Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko Alien2 - Enigma2 Firmware Thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 neilgraymobi

hi there

I wonder does anyone know or could help me put a n line in the oscam web interface

• Registered Users Posts: 11 neilgraymobi

hi there

Ive been setting this alien 2 b ox up for a week now and finally I think I'm nearly there.

Its been a proper nightmare.

I wonder does anyone know or could help me put a n line in the oscam web interface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Did you read any of the last few posts. No discussion here. Definitely no discussion allowed about what you are looking for.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

hallo dare wrote: »
    Did you read any of the last few posts. No discussion here. Definitely no discussion allowed about what you are looking for.

I will have to close this thread if people continue to discuss this. For the avoidance of doubt there is no legal conditional access module for VideoGuard, software, hardware, or otherwise

icdg wrote: »
    I will have to close this thread if people continue to discuss this. For the avoidance of doubt there is no legal conditional access module for VideoGuard, software, hardware, or otherwise

What are you quoting me for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭FlexMcMurphy

I will have to close this thread if people continue to discuss this..[/u]

I also think it's quite insulting how you appear out of nowhere issuing threats. This forum is already being moderated perfectly well by its regular users who have no control over when new people are going to show up asking inappropriate questions which by the way always get shot down as was the case here.

Even better if one of the trusted regulars here had the power to delete inappropriate posts or move them to the forum where they should have been posted in the first place.

Flex

A post was reported on the thread. Also as it is a Boards-wide rule that there is absolutely no on thread discussion of moderation I won't br making any further comment on thread, if I post again it will be to issue infractions or bans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

The post was reported, by someone who is doing a great deal of back seat moderation I may add. Also as it is a Boards-wide rule that there is absolutely no on thread disucssiion of moderation I won't br making any further comment on thread, if I post again it will be to issue infractions or bans
    go have a cup of coffee and relax lol

The post was reported, by someone who is doing a great deal of back seat moderation I may add. Also as it is a Boards-wide rule that there is absolutely no on thread disucssiion of moderation I won't br making any further comment on thread, if I post again it will be to issue infractions or bans

So you take it out on me? Are you for real?

seems my post to @zardoz bout a hyperion 4.5 image for the 8900 was deleted too..wtf is going on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 mrbloop

What's with the Mod threatening regular and rule abiding posters!?

Typical Mod, not answering to his actions. You want rules, we do our best to keep things right to the rules, then you blast us for doing so when the time comes. Unreal. Also, I'd like to know who reported my post. Can't take you on just your word of saying someone did.

Folks, if you see a ban under my name you know why, as it's an easy out for this Mod.

I said this was not for on-thread discussion. All of the above posters consider themselves since my last post are now on warnings for ignoring mod instructions and breaking the rule about discussing moderation. Alanhiggyno1 I didn't delete anything but you are on a warning anyway for the 14:07 today post. If the thread does not go back on topic it will be closed and bans may be issued

I said this was not for on-thread discussion. All of the above posters consider themselves since my last post are now on warnings for ignoring mod instructions and breaking the rule about discussing moderation. Alanhiggyno1 I didn't delete anything but you are on a warning anyway for the 14:07 today post. If the thread does not go back on topic it will be closed and bans may be issued

I'm sorry, i can't accept that reply. I done nothing wrong. Can you please point out where you see i done wrong for you to pick on me from the start? I made a wrong right, when i told that other poster he couldn't post such. For that you are giving me a bad attitude. If you can't answer your mod answers here then feel free to pm me.

hallo dare wrote: »
    I'm sorry, i can't accept that reply. I done nothing wrong. Can you please point out where you see i done wrong for you to pick on me from the start? I made a wrong right, when i told that other poster he couldn't post such. For that you are giving me a bad attitude. If you can't answer your mod answers here then feel free to pm me.
    well done dont take no sh1t

That's enough. Hello dare apart from the persistent back seat moderation I have no other complaints and I'm sorry if you felt the that the first warning was aimed at you - it wasn't.

However Alanhigginyno1 gets a 48 hour ban for continuing in his behaviour.

As people are unwilling to get back on topic the thread is closed. A new thread can be opened to continue the original discussion as long is stays on the topic of the original discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement