Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 - PS4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Nagin

Issues are still not resolved.

Im on my 5th Single Player save

At this point I save the game to USB every level. Or on long levels like "Shanghai" I save at checkpoints.

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF GAMING

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Well looks like the netcode is still fcuked anyway. It seems to be hit and miss all the time before and after the patch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

Anyone downloaded and using the BF4 android app? I have it linked with my profile on ps4 ... its pretty useless though, just lets u change your load out ... or am I missing something? Anyone else have a good experience of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

tigger123 wrote: »
    Anyone downloaded and using the BF4 android app? I have it linked with my profile on ps4 ... its pretty useless though, just lets u change your load out ... or am I missing something? Anyone else have a good experience of it?

Have it on the iPhone...same expierience, I find it useless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

spider_pig wrote: »
    Have it on the iPhone...same expierience, I find it useless

Did I read somewhere you would be able to use the app as an in-game mini map? Or did I just dream that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

tigger123 wrote: »
    Did I read somewhere you would be able to use the app as an in-game mini map? Or did I just dream that?

Yes I've used this on my iPad. Shows the full map. Is a quite useful feature just need to place it well so it feels natural to glance at it.

Other useful features are selecting servers to join and joining games origin friends are in. just a touch of a button. works very smoothly.

Also find it useful for comparing and tailoring loadouts.

Yes I've used this on my iPad. Shows the full map. Is a quite useful feature just need to place it well so it feels natural to glance at it.

Did not know this at all. Thanks, definitely going to try this out

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Are there still many problems after the last update? Haven't played in about 2 weeks and last time I did every second game of conquest I got kicked from.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Man , today has been a nightmare connection wise . Rubber banding , hit markers and being dumped out of games . Any news on patch ? We must be due another one soon , we didn't get one this week !

Since i got this before xmas iv had very few problems. Actually got booted from my first game tonight and there is the odd bif of rubber banding. I think iv been one of the lucky ones though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I got this around Christmas too and have had little to no problems with multiplayer.
    That said Black Ops 2 was one of the worst online gaming experiences I've ever had lag wise and yet a lot of people had no issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah Dice/EA said there will be a patch in very early February and they will be giving battlepacks, XP etc to everyone that logs in during feb.

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/01/bf4-player-appreciation-month/

The rubberbanding is a known bug mostly affecting conquest large on two maps, lancang Dam and Hainan Resort, hopefully it will be fixed in this new patch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I hope for the next BF they cut out single player all together and focus on optimising MP a huge amount.

Considering how utterly crap the SP was, it won't be any great loss and they could have more time to spend on MP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    I hope for the next BF they cut out single player all together and focus on optimising MP a huge amount.

Considering how utterly crap the SP was, it won't be any great loss and they could have more time to spend on MP.

I just hope they can put their focus into making the game properly first rather than focusing on getting it out before COD and fixing the issues after release.

anyone able to play online its saying no servers found for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

spider_pig wrote: »
    anyone able to play online its saying no servers found for me

New update is going live today. Can't remember when, but I'm guessing thats why.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    New update is going live today. Can't remember when, but I'm guessing thats why.

seen that on the game it self but it doesn't seem to be updating for me
    according to the timing it went live at 12pm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

got update, only music in game, no firing weapon sounds, anyone else. bunch of tards make this game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah I heard there was a problem with sound but that it was TDM and STDM only. Still, I do play a bit of TDM for the small maps/sniping so it's a bit of a :(

Was looking at the forums on Battlelog and there was a good bit of negativity on the PS side for the patch not so much on the XB1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sound was off for me in Conq and TDM but if you just jump out of the match and go back in its fine.

Hit markers are working proper for me now and I can actually kill stuff :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

what is the latest patch like ? I read somewhere that DICE is thinking of balancing the weapons. My T.V has been away for repair for the last 4 weeks. I might go for premium when it comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

aindriu80 wrote: »
    what is the latest patch like ? I read somewhere that DICE is thinking of balancing the weapons. My T.V has been away for repair for the last 4 weeks. I might go for premium when it comes back.

DMRs and side-arms are getting a overhaul.

patch seems good for me, the rubber banding is fixed anyway...

Really DICE can you not release a patch without messing other stuff up. Now iv no sound other than the end of a game jingle every 3 mins and im also still getting killed while behind cover

CombatCow wrote: »
    patch seems good for me, the rubber banding is fixed anyway...

Rubber banding ?

It's kinda like lag, animations won't start/finish correctly and your movement is erratic, like you are being pushed forward or pulled back a few feet at at time.

It's kinda like lag, animations won't start/finish correctly and your movement is erratic, like you are being pushed forward or pulled back a few feet at at time.

I used to have that all the time (before my TV went off for repair). I had also lots of problems in the tank and helicopter where it would continually stutter. It was unplayable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I used to get that on my second bottle of Buckfast . I stopped drinking it and now I'm grand... ish :o

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Really DICE can you not release a patch without messing other stuff up. Now iv no sound other than the end of a game jingle every 3 mins and im also still getting killed while behind cover

had the behind cover issue with the no sound issue. to many issues:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

had the behind cover issue with the no sound issue. to many issues:rolleyes:

Good Jesus. What patch in this day and age fixes some stuff and fooks other stuff up?!

Advertisement