Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

They're definitely in heat. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

finally i have finisged season 11 and started 12:)))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

Anybody recognize the cab driver can't place the actor or find list online

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Seems to be this guy. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0715377/?ref_=tt_cl_t14

It's hard to know what to make of Zoe, too little to go on. I didn't even recognise her as Nadia from 24. The ending was fairly dark as well, by NCIS standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

From Rizzoli knew I reconsidered him thanks

• Advertisement

Cliffhanger like that and then a break until Feb 3rd.

5-cookie-monster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

theres no eppy tonight is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Was behind just caught up! jesus was not expecting
    Gibbs ex to be shot
    and did anyone notice it was a how agent kate todd died!! :( also 12 was good enough but a bit of a balls that it wasnt part the second part to ep 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,438 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Always great to see Mrs Jimmy :D
    Baby Girl
    :D

Some good lines. Poor Breena, she should eat whatever she wants. ;) Ending was sweet. Rocky Carroll did a good job directing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

That was a great episode. The guy playing the Sailor's husband was very good I thought. I have missed Hollise :) I liked her.

Indeed he was, and Hollis is always welcome.

I knew it was a
    girl
    before Jimmy picked the balloon. I would have guessed
    Diane
    for the name.

Indeed he was, and Hollis is always welcome.

I knew it was a
    girl
    before Jimmy picked the balloon. I would have guessed
    Diane
    for the name.

Well I think
    because Ducky has been such a mentor to Jimmy and his mother was such a huge part of his life, it makes sense. :) Calling her Diane would have been a bit weird.

Bishop is still a pain in the face. :D

For a show that has always had lot of strong females in it they really are doing a p1ss poor job writing the Bishop character.

Abby, Caitlin, Jenny, Ziva and most of the recurring guests Mann, Cassidy,Borin, Barrett, Hart, Lee,Benoit & all of Gibb's ex's all strong and well written.

Ducky could do a psychological profile on why she's rubbish. :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I've started last year watching NCIS. Really an excellent show with great characters. However I'm now up to season 11 and the introduction of Bishop. I am really hoping this is a temporary aberration but skimming some of the above comments, it does not seem so.

Ya I think its safe to say none of us really have taken to her. NCIS is a great show :-)

A really good Tony episode with some great flashbacks.

Like :D

- Tony's general reluctance
    - Film reference backstory
    - Gibbs vs. computer speak and 'prepare psychologically'
    - Gibbs and his fishing expedition. ;)

Down, McGee. Down. :pac:

Not sure what to make of this weeks episode.

Closure to the on going story but something just didn't feel right.

• Advertisement

Closure to the on going story but something just didn't feel right.
    Agreed.
    Just finished it there and something seems off. Thought it would have at least led into the last eppy

12.15 - I thought the Gibbs/Fornell thing was well handled. It's always been a great friendship, with bumps. Plus they linked back to 12.01 and recent events. The alley scene was a good clue to what was coming and the daughter discussion in the cabin was touching.

Also, mocking golf was funny. :p

damn I really should stop looking at this thread when I'm not caught up! :(

I loved the Tony episode. I love Bishop's husbund a million times more that Bishop and I am not just saying that because I love Jamie Bamber :D

SarahBM wrote: »
    I love Bishop's husbund a million times more that Bishop and I am not just saying that because I love Jamie Bamber :D

Yes you are!!!!!! :D:p

Yes you are!!!!!! :D:p

Maybe just a little ;)

Wonder how they'll map out the rest of the season now.

A good episode where it looked like it was about to start another arc and then didn't.

I knew Gibbs
    wouldn't survive a smartphone. Plus, IT guy and everyone playing doctor.
    :pac:

More than one Dylan reference in there...

Yes Boss, you make a very convincing computer nerd ;-)

• Advertisement

Decentish eppys this week. Always good to see DiNozzo Sr.

Advertisement