Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman hospitalised after third assault

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Tigger wrote: »
    i grew up
    In fairness your posts indicate otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

Wonder what is pavee points view on this story?...they always seem to find way way of justifying the action of scum:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

In fairness your posts indicate otherwise
    i have little respect for you either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

Is there any merit in suggesting jailing her for her own protection?

Steve O wrote: »
    Imagine if these guys turned up to the after hours beers because of what a few hardnuts in here said. :eek:
    They wouldn't have a chance. Ever seen the damage a hundred keyboards can do to a human skull? Especially in the hands of a warrior.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭clairefontaine

Dwork wrote: »
    They wouldn't have a chance. Ever seen the damage a hundred keyboards can do to a human skull? Especially in the hands of a warrior.

Yeah, especially when they hit the allcaps button. Watch out

Yeah, especially when they hit the allcaps button. Watch out
    Kick in the door wavin the .44, as Biggie so eloquently put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

What a fuc.ed up country we live in ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

At no point have I come out defending scum.
    Its a sad case who has to resort to blatent lies and misrepresentations to score a cheap point!
    With your slanted view on things that is a good one to be fair. The scum who attacked that lady yet again do not deserve to be treated in the normal run of the mill manner and yet you still seem to think that taking them to court and seeing them either get light or suspended sentences would be the correct way to deal with them. The only thing blatant about my post is the fact i am honest with my views and i show sympathy and understanding towards the victims of crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

With your slanted view on things* that is a good one to be fair. The scum who attacked that lady** yet again do not deserve to be treated in the normal run of the mill manner and yet you still seem to think that taking them to court and seeing them either get light or suspended sentences*** would be the correct way to deal with them. The only thing blatant about my post is the fact i am honest with my views and i show sympathy and understanding towards the victims of crime**.

* Translation "I don't agree with you (I tink?) but I'm not smart enough to explain why"
    ** Faux 'Respect' - You have no idea what has been happening here but you are willing to condemn persons unknown
    *** Factually incorrect accusation, "sure fuggit the thickos on my side won't notice"

• Advertisement

This thread has been going for 25 hours now with none of the more obvious garda boardsies wading in to shout down the liberals.
    Hmm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

MODS!
    Please close this thread.

I didn't think it was possible, but it has sunk to even more nonsensical depths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Cedrus wrote: »
    This thread has been going for 25 hours now with none of the more obvious garda boardsies wading in to shout down the liberals.
    Hmm?

Cos they're gonna off the perps on the qt and fair play to them

Cos they're gonna off the perps on the qt and fair play to them

That's a bit too much like a "Movies for Men" late nighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Maybe the garda boardsies have seen the error of their ways and have subscribed to the liberal way of thought?

I mean they might have been worn down by arguments for letting the criminals off lightly?

It is possible!

Cedrus wrote: »
    * Translation "I don't agree with you (I tink?) but I'm not smart enough to explain why"
    ** Faux 'Respect' - You have no idea what has been happening here but you are willing to condemn persons unknown
    *** Factually incorrect accusation, "sure fuggit the thickos on my side won't notice"
    I think you are leaving the English language down in a big way by posting early on a Sunday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

I think you are leaving the English language down in a big way by posting early on a Sunday morning.

If you cant play the ball play the man huh?

If you cant play the ball play the man huh?
    Are you speaking for other posters now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Are you speaking for other posters now?

It's a forum ya jackass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

So did enda kill the bastards yet? What next for mayo? I had Indian food last night. Off topic, I know, but I officially love Indian food now. Just thought I'd share that with you all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Love2u

they keep hitting a woman
    if they were tough theyd go after her husband who i assume they are really targeting

Cowards is what you call them!! Every dog has their day..... The game won't last forever.... A cold dark cell for life, that's if there is such a place in Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Love2u

kupus wrote: »
    If they are caught, whats going to happen anyway.
    F'in scumbags have more rights than ordinary folk. Whats the bets that the scumbags if caught have 40 convictions between them.
    But hey at least the judges and parasite lawyers have a job due to repeat business.

Hope the poor girl gets better,

Well said!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

starskey77 wrote: »
    cops my arse take the law in to your own hands invest in a good weapon and don t be afraid to use it

I invest in knowledge, common sense and a respect for the law. What's your excuse?

bonzos wrote: »
    Wonder what is pavee points view on this story?...they always seem to find way way of justifying the action of scum:rolleyes:

Examples, please.

How does Travellers rights = "the action of scum"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

What do people think about this article in the indo?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-wind-down-probe-into-attacks-29151254.html

Do the indo know more than they are letting on? I hope they do because the change in langage used implies a lot. It will be interesting to see further developments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Looks like all is not what it seems here. Gardai have ended their enquires into these "robberies"

I'm surprised it hasn't been suggested already.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Thats extremely odd. Only two possible solutions to the winding down.

1) she lied.
    2) The police have been intimidated to stop investigating.

If 2) we effectively don't live in a state which is run by the rule of law. If 1) where is the investigation on her claims - perverting the course of justice etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Thats extremely odd. Only two possible solutions to the winding down.

1) she lied.

If 2) we effectively don't live in a state which is run by the rule of law. If 1) where is the investigation on her claims - perverting the course of justice etc.

Perhaps a combination of 1 & 2?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Who's intimidating them?

When I read that article this morning, it did come across as strange.

Advertisement