Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles bargain alert thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,698 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Triboro wrote: »
    Thanks,checked it there and showing limited stock for Limerick, is that €250 for the console only as per 1st link?

It's the Premium console and Nintendo Land.

Nintendo are doing 24 days of offers in the run-up to Christmas.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/offers/christmas.list

Bayonetta 2 is there for £12. Makes their digital offer last week look like crap. I don't know if we can buy anything. It only gives the UK as an option for delivery and Parcel Motel well I'm not sure. Don't they refuse to deliver to them? I think it's hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Where can I get Paper Mario (gamecube) and the Thousand Year door without taking out a bank loan :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Cormac... wrote: »
    Where can I get Paper Mario (gamecube) and the Thousand Year door without taking out a bank loan :o

Either wait for it to show up on adverts or go to Cex Uk, cost you about €55 odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭alekito

Anywhere I can buy nintendo e-shop credit cheap? I'd like to buy Xenoblade Chronicles x. I have the original so that's a tenner off for two weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

alekito wrote: »
    Anywhere I can buy nintendo e-shop credit cheap? I'd like to buy Xenoblade Chronicles x. I have the original so that's a tenner off for two weeks.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97929374&postcount=3863

Hi

Cheers for that ... I was looking for it a bit cheaper ;) I saw your reference - CD Keys. I'll try that.

alekito wrote: »
    Hi

Cheers for that ... I was looking for it a bit cheaper ;) I saw your reference - CD Keys. I'll try that.

Make sure CDKeys give you Euro eShop card.

Allyall wrote: »

Hi, thanks for the tip. They seem not to sell it in euro. But if anyone wants to sell it to be at a reasonable discount I'll buy it :)

• Advertisement

Great price for that! Good to see some DS games at reasonable prices. Walk into Gamestop and they are all €45 / €50. Rip-off!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

They don't sell euro ones yet, and the GBP ones won't add to your EUR balance.
    I've tweeted them a good few times about it, sadly.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    They don't sell euro ones yet, and the GBP ones won't add to your EUR balance.
    I've tweeted them a good few times about it, sadly.

I'm still waiting for a refund from last week. They're not great at replying either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

I used http://en.online-gold.de/ to buy mario maker.
    It looks super-iffy, and there was something I had to do with my phone number for verification, but I got the game cheap in the end.

If you;re just looking for xenobrado, you could give it a go. BTW, any eshop codes get you any of the special offers buying from the eshop gets you from my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DA7800

Is that Littlewoods 3 for 2 offer over? The website doesn't make it particularly clear without going to the checkout to investigate, which I didn't want to do in case it has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

DA7800 wrote: »
    Is that Littlewoods 3 for 2 offer over? The website doesn't make it particularly clear without going to the checkout to investigate, which I didn't want to do in case it has expired.

Afraid so, it was a one day only thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

bmed

Never even knew about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sligeach wrote: »
    Never even knew about it.

Definitely posted here about it :)

Got myself Mario Kart 8 and a couple of pokemon games for the sprogs for xmas

• Advertisement

Not the deal of the Century, but Xenoblade Chronicles X Collectors Edition is €64.75 Delivered from Fnac (€51.90 + €12.85 Shipping)
    The normal version is €60 in Smyths.

I noticed that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD plus Amiibo plus Soundtrack CD is £45 on Amazon UK (€62.30 Today) but you need to have a UK address or use Parcel Motel.
    I ordered hoping the exchange rate improves loads. If it gets worse I can cancel.

Devils Third is £14.85 on Simply Games + £2.50 delivery - £17.35 (€24)
    £17.25 on amazon plus shipping or add item worth £8 for free shipping.

Star Fox is £39.99 - £41 at checkout (€56.77) - I'm hoping the exchange rate improves for this also, and that it's a special edition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Mario and Luigi: paper jam bros £21.95 (+£2 p+p) at the game collection

http://www.thegamecollection.net/mario-luigi-paper-jam-bros-3ds.html

Ocarina of time is the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Monster hunter 4 €25 on littlewoods

The new 3ds xl is €219 on there as well, can't find it cheaper anywhere else especially with the exchange rate the way it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thehappyworm

I'm sure this has been mentioned in this thread before, but there's no harm in reminding people:

All those "10 euros off when you spend at least 50" vouchers for Lidl that are appearing in what seems like every newspaper at the moment, they're all accepted by Tesco — and Tesco sell Nintendo eShop cards.

ALSO, AND UNRELATED TO NINTENDO MATTERS, if you're in any way interested in iOS gaming, you can get a €25 iTunes card in Tesco for just €20 until 13th December — that's tomorrow.

Using one of the Lidl vouchers, I just picked up a €25 iTunes card and €30 worth of eShop credit, for forty quid.

I also picked up a tub of sweet onion hummus. Cripes that stuff is addictive.

I'm sure this has been mentioned in this thread before, but there's no harm in reminding people:

All those "10 euros off when you spend at least 50" vouchers for Lidl that are appearing in what seems like every newspaper at the moment, they're all accepted by Tesco — and Tesco sell Nintendo eShop cards.

ALSO, AND UNRELATED TO NINTENDO MATTERS, if you're in any way interested in iOS gaming, you can get a €25 iTunes card in Tesco for just €20 until 13th December — that's tomorrow.

Using one of the Lidl vouchers, I just picked up a €25 iTunes card and €30 worth of eShop credit, for forty quid.

I also picked up a tub of sweet onion hummus. Cripes that stuff is addictive.

That's clever, I never thought of that! I'll get one and use it that way

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD PLUS AMIIBO PLUS SOUNDTRACK CD (WII U) is £41.95 on thegamecollection plus £2 for delivery.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/13309/s/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-plus-amiibo-plus-soundtrack-cd-wii-u

That's €60.50 going by todays exchange rate. Now to decide whether to go with this, cancel the Smyths pre order and save €4.50 but wait longer for delivery. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Not sure if it was posted here already, but Mass Effect 3 Special Edition for Wii U is just €4.99 in Argos, if it's out of stock it can be ordered back in. :)

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&productId=647620

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

sligeach wrote: »
    THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS HD PLUS AMIIBO PLUS SOUNDTRACK CD (WII U) is £41.95 on thegamecollection plus £2 for delivery.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/13309/s/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-hd-plus-amiibo-plus-soundtrack-cd-wii-u

That's €60.50 going by todays exchange rate. Now to decide whether to go with this, cancel the Smyths pre order and save €4.50 but wait longer for delivery. :confused:

The game collection wouldn't be that much longer, you'd probably have it by the monday. I'm sure I've seen on other forums they post stuff out on like, the Tuesday or Wednesday before a game releases, so maybe less.

I know, I was more thinking out loud. I've ordered from them before lots of times. Never had a problem. I've gone ahead and ordered it. Must remember to cancel the Smyths pre order closer to release. I'll keep it for now just in case. Hopefully the exchange rate will be more favourable in March.

• Advertisement

Bayonetta 2 - £7 (< €10) Amazon

EDIT

Jeeeezziiz that was fast. 100% taken, waitlist available.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement