Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 - PS4

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

The story mode was fine to play through, took me 4-5 hours and I enjoyed it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah I enjoyed the singleplayer. The assignments/unlockable weapons added a bit to it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

I could never really get into any Battlefield story myself, always lost interest after a mission or two. I'm sorta getting bored of Battlefield in general, the maps and map packs aren't doing it for me in this one, and the next map pack is going to be all water based maps, sounds bogey. I really hope DICE are working on a new Battlefield 2142, because the series is getting stale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I might just go delete COD. Have no desire to go back to Ghosts at this stage and it's just taking up space.

• Advertisement
Advertisement