Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

Thanks very much folks, WOOF worked today!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sushmita

Does anybody know the promotional code for DAA parking (especially short term) for October? Does it exist?
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭cantwbr1

sushmita wrote: »
    Does anybody know the promotional code for DAA parking (especially short term) for October? Does it exist?
    Thank you.

I booked 4 days last week. Was going to use long term blue (€28) and when I started the pay sequence it asked me if I was interested in an upgrade, short term T2 €33. This was originally shown as €44 on the first page

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sushmita

Thank you. Did you create an account or log in?
    I tried without registering, unfortunately it's not giving me the same option that you had.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭oEmmao

mine went from €49 to €38 with the code 'WOOF'

thanks guys :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭gotapaininmy

any codes for DAA car parks? Short term T2 specifically

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

I don't think DAA are doing codes anymore - they seem to have a new "upgrade" offer that you only see once you select which car park you want.
    I booked for a day trip this weekend and was going to use the red car park for €8.50 but when I clicked on it, the next screen offered me an "upgrade" to the T1 Car Park C Short Term for an extra €6.50 so I took that.

So the short term car park price basically went from €20 to €15 without any code.

Hope this helps,
    cheers,
    sw

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭gotapaininmy

cunstunt wrote: »

I don't think DAA are doing codes anymore - they seem to have a new "upgrade" offer that you only see once you select which car park you want.
    I booked for a day trip this weekend and was going to use the red car park for 8.50 but when I clicked on it, the next screen offered me an "upgrade" to the T1 Car Park C Short Term for an extra 6.50 so I took that.

So the short term car park price basically went from 20 to 15 without any code.

Hope this helps,
    cheers,
    sw
    Yeah I tried that but the upgrade option just added up to the same price! Not travelling for a while, will keep trying, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 xRodge

Thanks for the DAA upgrade tip, Cunstunt!
    My weekend parking instantly went from €41 to €37 for one extra button click! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,366 ✭✭✭✭ted1

fletch wrote: »
    WOOF still valid for quickpark...worked out €3 cheaper than the DAA blue car park for a week (€26 instead of €29)

it worked for me, but its a bit funny.

enter no code price: €28
    enter Woof and the price is: €36 €26
    enter CINEMA and the price is: €28 €25.20

so they jack up the price for woof, and then mark it down. and CINEMA is the cheapest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

I think WOOF is best for a week or more:-

1 Week

No Code €36

CINEMA (10%) €32.40

WOOF €26

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Got the one week for 26 eur with woof today aswell. Only works with caps lock on though.

26 quid for a weeks parking is great value imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Whipping Boy

I need this for 5 x nights next week.

Using WOOF with QP gives me a price of €32.40 but when I extend my stay to 7 nights it drops to €26!

Would there be any issues with me collecting my car after 5 nights (if booked for 7)?

I need this for 5 x nights next week.

Using WOOF with QP gives me a price of €32.40 but when I extend my stay to 7 nights it drops to €26!

Would there be any issues with me collecting my car after 5 nights (if booked for 7)?

None at all. Been done by lots of people on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Whipping Boy

None at all. Been done by lots of people on this thread.

Great, thanks for confirming

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭- bo -

Cheers for the WOOF code. Saved a tenner on QuickPark there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

Does anyone know when codes likely be available for Jan 2017 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

is there much of a difference between DAA Long Term Red and the Quickpark?
    Quickpark seems almost 10 euro cheaper but I am reluctant to move from DAA since I find the service quite good

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

limerick85 wrote: »
    Quickpark seems almost 10 euro cheaper but I am reluctant to move from DAA since I find the service quite good

Service is about the same in both car parks, drive could be another extra couple of minutes from the quickpark to the terminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

limerick85 wrote: »

Quickpark has a gravel lot which can be a pain if you are dragging suitcases in the rain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,667 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Quickpark has a gravel lot which can be a pain if you are dragging suitcases in the rain.

They have some of it tarmaced but yes the majority of it is gravel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

WOOF worked today in Quick Park

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

SPOOKYDUB16

Gets 15% off DAA car parks till Halloween.. got it off their twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Lads do ye know if a spelling error on the booking will make a difference will be there at 3 am and I've put in LG instead of LH for the reg...

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Lads do ye know if a spelling error on the booking will make a difference will be there at 3 am and I've put in LG instead of LH for the reg...

Just bring the card you used for the booking... the camera that reads the reg has never worked for me and it asks me to put in the card I used for the booking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Any codes for DAA car parks or QuickPark?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

WOOF is still working for QuickPark. Reduced the cost of a week's parking from €36 to €26.

abff wrote: »
    WOOF is still working for QuickPark. Reduced the cost of a week's parking from €36 to €26.

But it has to be a week plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

But it has to be a week plus.

If you stay is for less it might be worthwhile extending it to the week, otherwise use one of the other codes CINEMA or NOVA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭kurant

joeysoap wrote: »
    If you stay is for less it might be worthwhile extending it to the week, otherwise use one of the other codes CINEMA or NOVA

codes not valid for January - February

Advertisement