Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,451 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was the first episode in two seasons I actually warmed to Fez as Nic and it was all down to the witness.

I hope she comes back as a recurring character.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I hope she comes back as a recurring character.
    Likewise.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

:eek::eek: :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, when people are having a good time bad stuff happens. :(

• Advertisement

David McCallum has signed on to return next season it will be limited again to give him time to spend with his grandkids and cat Nickie.

He turns 85 in September. (He looks better than me and I'm half his age)
    I am delighted to say that I have reached an agreement with CBS for Dr. Donald Mallard to stay with NCIS for Season 16. Once again it will be a limited schedule. That arrangement will allow me to spend time with Katherine, our children, six grandsons and Nickie, pictured below!

Just him and Harmon of the original cast left now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

David McCallum has signed on to return next season it will be limited again to give him time to spend with his grandkids and cat Nickie.

He turns 85 in September. (He looks better than me and I'm half his age)

Just him and Harmon of the original cast left now.

Think that’s one of the keys of the show! Keeping it fresh! Ducky and Gibbs since day one and LOTS of characters rolling in and out! People like Jimmy Palmer who I never thought I’d take too turning into main characters!

I'm not going to lie I shed a tear.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm going to lie I shed a tear.

So.... you didn't shed a tear then? :o

Mr E wrote: »
    So.... you didn't shed a tear then? :o

:o Now I am going to shed one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So who gets to take over Abbys lab? the woman who appeared earlier in the series has to be favourite.

It was a good send off. Maybe the most we've seen of her home? I liked how they gave her time with the guy at the coffee shop. Didn't expect all the references to Kate, etc. Btw, in real life, Duane Henry's had a bit of tough time of it, been homeless prior to NCIS, his long term girlfriend passed away and he lost a mentor too.

Next year our core team is McGee, Gibbs, Bishop, Torres, Jimmy and part-time Ducky. With forensics from...TBC?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Shed well more than one tear at that.:-( Nice send off for a legend :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Finally got round to watching it. Crying like a baby here

Christ on a bike, Kenzi from NCISLA is presenting the Eurovision

She is Portuguese I'm pretty sure.

Wikipedia says born in Boston, U.S., to Jewish parents from Portugal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just seen that! She lived in Portugal too, she’s married to Deeks brother in real
    Life! Also after 2 kids! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Wait, that was actually her? I thought it was just somebody who looked a lot like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/14/pauley-perrette-ncis-physical-assaults/

Pauley Perrette says she left after multiple physical assaults

• Advertisement

Yeah, she had some tweets going on yesterday. Troubling.

This is quite confusing now.

One of Pauley's tweets
    There is a "machine' keeping me silent, and feeding FALSE stories about me. A very rich, very powerful publicity "machine". No morals, no obligation to truth, and I'm just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it.

CBS Statement.
    “Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

The Pauley's reply to that statement.
    I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back.

http://deadline.com/2018/05/pauley-perrette-multiple-physical-assaults-tweets-ncis-1202391326/

So who or what is that "Machine"?

IMO, she's a woman with a big heart, but also reads (before this) as someone quite vulnerable (not weak). I don't know to what make of the above.

I donno lads :-(
    Jenny, Mike, Kate, Ziva, Tony, Abby.................. Now I'm sad

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

to be honest they really let the Abby character slide she was interesting in the early series then went nowhere fast very like Tony. They really should have brought him back for a cameo when McGee got married. Also where were there families?

i am not fond of the delilah/mcgee relationship its so meh because they are a bit too much of a perfect couple a bit of drama there would be good.

Really don't like Casey and am really hoping Sloane dies in finale if she ends up as Gibbs' girlfriend i think i will give up on it all together.

Of all of the characters Jimmy has had the best development.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The rumors are getting a bit redonculous now

That's been around for a while. Hard to know with 'sources'. Odd to bring a pet to work.

Penultimate episode was alright. Hopefully the team are OK now, them being shaken has been done a bit better before.

Anyone watch the 2-parter of NOLA?
    Thought it was very good, left you on a cliff hanger into next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Anyone watch the 2-parter of NOLA?
    Thought it was very good, left you on a cliff hanger into next season
    Yup. Wonder if herself will
    turn up not dead
    ?

Advertisement