Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Why do people go premium. I've no wish to give my keys to anyone, knowing they can drive it whenever. It's hardly that much of an inconvenience to park in row 42, the bus goes everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Why do people go premium. I've no wish to give my keys to anyone, knowing they can drive it whenever. It's hardly that much of an inconvenience to park in row 42, the bus goes everywhere
    For me it came with the discount. I feel the same as yourself and won't be availing of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I put in my dates and only got premium so not thank you. Anyway their rate is only €2 cheaper than DAA Red Long Term but Premium is a put of than a benefit.

I've parked twice in Quickpark and dragging the suitcases through the thick gravel was a pain. I'll stick with DAA and I continue to watch this thread until I see a discount code for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

So would DAA red long term be better than quick park? I'm heading away in 2 weeks and not sure who to use?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Short trip i take the terminal parking.
    Long trip i pick red car park. Only reason for that is for the very unlikely event that there is no transport to the car park, i can walk to red.
    As said, very unlikely i ll ever have to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Snoopy1 wrote: »

This users experience of Premium would make me never ever use it...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100646702

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

ST2017 - 20% off Short Term car parking in DAA car parks, book by 31st Jan, stay until 31st May.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gendrol75

olaola wrote: »
    ST2017 - 20% off Short Term car parking in DAA car parks, book by 31st Jan, stay until 31st May.

Cheers! This worked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Thanks alaola, got the discount too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,911 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

olaola wrote: »

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Gaduaaa

any promotion code for blue car park ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

WOOF worked direct with the DAA dublin airport site, ended up like this

Holiday Blue Long Term - Weekly Special
    Car Park Cost: €29.00
    Voucher Promotional code 2016
    Discount €2.90
    Total: €26.10

Cheapest I could get it, RADIO worked with the Quickpark site but only got me premium which I dont care about, I'm not in that much of a hurry

Thanks for the codes guys :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

WOOF worked direct with the DAA dublin airport site, ended up like this

Holiday Blue Long Term - Weekly Special
    Car Park Cost: €29.00
    Voucher Promotional code 2016
    Discount €2.90
    Total: €26.10

Cheapest I could get it, RADIO worked with the Quickpark site but only got me premium which I dont care about, I'm not in that much of a hurry

Thanks for the codes guys :)

When did you book for? On the DAA website I tried now using code WOOF for Wednesday to Monday in February but gives me the error code is invalid

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dmcburns_12adn

Hi am looking a code for parking at Dublin Airport for a week in February, I have tried WOOF but it is coming up invalid. Never used Quick park, and was wondering is the Red car park better to get to than the blue one. Is there a green car park I heard about. Any ideas much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Hi am looking a code for parking at Dublin Airport for a week in February, I have tried WOOF but it is coming up invalid. Never used Quick park, and was wondering is the Red car park better to get to than the blue one. Is there a green car park I heard about. Any ideas much appreciated

We'd usually go for the red car park, unless there's a great deal on with the short term parks. It's handy enough, always a bus there, doesn't take long to get to terminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Saved a fiver on the daa site with woof code. Was cheaper than quickpark for me. Thanks for the help all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

woof not working on daa site for me

Any code for red car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Just checking in to see if any new codes for the red car park?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dmcburns_12adn

Just looking to book parking in Dublin Airport for a week, was wondering did anyone know any good codes, or what park to use.

Just looking to book parking in Dublin Airport for a week, was wondering did anyone know any good codes, or what park to use.

Park in Quickpark and use promo code CINEMA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Looking for a red car park code please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

nova works in Quickpark

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭nihicib2

Any codes for long term blue pretty please?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭robbe

Heading away at the end of the week and wondering if any short term codes floating around at the minute?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ahmedwageeh

any codes for DAA car park, apparantly ST2017 doesnt work no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭gavwaldo

Hi Guys,

Heading away at the end of the week and wondering if any short term codes floating around at the minute?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭amber2

Would appreciate a code for the DAA Blue Car Park, if anyone knows of one please, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭pjq

There is a blog discountcodesireland you need to search with .blog at the end , they have a page of codes for airport parking in right hand column, just above a quickpark logo. Worked for me last trip.
    pjq

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭amber2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭kathleen37

amber2 wrote: »

Were you able to get any of them to work on DAA? I thought I'd tried them all, but with no luck..

Thank you

Advertisement