Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money "Stolen" from Garda station

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Two fellas were killed for stealing that before it became evidence, if it was stolen I hope the prick that took it dies screaming too.

That was a raid back in 2005 at the same premises, and it's a pity more scummers don't get lead poisoning rather than being put through the revolving door justice system.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SB2013

invincibl3 wrote: »
    I'll save the Gardai Siochana and their sycophants here the bother by saying "shur there's bad apples in every barrel"

If it was a Garda who stole it then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you want to use it as an excuse to bash all Gardaí that's up to you. Don't expect anyone with intelligence to listen though.
    Two fellas were killed for stealing that before it became evidence, if it was stolen I hope the prick that took it dies screaming too.

Who died? I think you are thinking of the wrong case. This is the case in question.

http://www.thejournal.ie/robbery-lusk-dublin-761844-Jan2013/

You are probably thinking of the two scumbags from 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Sorry yeah, my bad :)

Is it too late to unshoot everyone i wanted to shoot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

invincibl3 wrote: »
    I'll save the Gardai Siochana and their sycophants here the bother by saying "shur there's bad apples in every barrel"

*cracks open a can of confiscated beer :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 invincibl3

SB2013 wrote: »
    If it was a Garda who stole it then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you want to use it as an excuse to bash all Gardaí that's up to you. Don't expect anyone with intelligence to listen though.

Yeah I'm more intelligent then you are. Now that we've got that out of the way its quite clear there's a culture of lawlessness in the GS. Whether its crashing cars whilst pished on the M50, beating up skangers in their bedrooms or robbing old grannies, the GS have way too many indescretions racked up for it to be just a 'few bad apples', the culture in the force is definitely one of do as I say not as I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭baldbear

Maybe theres a simple explation such as the station kitty had no funds and one of the lads used a few euro to buy milk, teabags and expensive biscuits.Perfectly believable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

just seen it on the news;

cash with a 'street value' of 1 MILLION euro
    missing from garda station

suspects seen leaving in squad car

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

wow crazy stuff.

I remember as a kid really look up to the Gardai thinking they were superheroes, unfortunately as an adult the sad reality is that our gardai are nothing more the corrupt street urchins.

A complete overhaul is needed, there has to be a regulation body put over AGS, and the cheek of AGS demanding more money after all this, laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Predicted statement from the GRA.

"The underlying issue here is not really about the money that may or may not have been stolen.
    The government need to realize that until they give the Garda a 50% increase in salary and a preferential rate of tax then this thing will happen. I for one want to know what Enda Kenny plans to do to address this."

Ha Ha That's so true.

Oranage2 wrote: »
    wow crazy stuff.

I remember as a kid really look up to the Gardai thinking they were superheroes, unfortunately as an adult the sad reality is that our gardai are nothing more the corrupt street urchins.

A complete overhaul is needed, there has to be a regulation body put over AGS, and the cheek of AGS demanding more money after all this, laughable.

Just to clarify. You believe all Gardaí are involved in this theft?

• Advertisement

SB2013 wrote: »
    Just to clarify. You believe all Gardaí are involved in this theft?

Well not just this but in all the stuff that has come out recently about AGS a lot of gardai have looked the other way or backing their buddy. As a whole yes I bet there isn't one gard out there that has let a colleagues wrong doing slide.

To many cowards in the force that won't stand up to the criminals in the uniform.

They're a law upon themselves and can do what they want, this needs to change because at the moment AGS is just one big 'members' club.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

The suspects are known to the Gardai and are considered professional thieves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

They're a law upon themselves and can do what they want, this needs to change because at the moment AGS is just one big 'members' club.

This
    I was driving behind a squad car the other night at around 12 midnight. We had both come out of the same shop. I was behind them for 2Km on the motorway before they decided to turn on their headlights.. The proceeded around several roundabouts and junctions without indicating Who do I report this to?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 claregalway1

pigs

Boombastic wrote: »
    This
    I was driving behind a squad car the other night at around 12 midnight. We had both come out of the same shop. I was behind them for 2Km on the motorway before they decided to turn on their headlights.. The proceeded around several roundabouts and junctions without indicating Who do I report this to?

to the garda ombudsman if you have the reg number.....a waste of time tho they wont even listen to you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Makes ya wonder
    All the drugs they confiscate
    Where's that go?

Makes ya wonder
    Where's that go?

Check the bathroom in copper face jacks on a Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Check the bathroom in copper face jacks on a Saturday night.
    I would but fcukers won't let me in >:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Keno 92 wrote: »
    That money was just resting in his bank account.

Your thinking of father ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

pigs
    unneccessaryily abusive, was Det Garda Adrian Donahoe a pig too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It obviously is but that's a cheap retort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Makes ya wonder
    Where's that go?

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Fox news reports tonight, the evidence bags used in Ireland are not suitable for damp climates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

humbert wrote: »
    It obviously is but that's a cheap retort.
    No, thats not a cheap retort, posting a one word piece of abuse is cheap.
    We all know that institutionally the Gardai have issues to deal with, but posting "pigs" is both abusive and unfair to those majority of Gardi who, like Det Garda Donahoe was, are honest, hardworking, and do a lot for the communities that they serve and live in.

I would never disrespect the deceased. Clearly left my comment in relation to the missing dollas,muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Probably taken by a Sergeant to feed his hungry family.

charlemont wrote: »
    Doesn't take a genius to figure that out ?

Because the idiots already have it figured out?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Probably taken by a Sergeant to feed his hungry family.

Or to send his son to a private school

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

No, thats not a cheap retort, posting a one word piece of abuse is cheap.
    We all know that institutionally the Gardai have issues to deal with, but posting "pigs" is both abusive and unfair to those majority of Gardi who, like Det Garda Donahoe was, are honest, hardworking, and do a lot for the communities that they serve and live in.
    You used Garda Donahoe who was killed on duty and therefore cannot be maligned to counter an insult levied at the Gardai in general. Essentially associating the majority of gardai with garda Donahoe so as to put them beyond reproach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

jonsnow wrote: »
    Or to send his son to a private school

Jaysus no, it was subversives who entered the system.

Advertisement