging Apple.inc like prices for way under quality broadband

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

So very ill :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So turns out one of my best friends/roommate has been taking hundreds out of my bank account without my knowledge. Well that's just fantastic.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    So turns out one of my best friends/roommate has been taking hundreds out of my bank account without my knowledge. Well that's just fantastic.

:eek: WTF that just crazy

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

:eek: How?!

Jesus... I've had my share of sh*t roommates, but... JESUS! You heading to the Gardai or what?

I hope you're just after reporting this to the local Gardaí Station? How exactly did it come about? :0

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Go to the guards, NOW. With bank statements.

He is/was still my friend so I don't want to get him in serious trouble with the guards and I know he's been in a bad place lately so I'm dealing with it my own way.

I sent him down to CEX today to sell his PS4.

I hope you're just after reporting this to the local Gardaí Station? How exactly did it come about? :0

I thought I was getting scammed so I went into the bank, they said the only way money could have been taken out of an ATM was with my card and my pin, so it was pretty obvious who the culprit was, and with the threat of the guards and CCTV he had to own up.

It was pretty embarrassing to hear that in the bank though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So I was talking to one of the good managers we have in work (i.e promoted from staff not hired in as management) and she was telling me all the gossip from meetings and the talk among the managers.

She tells me that the two warnings I got lately were in fact orchestrated by a manager as I suspected just not by the one I thought. I've now been blacklisted for promotion because of the two fabricated warnings. Your man is intimidated by the possiblilty of a male becoming manager rather than the girls he can scream at and act the dick too. Fcuking with my livelihood cause he knows I'll stand up to him. Acts all pally wally to my face too. Theyve done the same to two other members of staff and they are starting to do it to some of the older managers. They're trying to slowly replace the veterans with newbies they can manipulate.

I LOVE WORK PLACE POLITICS!!!!

He is/was still my friend so I don't want to get him in serious trouble with the guards and I know he's been in a bad place lately so I'm dealing with it my own way.

I sent him down to CEX today to sell his PS4.

Fair play to you, I honestly don't know if I would be able to do the same. I don't need to tell you to make absolutely sure that he gives you the correct amount of money for the PS4.
    Good luck and everything, I hope your friend can work things out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Minor Argh but, Dark Souls 2 is consuming my life.

Have to work tomorrow. Have an assignment to do today. And college straight after work. Haven't the mental energy for this

If one fcuking American decides to pinch me again because I'm not wearing green so help me god

My whole apartment feels so awkward, I've spent the majority of the last week in bed when I'm not in work to avoid awkwardness. Gaah, I hate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I have that panicky exam time feeling

LOL got mentioned on a band whores blog. It's actually kind of funny.

I'm back at my Mam and Dad's for the first night in over a month and I managed to accidentally take a circle of varnish off the table with nail varnish remover. I'm gonna be in so much trouble!!!

I feel 13 again...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Sitting in the airport on my way to London for a job trial and part of the zip on my jacket has broken and I'm properly stuck in it. I feel this is not a good sign for the day...

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Sitting in the airport on my way to London for a job trial and part of the zip on my jacket has broken and I'm properly stuck in it. I feel this is not a good sign for the day...

Should have come and said hello. Lol

• Advertisement

Good luck Pig!

Advertisement