Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Bate the lock with a pick-axe, use the sharpest point and aim for the part where you put in the key

Did you type this with spuds for hands?

'hdz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Use this for inspiration. Exchange toilet for safe and remember to close the lid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

How do you know your not in the safe already, but it's actually the door to the outside world ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

So where's the OP? Gone to get the drill??? I need to know whats in the safe!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

How do you know your not in the safe already, but it's actually the door to the outside world ?
    I dont know what to believe anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Ideally I'd recommend using a shaped charge if you can get hold of one, otherwise
    get someone with an acetylene torch to burn a hole in it, anybody who works in a garage or with machines will have access to one. It's that or rent a consaw with a diamond blade and cut the top off it or a kango.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭m r c

046 9068 108

That's the number for navan lock and key. Ring them tell them you have one of their safes at your house and you've lost the key.

Find out how much it'd cost to get them out to open it.
    After getting them out I presume they could change the lock or supply a key and you are still left with a perfect safe.

I'm going to fit a floor safe this year they are a great job in any house.

In fact that's what I'd do. It's your house don't be explaining yourself to any locksmith it's none of their business. I doubt you will be anywhere near €200 for the callout. If they are asking more haggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Son0vagun wrote: »

Giving this real consideration.
    I actually own one of these cameras. I work in a trade and its very handy looking under floors etc without making large holes!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thread stickied.

I'm dying to know whats in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

If it's €200 for the locksmith, I reckon we should all paypal him €2 each. It's worth it for entertainment value alone.

• Advertisement

We should make a thing out of it -whoever has video equipment should go out there and set them up for a live stream of the opening, so we can all watch as it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I've read every page of this thread so far.

I don't know what to add.

eh, ah pffffpttpfft

*shrugs shoulders*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Reminds me of a mini version of this ......

Well that was a waste of time, best read in aaaaaaaages.
    I need more details !

OU812 wrote: »
    If it's €200 for the locksmith, I reckon we should all paypal him €2 each. It's worth it for entertainment value alone.

And if it is the gateway door worm hole we can all go through hand in hand . And dance by the light of the moon .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

OU812 wrote: »

Aha! The sting is in play! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

Op, with all you'd spend on equipment, cameras etc, it'd probably nearly add up to the price of a locksmith, so you 'd probably be better off just getting one in from the beginning. At least then, you might be left with a usable safe for the future. Can't wait to find out what's in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I'll give you 500 for it. Seriously.

I'll give you 500 for it. Seriously.

This isn't fecking deal or no deal you know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

This isn't fecking deal or no deal you know :D

Unless Noel Edmonds is in the safe:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Half the burglars in the country are probably staking out your house right now OP, waiting for the "I opened it!" post; they'd be pretty good at picking locks, perhaps you could ask for some help?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

And if it is the gateway door worm hole we can all go through hand in hand . And dance by the light of the moon .
    Maybe you'll all be John Malkovich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭ashers22

I think we should go to the psychics and mediums forum and ask them what's in it. It would be like the million dollar psychic challenge except there wouldn't be a million dollars. I'm going with a crumpled piece of yellow cardy paper that probably came with the safe when it was bought, dated 1967 and stamped by the company that produced it. And a rusty nail. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Oscorp

I hope the previous owner of the safe left an edition of the Jumanji board game in there, just to freak out whoever eventually opened it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Call me if it contains my wife's sex drive.

That must be a record, 208 Thanks. Anyoe see more than that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Rightwing wrote: »

Not even close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Oh good gawd, open the fupping thing so I don't have to read so much shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Have you tried blasting it with piss?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭Fannyhead

Rightwing wrote: »
    First post in this thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75955119

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Op, with all you'd spend on equipment, cameras etc, it'd probably nearly add up to the price of a locksmith, so you 'd probably be better off just getting one in from the beginning. At least then, you might be left with a usable safe for the future. Can't wait to find out what's in it
    Camera is 79 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Can see the key being in the safe :rolleyes:
    Subscribing to this none the less,
    Captivated...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement