Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

I dont remember her in spooks at all. and i have them all on dvd.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,437 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Beano wrote: »
    I dont remember her in spooks at all. and i have them all on dvd.

She was in the last season. Harry's ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

She was in the last season. Harry's ex.

must get the dvds out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Beano wrote: »
    must get the dvds out again.

I can feel another run through coming! :D

I asked my mammy very nicely to get me NCIS season10 for xmas. :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Just caught up! how badass is ducky with his scalpel skillz!!

• Advertisement

Last wk's episode didn't do much for me to be fair. Bishop. Well I think I have given her a fair chance but Im sorry. I just dont like her.
    Will we ever meet the husband? Bring back Delila I say!!!
    Is Borin back in next wks ep or did I dream that up? she is class!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,334 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yep, Borin's back and Jim Beaver (Bobby from Supernatural).

No Jimmy this week? :(

I have to agree Bishop isn't working in anyway at all.

They would be better off dropping her from the team and replacing her Borin someone who would give Gibb's a run for his money every week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,334 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The crime scene was rather grizzly this week, wasn't it?

The crime scene was rather grizzly this week, wasn't it?

you mean
    the headless corpse?
    Ya it was a bit gruesome alright. DO you think they all have to try and keep up with the likes of the Walking Dead for the shock factor every wk? I Find Criminal Minds is kind of going the same route every wk too. getting more gorey rather that focusing on the investigation, which is what I have always loved about NCIS. I mean, the crime scene stuff was always good, and Abbey is the best but the actual investigating is what has always kept me intrigued.
    I say we sign a petition to get rid of Bishop. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah, the method of death. Normally doesn't bother me. Was a bit, 'oh, NCIS is doing that now'.

You alluded to DVDs above - I take it you're a completist?

iirc, I believe the 'bring back Cote' campaign did try to post a box of stuff (letters/petitions) to CBS only for it to be returned rather swiftly.

A few twists this week. FFS, Bishop. You have to check your corners when clearing a room, stop saying you did everything right. Tim nerding about Star Trek, yes.
    McGibbs!

Borin with her hair down. ;)

When the episode started I really thought this was going to be the Bishop episode we have all been waiting for the one that would show us why she is on the show.

It wasn't.

Rule 70 lol

More Borin is needed per season.

Yes I am a completist Black Oil :D I love my box sets. When I finished this stupid masters Im planning a major run through of all my fav shows and NCIS is number one.

As for Bishop
    I really thought she was gonna get her chance to shine but I feel like Gibbs sending her back was just showing that he doesnt really trust her either.
    The whole McGibbs thing was a bit cringe I think, but the Kobiashi Maru - Loved it!

I dont think we are going to get Ziva back at this stage.
    Would there objects from the followers of this thread to an all male team? I mean why did Ziva's replacement have to be a woman? I suppose CBS have to show gender balance etc, but like that doesnt always happen in reality.

The show has a history of credible female characters and it would be good to see that maintained. Gender balance for the sake of gender balance, I'm not really interested so long as the person is fun, has integrity, etc. To me, the show's main hook is its characters.

Btw, they have reportedly cast Bishop's husband. Lee frackin' Adama from BSG.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Btw, they have reportedly cast Bishop's husband. Lee frackin' Adama from BSG.

I didn't see the 'Lee' bit you wrote and was thinking he's a bit old for her!!

Oh I love him! He was great in Law and Order UK. Haven't seen him in anything since

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Perhaps to retain gender balance and pitch to another popular show's demographic might I suggest:
    Zombie Agent Kate
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Decent Eppy of NCIS this week.
    I wonder if the
    Ziva comments
    were a hint at maybe or never, stop asking

Decent Eppy of NCIS this week.
    I wonder if the
    Ziva comments
    were a hint at maybe or never, stop asking

I got it's time to move on now vibe from them.

• Advertisement

I got it's time to move on now vibe from them.

Got the same vibe :-(
    Its a sad day for NCIS fans

Got the same vibe :-(
    Its a sad day for NCIS fans

The thing is if they actually did something with Bishop and gave a story instead of just sitting cross legged somewhere everyone probably would move on.

Decent eppy of NOLA tonight , only issue was it became predictable very quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Yep, i got the ziva is gone for good vibe tonight too :( Im guessing we will see tony move on in this season and well know when he has moved on from ziva by whatever he does with the star of david necklace.

Nice Bruce Banner ref. The online thing made me realise how top heavy the show is with computer nerds, hmm. The little girl is also in BBC America's Intruders, and she's pretty terrible in it, not much better in this.

Where's Jimmy?

Dylan :pac:

No episode this week, presumably due to the mid-term elections.

This guy used to write for the show and wrote season 7's Truth or Consequences.

https://twitter.com/JesseStern/status/522482644056285184

Hmm!

Is there a NOLA?

Is there a NOLA?

No.

Only shows still on Tuesday night State side are cable shows maybe the odd sitcom might stay on.

The last of Gibb's ex wives has been cast.....
    Jeri Ryan
    she will appear in an episode sometime in January.

link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

The last of Gibb's ex wives has been cast.....
    Jeri Ryan
    she will appear in an episode sometime in January.

link

Gibbs is some operator in fairness!

Advertisement