Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

I was shi**in it cos my friend Wik Ipeda wasnt up to date.

even imdb.com isnt up to date and only shows the episodes they have shown so far.

Jeez, i never noticed it was Jamie Bamber playing Ellies husband. Never realised he was that short. He really does play american quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Loved Jamie Bamber in BSG and Law and Order UK. I hope we see more of him. Really loved that episode. Jimmy was so cute trying to pick names. I think they will call the new baby after ducky. well I hope so anyway!

I just wish we had gotten to see Gibbs make a snow angel!

SarahBM wrote: »
    Loved Jamie Bamber in BSG and Law and Order UK. I hope we see more of him. Really loved that episode. Jimmy was so cute trying to pick names. I think they will call the new baby after ducky. well I hope so anyway!

I just wish we had gotten to see Gibbs make a snow angel!

As was Ducky when he pretended that the shakespeare quotes were from the Marx brothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

so whats the story with no episode this week :(

Edit: ah never mind i see its scheduled for the 16th gah!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

MrMac84 wrote: »
    When is it back on fox here?

Update - January 9th, 9pm. Good promo, too.

http://www.foxtv.co.uk/shows/ncis/videos/ncis-s12-trailer01

• Registered Users Posts: 60,438 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well that wasn't a happy Christmas episode.

:(

The new episode is one of the reasons why i love NCIS
    It surprizes you by not giving the fuzzy warm ending everyone expects

I thought it was pretty great. Sean Murray can take a bow. I did like the teaser and subsequent team room talk - explaining the net to Gibbs. :pac:

The whole
    hacking this is very current (cough, Sony) and something the show does a fair bit, though not always on a large scale. I thought the death of McGee's father was obvious once his sister phoned. Khan is still a complete tool.

Typewriter Tim. :P

• Advertisement

Some Tony mischief for you all, Merry Christmas.

A future episode maybe? Law and Order style ripped from the headlines.

Bin Laden ‘Shooter’ Under Investigation for Leaking Secrets
    Ed Buice, an NCIS public affairs officer, confirmed “The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) is in receipt of an allegation that Mr. O’Neill may have revealed classified information to persons not authorized to receive such information. In response, NCIS has initiated an investigation to determine the merit of the allegations.”

I've no real desire to know who the Bin Laden shooter is. That story doesn't seem to want to go away. I do, however, think the Navy or Defence Department can take some of the blame for how they have essentially turned SEALs into a massive propaganda tool with movie tie ins and so forth. Whilst the Bin Laden op is obviously now part of culture and lore, these guys generally prefer to stay in the shadows with little public scrutiny, or indeed adulation.

The ex wifes episode and Gibbs gives up coffee.

The best episode of NCIS in a long long time.

Started so funny and ended so sad and on a cliffhanger for next week.

This was all about the Harmon, but Jimmy Palmer. My hero. Humour and poignancy like few others.

OH MY GAWD!!!!

that's all I am capable of saying right now. I need to go somewhere dark and have a good cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Haven't watched it yet but jujudging by the posts here I have some good tv to look forward to

Jaysus, i really want to see this episode :-o

Gibbs
    Can't protect the women in his life hits again
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Must say...I did NOT expect that.

• Advertisement

Jay
    ???????? REALLY??????????

WOW, Amazing episode.

Meh episode of NOLA this week

Haven't watched any of NCIS NO. Should I bother?

yes but with medium expectations not NCIS expectations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Best ep of NCIS this season AND last. They're back to the top of the game, even if I was left a bit teary afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Criminal Minds and NCIS are the same show right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Effects wrote: »

No, they are completely different shows.

Effects wrote: »

REALLY????????

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Obvious episode from the beginning. But very hard to follow last weeks to be honest.

Tobias :( from last weeks episode. (

Tony :D

Advertisement