Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread - Part 2

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Is anyone else's Blackboard not working ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

Freezing cold in my building. When TCD were asked to turn the heating on they just ignored requests. So cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Otis_taylor2

some people are a real pain to work with. absolute bast*rds!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

The 24 Hour has been extended over the summer, yet despite it being at full capacity over the weekends, they still wouldn't open the upper floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Yeah what is the reasoning for this? Didn't they already have the official opening? What's the hold up?

• Advertisement

Taco Chips wrote: »
    Yeah what is the reasoning for this? Didn't they already have the official opening? What's the hold up?

Someone said that in order for the rest of it to open, they need to have a security staff member present, which costs a lot of cash dolla that the library doesn't have. If that's so, then what was the point of extending it in the first place? And it's unsupervised now and it's doing fine. Basically, yeah... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Does anyone find their tcd email fairly useless. I get all my normal Gmail emails instantly, but at usually 5.30am I get 5 emails at once.

Plus 98% of the emails are useless. Usually something pointless like the access to gates on Pearse St will be restricted from 2.30am to 5.30am on Sunday night. Or the best is the email warning us about Ebola. Like seriously WTF???

Ever hear of email filters?

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Unshelved

That was a Naming Ceremony to thank the Benefactor - not the official opening. The Library is waiting for CCTV cameras to be installed before Levels 2 & 3 can be opened 24/7.

Unshelved wrote: »
    That was a Naming Ceremony to thank the Benefactor - not the official opening. The Library is waiting for CCTV cameras to be installed before Levels 2 & 3 can be opened 24/7.

When will that happen? Roughly even?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭AndrewJD

Not moaning personally but other people were and I'm curious: there was some stuff in the SU Council minutes about what the LBGT rights officer had said at class rep training or somewhere. Lots of comments about it being insensitive of other sexualities and not taking it seriously. What the minutes don't denote is what was actually said. Anyone know anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭countbezukov

Anyone else currently unable to renew books online or is it just me?

Advertisement