Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

gambit83 wrote: »
    express red long term if anyone knows one, thanks

Your post is 421, look at post 419 for all active codes!

OLSC1516 is for DAA car parks the rest are for quickpark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Careful with the DOGS code on Quickpark. I'm looking for a 5 day stay - no promo code it's €30, add the DOGS promo code and it says price is €40 marked down to €30. NOVA knocks the price down to €27 so it turns out to be cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

:(
    Careful with the DOGS code on Quickpark. I'm looking for a 5 day stay - no promo code it's €30, add the DOGS promo code and it says price is €40 marked down to €30. NOVA knocks the price down to €27 so it turns out to be cheaper.

If you 'stretch' the booking (by 2 days in your case) to 7 days it shows €35reduced to €25 and you drive out when you return. I am shortly going away for 5 days. Normal cost without codes €30. With CINEMA and NOVA reduces to €27. With DOGS €40 'reduced' to €30. 'Stretch' the booking to 7 days and you get it for €25 you don't actually have to use the full 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭irishbigfoot

Tried OLSC1516 today for trip from 30th March to 3rd April and it wouldn't accept for the Blue. It only lets you know this when you get to the payment screen and click to pay...strange it doesn't reject it when you first put the code in. Could be that I am booking too close to departure or it could actually be expired when it hits April.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Tried OLSC1516 today for trip from 30th March to 3rd April and it wouldn't accept for the Blue. It only lets you know this when you get to the payment screen and click to pay...strange it doesn't reject it when you first put the code in. Could be that I am booking too close to departure or it could actually be expired when it hits April.

Working for me €26.95 to €24.26. You have to go all the way to 'Book Now' and press this blue button to see the discount. To be fair to DAA they usually show the discount as not working at the first stage if it isn't going to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

joeysoap wrote: »
    Working for me €26.95 to €24.26. You have to go all the way to 'Book Now' and press this blue button to see the discount. To be fair to DAA they usually show the discount as not working at the first stage if it isn't going to work.

Go further again, to the actual payment page. After submitting card details and hitting the authorize button it comes back with an invalid code error.

This was for april 4-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Guys any up to date codes looking for 1 night short term april 5th been quoted 50euro. Have person with wheelchair pass with me, so parking closer to terminal is a must. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Guys any up to date codes looking for 1 night short term april 5th been quoted 50euro. Have person with wheelchair pass with me, so parking closer to terminal is a must. Thanks

If your passenger has a valid disabled parking permit then this might be some use to you?

https://www.dublinairport.com/gns/to-from-the-airport/car-parking/reduced-mobility.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 34 redvee81

Does anyone have any parking promo codes please for Dublin airport ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ed Smyth

Used code OLSC1516 many times before but i can confirm that it is no longer valid.
    Initially it looks as if a discount will be given but after entering in your credit card details, you are transferred to a page to say promo code is invalid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

flying out Friday for 2 weeks, any suggestions for active promo codes ?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

All codes mentioned above work for quick park

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

sunny2004 wrote: »
    flying out Friday for 2 weeks, any suggestions for active promo codes ?

Thanks.

Quickpark €40 using DOGS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

any codes for the short term car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭majo

I was trying today to book Quickpark for 8 days. Have used DOGS code successfully on many occasions including 2 weeks ago. It's saying now that that code is not valid! Anyone got any info on this?

majo wrote: »
    I was trying today to book Quickpark for 8 days. Have used DOGS code successfully on many occasions including 2 weeks ago. It's saying now that that code is not valid! Anyone got any info on this?

Use nova or quickparkapr

Thank you for that. nova not working but quickparkapr does get me the 10% discount. I guess the €10 off for 7/8 days offer has gone.

Thank you for that. nova not working but quickparkapr does get me the 10% discount. I guess the €10 off for 7/8 days offer has gone.

I used nova last week and it worked, but any discount is always good

I have in the past done as suggested in this post and booked for 7 days to get the €10 discount when I was actually only travelling for 5 days, so perhaps the system has rumbled to me!!! I wouldn't mind but I'm actually going for a week this time!
    Anyway, as you say, any discount is good. Thanks again

My car is in Quickpark at the moment and it seems to have doubled in size since I was there 6 weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    My car is in Quickpark at the moment and it seems to have doubled in size since I was there 6 weeks ago

Good one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Snoopy1 wrote: »

Drove in with a Focus drove out with a Hummer ? :D

oleras wrote: »
    Drove in with a Focus drove out with a Hummer ? :D

Imagine what I'll drive out with next time :)

I have in the past done as suggested in this post and booked for 7 days to get the €10 discount when I was actually only travelling for 5 days, so perhaps the system has rumbled to me!!! I wouldn't mind but I'm actually going for a week this time!
    Anyway, as you say, any discount is good. Thanks again
    Think I've solved the mystery of the missing €10 Quickpark discount (for anyone who is interested!). They are giving a free entry to a greyhound track worth €10 when you book instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Your post is 421, look at post 419 for all active codes!

OLSC1516 is for DAA car parks

this is out of date now, anyone got another for DAA?

">
    PJW wrote: »
    [/B]

this is out of date now, anyone got another for DAA?

I just used olsc1516 there now and got 10% discount. You need to go to the next page of the booking process before you can see the discount being applied.

">

I just used olsc1516 there now and got 10% discount. You need to go to the next page of the booking process before you can see the discount being applied.

Hold on that one. The blooming idiots gave me a price with the discount shown, let me go through the entire payment process ( don't even try to set up an account as they are very fussy about what type of password you use but won't leave the requirements on the screen for long enough for you to read them!!), then when you've gone through the whole palaver of credit card details etc they then say that they can't continue the booking due to an invalid voucher code!!!!
    I'm off back to Quickpark. At least they actually want me to use their car park!
    RANT OVER Holiday here we come :cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hold on that one. The blooming idiots gave me a price with the discount shown, let me go through the entire payment process ( don't even try to set up an account as they are very fussy about what type of password you use but won't leave the requirements on the screen for long enough for you to read them!!), then when you've gone through the whole palaver of credit card details etc they then say that they can't continue the booking due to an invalid voucher code!!!!
    I'm off back to Quickpark. At least they actually want me to use their car park!
    RANT OVER Holiday here we come :cool::cool:

Same thing happened me .... has anyone got new codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I am nearly sure there are no codes for DAA at the moment, you know it is usually cheaper with Ryanair, when checking in, to book DAA parking through them, than with DAA directly, you need to check this though.

Looks like Quickpark will be getting my business, I always book with them if DAA don't have code. Not bothered with DAA red, I can justify on short trips paying the extra for short term over quickpark, when DAA actually have a code...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Chris001

OLSC1516 - does not work - OK all the way until after entered credit card details -
    "Please note that this booking could not be completed due to an expired voucher code."

Not happy and gone to quickpark.ie - use CURRAGH to get 10% discount.

Advertisement