Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭FightingIrish

kathleen37 wrote:
    Has anyone heard of any DAA red carpark codes please?

Looking for one as well please

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daretodream

Another here looking for DAA Red Parking promo code please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Do red parking promo hunters have a fear of using quickpark?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I used quick park premium recently cost €34 for 7 days with the woof discount great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 househunter08

I have also been waiting for a red carpark promo code. For me, the preference is for the paved parking spots as trying to roll suitcases along the gravel in the blue carpark or quickpark can be difficult. Although, if there is no promo code for the red car park before I travel, I will book whichever carpark is cheapest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Just a word of warning, the Blue car park is getting very dodgy in my opinion.

I once came across a UK reg PORSCHE with the Drivers doors wide open and Key in the ignition (How on earth this didn't arouse anyones suspicion is beyond me as people were just blindly walking past it :rolleyes: ) ... I rang security and they said it was more than likely stolen and a lot of stolen cars end up being dumped in the Blue car park.

Last time I parked there I had Fog Light Grills stolen off my Car... I rang security and they said they only have CCTV covering the first few paved rows but not the gravel areas.

I have now booked the RED car park for my next trip, hoping its more secure and less of a No-mans land than the BLUE car park.

Also to those asking for promo codes, I don't have any but I think they are automatically giving special offers and discounts this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,895 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Got an email from Quickpark
    10% off premium parking with "FLIGHT"

NOVA also still works for short term stay few days 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Hibrasil

Wouldn't be too happy about leaving my keys with the car.....could be used while owner is away.....depending on......?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 manders13

Anyone have a discount code for red express dublin airport car park please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

manders13 wrote: »
    Anyone have a discount code for red express dublin airport car park please? Thanks

Has there EVER been a code for the red car park? :confused:

In all the time I've asked and been keeping an eye out here I've never, ever seen one!

Flying next week though, so I sincerely hope I'm wrong :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daretodream

Bump for DAA Red promo code. I've used codes for there in the past but not seen one since earlier this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 prmcr

Any codes in june(Blue car park or Red car park) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Has there EVER been a code for the red car park? :confused:

In all the time I've asked and been keeping an eye out here I've never, ever seen one!

Flying next week though, so I sincerely hope I'm wrong :D

There have been codes alright, though it does seem to be quite a while since we've seen one 'round these parts.......

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭XrayGolf

Email from QuickPark:
    Special One-Day Offer:
    Book parking TODAY for July or August and get free upgrade to Premium Parking!

This offer is for online bookings made TODAY ONLY, June 15th.
    Spaces are filling up fast, so don't delay - start your holiday the Premium way and book now!

Book parking online with quickpark.ie for the best value for money at Dublin Airport

Let us park for you for FREE! Take the hassle out of airport parking this summer with our Premium Parking Service at no extra cost.

How to Avail of This Offer

Choose the 'Quickpark - Premium Parking' option to avail of our Premium Parking service at the same price as our standard parking.

This offer applies to online bookings made TODAY ONLY, Thursday 15th June 2017, so don't delay... BOOK NOW!

Why Choose Premium Parking?

Don't waste time looking for a space! Drop off your car at the reception area, check in your keys and head straight for the bus.

On your return your car will be waiting for you. No more forgetting where you parked... just collect your keys and go!

Best value in parking at Dublin Airport. You will still get the same great standard Quickpark service with our excellent parking rates from just €3.93/day, convenient location and free shuttle bus to the airport every 5 minutes.

XrayGolf wrote: »
    Email from QuickPark:

Haha Today Only......... My arse, I've been getting that mail for the last month

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭bladespin

Strange happenings with QP; tried to book for hols next month no code returns €59 for Premium or normal enter WOOF and I'm only offered Premium at €54 discounted from €64 I'm lost, wouldn't touch premium with a bargepole, Could I take the premium price and opt for a regular spot on the day??? (I'm a little doubtful)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

bladespin wrote: »
    Strange happenings with QP; tried to book for hols next month no code returns €59 for Premium or normal enter WOOF and I'm only offered Premium at €54 discounted from €64 I'm lost, wouldn't touch premium with a bargepole, Could I take the premium price and opt for a regular spot on the day??? (I'm a little doubtful)

Yes you could, for the premium you need to drop the car to the desk, you just drive in as normal to a space. I think the offer the premium to allow more cars, as the premium cars are all park together, without leaving spaces behind them, just 1 after the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Have recently used the premium parking and found it dreadful tbh. When we arrived there was no spaces so i had to park along side another car and hand in my keys. They parked the car whilst i was away which meant i didnt know where it was when i got back. Then when we did get back we had to wait aroud in the cold for 10 mins while they went and fetched the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

how much is quicpark if you just arrive on the day without booking online? €10 a day?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

Any codes going for the DAA blue or red carparks?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 sugarray.eu

I do not know why people choose Unsecure DAA parking where lots of breakings are happening and you have to go through wet gravel with your suitcases.

Clayton Dublin Airport Parking Services are better there.

There is a PROMO Code running now !!!
    shortlink:
    Clayton Hotel

use: CLAYTON2017 when booking

give at least 2 weeks lead time so you get price of 33euro for 7 days!!! :

-free WIFI in the lobby while waiting on free shuttle bus
    -7 minutes from Dublin Airport
    -24 hour complimentary shuttle bus to & from the airport
    -1,500 secure, underground car park spaces
    -Monitored by CCTV
    -Complimentary jump start available
    -Complimentary tyre inflation available
    -Car valeting available
    -Long term car parking packages available
    -Wheelchair accessible

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

€80 for 4 days for me and more expensive than the DAA short term parking..
    :eek:

Read it carefully please.

Give yourself 2 weeks lead. I am getting it for 34e for 7 days.

lol, same here for 3.5 days and that was with their discount code

quick park again as usual for me

Seve OB wrote: »
    lol, same here for 3.5 days and that was with their discount code

quick park again as usual for me

2 weeks lead again checked... 33eur 7 days. Dont now what you doing wrong guys.

You have to book it in advanced as its a hotel parking with 1.5k spaces. Its been mentioned few times now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

how much is quicpark if you just arrive on the day without booking online? €10 a day?

for anyone reading this, i arrived at Quickpark Thursday 22nd June without a booking and there was no places! wasn't expecting that at all.

for anyone reading this, i arrived at Quickpark Thursday 22nd June without a booking and there was no places! wasn't expecting that at all.

I am not suprised....... thats why you have to so it early thats why i put offer here and people are complaining. So for 7 days will be 70 euro ???

I am not suprised....... thats why you have to so it early thats why i put offer here and people are complaining. So for 7 days will be 70 euro ???

Anyway its all your choice whats you gonna do and if to leave it to the last minute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Quickpark with WOOF - no spaces left

same dates

Quickpark with CINEMA/ NOVA €44 for a week (this coming week) without code €49.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

joeysoap wrote: »
    Quickpark with WOOF - no spaces left

same dates

Yes same for me using WOOF in July, august and 1st week of September, if I try after that works.

Advertisement