Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Codes didn't cross 31st December in 2015/16 either, as I was going away for new year I discovered this last year, however you if your stay starts in January why book now? Wait until next year's codes are available and book then.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭kurant

joeysoap wrote: »
    Codes didn't cross 31st December in 2015/16 either, as I was going away for new year I discovered this last year, however you if your stay starts in January why book now? Wait until next year's codes are available and book then.

Its cheap for DAA blue long term parking for next year. Paid 29euro for 8 days

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Woof worked on a three day stay with quickpark

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Woof worked on a three day stay with quickpark

€26 ? Marginally cheaper to use NOVA/CINEMA for 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭gotapaininmy

as far as I can tell from this thread there are no and rarely are any promotional codes for DAA car parks? Makes you wonder why they have the "promotional code" box on the booking page!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 ahmedwageeh

SPOOKYDUB16 was working for DAA couple days back. Now it stopped. Anyone have any new promo coded for DAA?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Anyone have a code for the Red carpark please?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

I emailed DAA yesterday:

'Unfortunately there are no promotions being run at present'

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

Q Park working discount codes as of today.
    I booked a 3 day stay just now, normal online price was 32 but they have a promotion so it was 24 with no codes.
    I got it for 21.60 with NOVA, CURRAGH was the same price.
    Both WOOF and CINEMA came up at 22.
    GREYHOUND and DOGS did not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

I suggest trying all the codes as the discounts seem to vary a lot over time. Don't forget to share your finding here for everyone though, especialy if have one that isn't listed yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

New 10% off for Quickpark "RADIO" all upper case. Works for X'mas/New Year (coming home Jan 2017!)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

dublin99 wrote: »
    New 10% off for Quickpark "RADIO" all upper case. Works for X'mas/New Year (coming home Jan 2017!)

RADIO worked. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Ging Ging wrote: »
    Q Park working discount codes as of today.
    I booked a 3 day stay just now, normal online price was 32 but they have a promotion so it was 24 with no codes.
    I got it for 21.60 with NOVA, CURRAGH was the same price.
    Both WOOF and CINEMA came up at 22.
    GREYHOUND and DOGS did not work.
    dublin99 wrote: »

Worked today, Nova, cinema &radio 10%off. IN CAPS of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Nova and woof no longer working with Quickpark. Radio did work though

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Not sure if it helps, but DAA are really selling the upgrades, if you choose the Blue Carpark, it will offer a discounted rate for Red and if you choose Red, it offers an upgrade to Short-term. Used it a few times, works fine.

Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Not sure if it helps, but DAA are really selling the upgrades, if you choose the Blue Carpark, it will offer a discounted rate for Red and if you choose Red, it offers an upgrade to Short-term. Used it a few times, works fine.

Owen

Really? I chose red for €54 and it brings me to a payment screen...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Owen

Thanks for that, it worked for me for a days parking rate in early January, for the sake of an extra 7 euro I took the upgrade and saved a bit of hassle on the bus transfer.

Trying to get it to work on a day in February now and no offer of an upgrade, will try it again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

I 'm just on their site now. It's offering the red car park for €35 for a week in January, with an upgrade to the short term car park for €9.95, giving a total cost of €44.95 compared to the normal €69.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

Booked now. Exit time was a few hours after arrival time and stay was extended by an extra day at no extra cost. Now I just hope I can get a space inside the building rather than on the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

just wonder what best option for next week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭konline

Does anyone have a code for Jan 2017? Thanks in advance.

just wonder what best option for next week?

Try using your fingers to go to the parking websites. Then type in the codes mentioned previously and see what works.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Try using your fingers to go to the parking websites. Then type in the codes mentioned previously and see what works.

I did that before i booked but did not get as good rates as previous times.
    Also i wanted to get your considerable knowledge and others so i likely
    be asking again.
    There are people better tuned into facebook etc than me so i just ask all you knowledgeable poople for advise.

regards

Radio worked with Quickpark last week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

konline wrote: »
    Does anyone have a code for Jan 2017? Thanks in advance.

I got a weekend (Friday 3pm to Monday 3pm) for 36EUR in T2 Short term. Felt that was really good value considering I've put 6EUR or more in there when collecting someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

RADIO worked with quickpark.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Owen

Did just try this. Worked. Thanks

Needed a 2nd booking and didnt get the upgrade offered.
    That one isnt urgent yet so i ll wait a bit with that one

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Nova and woof no longer working with Quickpark. Radio did work though

Working again now. WOOF gave me the lowest total for 8 days and upgraded to premium.

Its getting complicated now, tried 5 days €34 - with discount RADIO €30.60 with WOOF discount premium parking BUT €49 reduced to €39. Next tried 7 days €36- with RADIO discount €32.40 - with WOOF discount Premium parking (ie near the entrance €41 reduced to €31, so WOOF is better for 7 days or plus 7 days but less than 7 days you have add a few days to get the best discount, you can leave when you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

WOOF and RADIO still work with quickpark. WOOF worked out cheaper at e31 for 8 days with premium parking thrown in.

Advertisement