Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

calex71 wrote: »
    I just got the same dye after hitting 20 :mad:

Did you get the bunny emblem as well? So much for anyone taking me seriously!

If anyone is up for heroic weekly strike on ps4 add me on TEQUILASHOT360, requires a fire-team as it won't group you with randoms.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,182 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Gandalph wrote: »
    If anyone is up for heroic weekly strike on ps4 add me on TEQUILASHOT360, requires a fire-team as it won't group you with randoms.

When is this on?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Totally up for that, I've a level 22 titan ready for it.

IGN is Arklowandy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When is this on?

All week, it resets each tuesday, get marks and rep for it.

Yeh Andy I have you on psn, we just need one more, I have someone but they wouldnt be available until tonight so if you have a third or know of then invite away.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,182 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeh Andy I have you on psn, we just need one more, I have someone but they wouldnt be available until tonight so if you have a third or know of then invite away.

Oh right I have to level up more to unlock them I think, it's a playlist ain't it?

Nah that's something different, the heroic weekly is a once off level 22 strike that require you to form a team, this week it's old russia. Strike playlists looks like it's just a gear/rep farm you can do with randoms at a chosen level; 18, 20, 22 and 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Just grab me when your mate is on and I'll drop out of whatever I'm doing, prob just going to patrol for a while anyway, been hammering through the lvl22 playlist which I appear to be addicted to :S

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Dumb question, how do I just play deathmatch online akin to Halo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just did a random strike on the playlist landed on devils layer right on top of an event 5 or 6 lvl 5-8 lads trying to kill a wizard with 1 minute to go 3/4 checkpoints, he lasted 10 seconds when us 3 lvl 20 + lads showed up to the party unannounced :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

GrumPy wrote: »
    Dumb question, how do I just play deathmatch online akin to Halo?

Think you need to be a level 5, then it unlocks, the crucible its called...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Anyone Around Level 13+ Up for Doing the entire 3rd world on hard start to finish? We need a 3rd

PSN ID GenericDreadHead on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cormac... wrote: »
    Anyone Around Level 13+ Up for Doing the entire 3rd world on hard start to finish? We need a 3rd

PSN ID GenericDreadHead on PS4

Just joined you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Seems there's a LOT of copies for sale on Adverts, a lot of people are let down, well I invested in this game and I'm not in the habit of trade ins, so hopefully it'll all play out well, as I have the Expansion Pass :)

Well the game looked much better during the beta. I have been playing it for a couple of hours and doing the moon missions now, still only level 4-5 but the game itself gets quite boring, at least the mission I am on now.

All I do is get to a room, kill a wizard, then other fellas, maybe a knight and then move to the next one, same wizard, knight, etc... takes me ages to move on as I only have the default weapon so all I do is shoot them, hide, wait to recharge, shoot, hide, wait to recharge, etc. Normally I run out of bullets quite quickly, so then all I have to do is wait even longer until I get more ammo... but it is really boring, I wonder what am I doing wrong?

Got it today, figure that I'll give it a go and if I don't like it then I'll trade it in for Sherlock Holmes or Shadows of Mordor. Hopefully there will be enough here to keep me interested enough to keep the game.

If anyone wants to do the weekly strike on XB1 add me GT Calex dEUS

Should be on for the next while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've played a couple of matches in the Crucible and had a good time.

When I first spawned on the map I saw other players jumping huge distances across gaps. So I thought, that looks great I'll give that a go. Didn't go so well for me. I guess those other players have levelled up their jump ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Played a solid 2 hours there just doing patrol missions followed by a couple of games of Capture in Crucible. Loving this game right now.

I know it's repetitive but I love the MMO feel about it personally.

Great fun.

Looking forward to a few clan games when I level up a little bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I've played a couple of matches in the Crucible and had a good time.

When I first spawned on the map I saw other players jumping huge distances across gaps. So I thought, that looks great I'll give that a go. Didn't go so well for me. I guess those other players have levelled up their jump ability.

Are you a Hunter?

Each class has a slightly different type of jump.

• Advertisement

I love Bladedancer in pvp, the super is awesome. Can go 6v1 in a room full of guys and still win with it, one button smash and it's a 1-2 hit super speed killing blow or just spin around in the center of the room until everyone is dead. Havnt seen any other hunters using it so I can tell a couple of people on the other team are experiencing the wtf factor :L

Has anyone done that mission on venus where you have to
    storm that huge space ship???
    My god the music there was unreal good!!!!!!!!!! Playing on hard its even better for the tension.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Are you a Hunter?

A Warlock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I feel like warlock just has a bad jump. Its more of a glide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Went back for a game of BF4 today. Thinking of trading Destiny but will give it time to see if it grows on me. Keep getting booted from crucible so that does not help. Missions are ok but I am not mad about the multiplayer. Unreal tournament, Quake 3, Halo, BF and the decent COD's all have better multiplayer then this. All the sweatband collectables in the world are not going to change the fundamental feel of the game in the long run. Not really loving it. Multiplayer is very bare bones, with limited options for lobbies, loadouts and modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Where are the playlists for these daily and weekly strikes and stuff? Im finding it pretty hard to navigate but it'll just take time to get used to it i suppose

Would be cool if they had some sort of pvp sparrow racing, those things are sweet.

Moon strike was tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Where are the playlists for these daily and weekly strikes and stuff? Im finding it pretty hard to navigate but it'll just take time to get used to it i suppose

On the left of the map screen. They don't unlock until you reach level 18

• Advertisement

On the left of the map screen. They don't unlock until you reach level 18

Does it matchmake on the weekly strike? I keep getting put in on my own :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement