Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Smart Chat prepay €9.99

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 honeybea

Yea....I must be thick........'cos I'm still missing the " joke " ...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭irlgirl

Went in with my voucher into the store in limerick in the crescent, she said they were all out, not overly helpful either, will ring around a few stores tomorrow and see if theres any arounnd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

i got the g300yesterday they try,d make me buy credit i told them where to go and got the g300 for 49.99 happy days will do me until the s4 comes out.i believe this offer ends today pity would have bought as many g300,s as i could at that price great little phone

• Registered Users Posts: 11 balbriggan123

massy086 wrote: »
    i got the g300yesterday they try,d make me buy credit i told them where to go and got the g300 for 49.99 happy days will do me until the s4 comes out.i believe this offer ends today pity would have bought as many g300,s as i could at that price great little phone

Hi there. What Vodafone shop was this? I'm freaked Vodafone in swords pavilions charged me 60 for the g300 today and you got same for 50. They told me I was getting a great deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Aideenr1

Got the Galaxy y in Vodaphone shop in Castlebar on Thursday, didn't have to top up. Staff were great, weren't pushing top up on me :D nice phone for a tenner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

I'm after getting my phone stolen :( Any spare vouchers lads?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

multimate wrote: »
    I'm after getting my phone stolen :( Any spare vouchers lads?

Offer expired yesterday, not sure if any vodafone shops are still taking them but I wouldn't say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

nava wrote: »
    Offer expired yesterday, not sure if any vodafone shops are still taking them but I wouldn't say so.

Only stores who took details from those with vouchers & waiting for stock,I know a few who are waiting to get phones and have been told the vouchers will be honoured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

loads of G300 on adverts @e120, I'm guessing it's voucher users trying to flip their newly bought handsets

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    loads of G300 on adverts @e120, I'm guessing it's voucher users trying to flip their newly bought handsets

They are that price in VF stores & you get a discount for swapping your number;)

• Advertisement

I'm guessing there is some margin to bargain with them, but still....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

I'm guessing there is some margin to bargain with them, but still....
    well thats how i got mine for 49.99 stood there and haggled lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Loads ??

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_g300/

Most of the sellers not even responding to offers, am looking for one for the wife if I can get my hands on one easily.

most gone, there was at least 5 of them yesterday, all bought "last week"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

most gone, there was at least 5 of them yesterday, all bought "last week"

I must have missed them all then, but I have been keeping an eye out for them.

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_g300/status_sold/

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

Maorish, I think Smart 2 is not so easy to unlock or you need special equipment (dongle and software) unlike the Huawei which you can unlock yourself or by code for less than €5. Polish guy Mark in Phone Hospital Ballina unlocked mine VF Smart 2 for €15.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MAORISH wrote: »
    Thank you - My friend has been with VF for years and said she would request a code if I wanted. How could she do that for me. On the request form would she put in her phone number but the IMEI number of my phone ?

The request is done online they won't know she's not using that phone, I did it a couple of times in the past when I was with them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

What type of earphones can be used with thw Samsung phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Galaxy Y ? Any normal earphones

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭BO-JANGLES

I dropped my phone down the loo last night and the thing is knackered.

Anybody got a spare Dunnes store voucher for the €9.99 phones ?

Here's hoping for a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

The deal is over

Advertisement