Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OE-Alliance OnDemand Plugin ( BETA)BBC Player and ITV player working in Ireland.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rurs

I've a Duo running BH 2.02D, OnDemand is greenscreening as soon as I click a link to stream. I've updated the CommonModules.py, but it's made no difference. Online update reports I'm using the latest version. Any ideas, short of an image update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Anybody managed to get this working on Hyperion 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭Zardoz

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Anybody managed to get this working on Hyperion 2?

It doesnt work on the Alien 2/Triplex as the chipset is incompatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

Just tested it on my Gigablue Quad with the opena.tv image. all runs as it should and the plugin ist on feed from them so it is installed at the touch of a button.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 frank087234

Could someone post tv3 py file, lads. thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sammyano

Guys any idea why Itvplayer stops after playing for around 1 minute or so. I am on Gigablue running openatv image

Thanks

Just tested it on my Gigablue Quad with the opena.tv image. all runs as it should and the plugin ist on feed from them so it is installed at the touch of a button.

Hello, can you please see if Itvplayer runs ok for you, am on openatv image as well and downloaded from the feeds, but it stops after 1 min. Or so

Thanks

Please try using the plugin Ondemand. That is working fine on my Quad with opena.tv image. If it doesnt help why not ask for help or support in the opena.tv forum. I am sure they will be only too happy to help......

Irishmale, am using the plugin ondemand not the beta that was posted here, just wanted to know if you experiencing the same stoppage as me while on Itvplayer

working here.

• Advertisement

Ok cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Guys,

I downloaded the OnDemand Plugin in the Vix Menu and registered with tunlr but I do not know what I need to do next.

Help appreciated please

Thanks

Once you've registered, you then need to activate on the gatekeeper2 page, to tie your tunlr account to your ip address. That's all.

If your ip address changes (eg if you reboot your modem), you have to activate again. You don't need to change or set anything on your STB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

rurs wrote: »
    Once you've registered, you then need to activate on the gatekeeper2 page, to tie your tunlr account to your ip address. That's all.

If your ip address changes (eg if you reboot your modem), you have to activate again. You don't need to change or set anything on your STB.

Thanks.

BBC I player worked but the Radio Player did not (well the Moroccon radio stations did not)

I didn't have much luck with the radio streams either, very hit and miss on the few I tried. It was like this before the tunlr changes anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭white_westie

All 'looks' to be dead now ....... see the goodbye message on the t*l*r site
    Was working last night - not sure if it just went during the night

• Registered Users Posts: 9,408 ✭✭✭irishgeo

All 'looks' to be dead now ....... see the goodbye message on the t*l*r site
    Was working last night - not sure if it just went during the night

check out the vu duo thread , fix is in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭ouncer

I loaded the ipk on two different dm800s both using an oe2.0 version of openpli. Both were loaded in the exact same fashion. On the first box rte,tv3,bbc,itv all work great. On the second box rte and tv3 work fine. The bbc and itv show listings but when you try and play anything box reboots. the box that works sits on vodafone internet while the box that doesn't work sits on an eircom internet connection. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭red bellied

ouncer wrote: »
    I loaded the ipk on two different dm800s both using an oe2.0 version of openpli. Both were loaded in the exact same fashion. On the first box rte,tv3,bbc,itv all work great. On the second box rte and tv3 work fine. The bbc and itv show listings but when you try and play anything box reboots. the box that works sits on vodafone internet while the box that doesn't work sits on an eircom internet connection. Any ideas?

Bbc and Itv players are geoblocked so can't work in Ireland without a vpn or dns unblocker, that doesn't explain why it works on Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Now with UTV Ireland is there any chance to get the UTVI PLayer included? TV3 doesn't have the UK soaps anymore and UTV is geolocked.
    Thanks
    /WD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Now with UTV Ireland is there any chance to get the UTVI PLayer included? TV3 doesn't have the UK soaps anymore and UTV is geolocked.
    Thanks
    /WD

Would be handy alrite...as its a great wee program at times to keep the missus quiet :-)

Advertisement