Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Swarlez wrote: »
    No, I'm leaving Friday too, ended up paying full amount, left it too late and was travelling for two and a half weeks. Tried every trick thats mentioned in the last few pages, but no joy.

Ah well, live and learn!

Do you know how much in advance you need to book? Going in 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

nava wrote: »
    Do you know how much in advance you need to book? Going in 2 weeks.

Not sure, I looked last week and I think WOOf was working then on QuickPark. I'd say book it now to be sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am traveling for 2 weeks in Septembe . Do you think some discount would come out by then? Or is it better to book now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Tried QP without codes - €85, put in WOOF - nothing else changed and amount reduces to €82 and then the €10 discount. €85 reduced to €72 by a friendly bark.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

mbshrekito wrote: »
    Add your reply here.
    And here - interestingly it was cheaper to stay for a week (36-10 =26) than 6 days (40-10=30)...

I'm finding that too. Booking for 5 days in September but when I put in an extra 2 days I get the week rate. Is there any issue when exiting the car park I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

I'm finding that too. Booking for 5 days in September but when I put in an extra 2 days I get the week rate. Is there any issue when exiting the car park I wonder?

None whatsoever I have done a number of times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Probably has been said all ready but
    If you are flying with Ryan air book your daa car park through them . There prices are cheaper than daa itself. Booking with them saved me five euro on a four day trip. But do not leave it till the last minute as it takes up to 6 hours for your confirmation e-mail to come. Hope this helps someone as the previous discount saved me a few euro .

I booked parking at 3 today in Dublin airport through my Ryanair booking for a flight tomorrow but no confirmation email yet apart from updated payment and itinerary. Do they send a code to access the car park.

Edit: Got the confirmation, 12 hours after booking.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Not related to offer codes, but quick part introduced premium service recently, you leave your car in the premium area, they part it for you, on your return day it will ready for you to collect. Today they were offering the service for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

mossy464 wrote: »
    I booked parking at 3 today in Dublin airport through my Ryanair booking for a flight tomorrow but no confirmation email yet apart from updated payment and itinerary. Do they send a code to access the car park.

Edit: Got the confirmation, 12 hours after booking.

Sorry I only seen this now glad you got youe e-mail. If you arrive at the gate and the barrier doesn't lift for do not put in your card press the help button. If you put in your card they will charge your card again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thanks for code, just booked 15 days for 42€ using WOOF .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 roadrage73

Any current promo codes for DAA?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭jeromeof

Again anyone know of actual DAA promo codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

nava wrote: »
    Not related to offer codes, but quick part introduced premium service recently, you leave your car in the premium area, they part it for you, on your return day it will ready for you to collect. Today they were offering the service for free.

Premium is hilarious. They have all the cars in one colossal pile in the newly done-up area with no space at all between them. God knows how long it takes to get the middle one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Advisor101

Woof just worked for me.
    Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

Brilliant! Woof just reduced my cost for a week in September from €36 to €26. Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Any codes working atm, woof didn't work for me tonight

Just tried it now still working fine

- Quickpark
    - All Capitals WOOF

reduced cost of week in October from €36 to €26

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

My bad forgot to do capitals...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭crunchie1

Hi,
    Would anyone have a discount for the dublin airport parking..its cheaper than QP..
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

WOOF works for data aswell in the blue car park QP is nearer though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭phily2002

just used it there now..thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

WOOF worked in QP last week

Seems to be some issue with getting out of the QP car park as in a delay.
    Automatic reg plate recognition did not work and the scanner reading the bar codes was not working properly
    So what should have taken 1 minute took about 10 minutes (this was due to 3 cars in front of me having a similar problem)

T2 Pick up: This is not an issue as QP pick up is located between T1 & T2, so a 3 minute walk from T2 will take you to the pick up point.

So - yes will use again

Used WOOF last week and saved a bit. Used bar code last Wed and returned yesterday. No problems entering or exiting QP.
    I always take a screenshot of the bar code and use the phone to enter and exit. Never any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

does anyone know if there are codes for 2017?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭whatever76

Any codes out there for Dublin Airport parking - https://www.dublinairport.com/ ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

whatever76 wrote: »
    Any codes out there for Dublin Airport parking - https://www.dublinairport.com/ ?

WOOF worked for me the other night, booking for November.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Used WOOF last week and saved a bit. Used bar code last Wed and returned yesterday. No problems entering or exiting QP.
    I always take a screenshot of the bar code and use the phone to enter and exit. Never any issues.

Might have just been on the night, but scanner was not reading off phones or paper. Not the end of the world anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭abff

Just tried booking now for November. WOOF works for Quickpark but not for the DAA car parks.

abff wrote: »
    Just tried booking now for November. WOOF works for Quickpark but not for the DAA car parks.

It has nothing to do with DAA, it relates to Quickpark's sponsorship of Greyhound racing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

WOOF still valid for quickpark...worked out €3 cheaper than the DAA blue car park for a week (€26 instead of €29)

Advertisement