Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Ye're most likely right. I assumed that I had changed it some point in final year and haven't been in the college since June so...

Sorry for the misinformation!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

So much work to do.

I hate third year :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 M.Byrne

Your all a bunch of ****. Typical Irish ***** moaning and moaning and more ****in moaning. Go do something about your problems instead of bitchin to randomers online.
    Kudos pricks \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Justice!

M.Byrne wrote: »
    Your all a bunch of ****. Typical Irish ***** moaning and moaning and more ****in moaning. Go do something about your problems instead of bitchin to randomers online.
    Kudos pricks \m/

Moaning to "randomers online" about people moaning to randomers online. Oh the irony :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭saltyjack silverblade

Kudos pricks \m/

You're

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Kudos pricks \m/

\m/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 M.Byrne

I'm not not moaning. I'm pointing out some facts. And here's another one, you sir are a jackass:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ahh spare poor the lad.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm not not moaning. I'm pointing out some facts. And here's another one, you sir are a jackass:)

And you, sir, can take a week off. Any more trolling when you come back and you'll find yourself permabanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Kudos pricks \m/

Poor Mary Byrne. Never quite got over not winning The X Factor...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

WTF is up with the automatic doors on the Lecky library? They keep closing on students, as they only appear to be automatic if you walk into the library and not out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

hfallada wrote: »
    WTF is up with the automatic doors on the Lecky library? They keep closing on students, as they only appear to be automatic if you walk into the library and not out of it.

I always found it annoying that when you go into the Lecky those automatic doors open right at you and can (and will) smack you in the face if you are not careful. Those doors are a health & safety issue.

#FirstWorldProblems

I am also tired of accidentally showing the library entrance staff my Dublin Bus pass/credit card etc. instead of my student card. Morto every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

I am also tired of accidentally showing the library entrance staff my Dublin Bus pass/credit card etc. instead of my student card. Morto every time.

At least two out of four times a week, I try to tag on the Luas with my student card instead of the travel card, holding up other commuters and showing the world what a dimwit I am :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

At least two out of four times a week, I try to tag on the Luas with my student card instead of the travel card, holding up other commuters and showing the world what a dimwit I am :o:p

A few times I've walked up to my front door with my student card in hand, trying to open it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I've tried to tag into the gym with my Leap Card. Got a few funny looks :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,210 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Bank charges. Minimum amount in your account, or something? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

If it's the €5 charge, then I think the government charges you that annually regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

The joys of banking with AIB. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,210 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Ulster, an account I don't really use. Suppose they're all at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭plmko

Does Trinity have a student gym?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

Yes, all students have to join too.

Excellent! Thankyou! Is it well facilitated?

plmko wrote: »
    Excellent! Thankyou! Is it well facilitated?

It's quite small for the amount of members it technically has. Avoid it at all costs next week unless you can get in early (New Year resolutions influx).

bscm wrote: »
    It's quite small for the amount of members it technically has. Avoid it at all costs next week unless you can get in early (New Year resolutions influx).

Good idea! Do you know what type of machines it has? Is there a good selection or it is just a load of treadmills and cross trainers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

plmko wrote: »
    Good idea! Do you know what type of machines it has? Is there a good selection or it is just a load of treadmills and cross trainers?

Treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, spin bikes, rowing machines.

Four power racks, fair few benches, two spare barbells, cable machine, a few kettlebells, decent range of dumbbells. There's a leg press, smith machine, glute ham raise, pulldown and a few other random machines. I think there's an assisted dip machine.

The weights section has a limit of 25 people at any time.

There's also a room full of Keiser machines, which work on pneumatic resistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

The joys of banking with AIB. :(

AIB pay your government stamp duty as far as I know. But BOI make you pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭guernica

Jammyc wrote: »
    A few times I've walked up to my front door with my student card in hand, trying to open it. :o

I tried to pay for my shopping in Tesco once with my student card (after a few late nights in the Reading Room).

Seemingly never ending assignments, internship/research applications, studying, 3rd year in an EMS degree.

Also, grumpy library workers.

This semester is turning out to be bleugh. Even though I'm down nearly 10 hours contact time on last semester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭BlutendeRabe

Doing the SS exam papers is pretty laborious this year for some reason. Flew through them last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

The sadist who decided to put a midterm on at 8:20 in the morning.

Advertisement