Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tblisi Cup. June 2013. "Emerging Ireland"

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

12-0 or 14-0 TOH try the stream didn't bother showing the conversion instead focusing on the replay

Uruguay try 14-7 now

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Bah I forgot this. I could've watched it

Try Keatley

21-7

Bah I forgot this. I could've watched it
    less than 20 minutes in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Hopefully I won't come to regret saying this but some of these players are way way too good for this level of opposition, TOH, Morris, Kearney beating men at will

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

less than 20 minutes in

Yeah cheers. Unfortunately I'm on the way to the office to do some work.

Hopefully I'll get it up on a stream when I get in but that kindve defeats the purpose of going in the first place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭shuffol

danthefan wrote: »

wow top quality stream, good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

Bent's contribution thus far has been to get turned over in contact 5m from the line, concede a braindead penalty at a maul for coming in from the side and concede a penalty for crossing.

Heaney on for Cooney 35 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

2 strange pieces of play from Ian Keatley. Kicking it out two yards up the line thinking its half time and then getting a penalty inside the Uruguay half and kicking it to touch when he knew it was definitely the final play. Why not have a shot at goal. It might be out of his range but what have you to lose.

Niall Morris try

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Their scrum half looks busy, decent player. Who is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭shuffol

Beauty from Morris.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

Why does the commentator keep calling him Niall Morrissey?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Ireland are conceding a worrying number of tries to Uruguay...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 farrell2121

Podge_irl wrote: »
    Ireland are conceding a worrying number of tries to Uruguay...

All off the scrums.

Nearly a length of the field try there after some piss poor tackling from Ireland. Knocked on on the line and Uruguay then mangle the Irish scrum. Uruguay came very close to making the last few minutes worrying there.

Another Uruguay try. Unfathomable how Ireland don't have a player in the bin by now. That's about 4 penalties in the last 5 minutes near our line.

Game over 42-33. Uruguay played some pretty good stuff in that last half hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,188 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Game over 42-33. Uruguay played some pretty good stuff in that last half hour.

Hmmm. Very surprised by that scoreline. Uruguay scored 9 points against SA and 3 against Georgia. That's not an impressive scoreline by any stretch.

Buer wrote: »
    Hmmm. Very surprised by that scoreline. Uruguay scored 9 points against SA and 3 against Georgia. That's not an impressive scoreline by any stretch.

From the looks of it the Irish players were simply shattered. It was 31 degrees and their third game in two weeks. They went out to a big lead and then the Uruguayans racked up a good few tries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Niallof9

From the looks of it the Irish players were simply shattered. It was 31 degrees and their third game in two weeks. They went out to a big lead and then the Uruguayans racked up a good few tries.

Its an extremely poor scoreline to a bottom tier side, no doubt about it.

Their heads were somewhere else, a few i'd say didn't want to be there.

Like Cronin was meant to be in the original squad. One would suspect that he'd have been raging at that. I'd say a few similar situations ala Keatley and Ruddock.

Advertisement