Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

It's on the Xbox Digital store too. Destiny, Destiny Collector's Edition Digital Content Pack, Vanguard Armory Pre-Order offer & Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below. No prices on them yet tho but says you may download the game from xbox live before then, but it will not be playable until 12:01 on the release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

HMV and Xtravision are selling the Destiny PS4 bundle in store and online for €400 for one week, might be a good idea if you are on the fence or planning on picking up a ps4 at launch.

Hell my brother has been waiting to get a PS4 but doesn't really want Destiny and he just ordered one, hopefully he likes it.
    BwDL-FVIYAAeCGI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

HMV and Xtravision are selling the Destiny PS4 bundle in store and online for €400 for one week, might be a good idea if you are on the fence or planning on picking up a ps4 at launch.

Damn that's a damn fine price... damn fine... Does anyone use HMV/Xtra-Vision online? I've never tried.... I wish this was an instore deal as I have €50 voucher for HMV

Cormac... wrote: »
    Damn that's a damn fine price... damn fine... Does anyone use HMV/Xtra-Vision online? I've never tried.... I wish this was an instore deal as I have €50 voucher for HMV

It is an in store deal according to the twitter feed, you just need to preorder it within the next week to get that price on release.

It is an in store deal according to the twitter feed, you just need to preorder it within the next week to get that price on release.

Actually f**k it I just realised HMV in Cork is closed and is now a Golden Discs :(

• Advertisement

Actually f**k it I just realised HMV in Cork is closed and is now a Golden Discs :(

There are 2 combined Xtravision/ HMVs near Cork city that would accept your voucher, one in Douglas and one in the Blackpool Retail Park.

There are 2 combined Xtravision/ HMVs near Cork city that would accept your voucher, one in Douglas and one in the Blackpool Retail Park.

It was also a Golden Discs voucher.... so double dumba** post by me.... forgetful day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Playstation exclusive content

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

There's an Xtravision/HMV in Midleton. 15mins from the City.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

There's an Xtravision/HMV in Midleton. 15mins from the City.

This post:
    It was also a Golden Discs voucher.... so double dumba** post by me.... forgetful day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

The ps4 versions are 69.99 for the standard edition and 99.99 for the digital guardian edition. I got the digital guardian edition as I think its pretty good value but itl probably take forever to download as my internet is terrible.

thanks. Isin't the DLC a time exclusive for the PS4? Not sure if its worth the extra 30 up front for the Xboxone version

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

syboit wrote: »
    thanks. Isin't the DLC a time exclusive for the PS4? Not sure if its worth the extra 30 up front for the Xboxone version

No, the DLC isn't a timed exclusive on PS4.

PS4 gets exclusive content like a ship, weapons, gear, a multiplayer map and a co-op mission.

I am getting the Digital Guardian edition on XB1 from the US digital store on the console.

The PS4 Exclusive content and the DLC (Dark Below etc) are different things, DLC is available on both consoles, The PS4 Exclusive is timed according to their disclaimer until at least 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

No, the DLC isn't a timed exclusive on PS4.

PS4 gets exclusive content like a ship, weapons, gear, a multiplayer map and a co-op mission.

I am getting the Digital Guardian edition on XB1 from the US digital store on the console.

thanks, slightly offtopic, but whats the trick for buying from the US store, set console to US region ? enter fake address ?

thanks,

thanks, slightly offtopic, but whats the trick for buying from the US store, set console to US region ? enter fake address ?

thanks,

PM sent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

PM sent.
    I wouldn't mind a look at that PM too.... *cough*

:)

Dades wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a look at that PM too.... *cough*

:)
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

Pre-Orders up now for the Smyths bundle, FYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

It's at times like this I wish I wasn't so anxious for a day one release console 😈

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭jones

Even though it wouldnt match the rest of my home cinema stuff the white ps4 looks awesome...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

jones wrote: »
    Even though it wouldnt match the rest of my home cinema stuff the white ps4 looks awesome...

HMV and Xtravision are cheaper by €20 than Smyths on the console bundle if you preorder in the next few days online or in store.

http://www.hmv.ie/PS4-500GB-Console-Destiny/movies-games-entertainment/pd/108509?path=ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just browsing the US Store on PSN. Destiny is working out at about €45 when you do the currency conversion. Is it possible to play this using my Irish account if I go ahead and buy it from the US Store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

That_Guy wrote: »
    Just browsing the US Store on PSN. Destiny is working out at about €45 when you do the currency conversion. Is it possible to play this using my Irish account if I go ahead and buy it from the US Store?

Yup, you just need to make sure the american user account stays on the console at all times to be able to access the game from your irish one

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

COYVB wrote: »
    Yup, you just need to make sure the american user account stays on the console at all times to be able to access the game from your irish one

Great stuff pal. Much appreciated.

Make the ps4 the primary console for the US account. This allows any psn account that is on the console to access it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Make the ps4 the primary console for the US account. This allows any psn account that is on the console to access it.

I've got an EU account which isn't primary, and my NA account (primary) can access all its content, so I don't think the above is actually required

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Pre ordered and paid for (thanks gamestop trade in deal) pretty excited now.

I've got an EU account which isn't primary, and my NA account (primary) can access all its content, so I don't think the above is actually required

I think the first PS4 you put your profile on is automatically designated as the primary console for that profile. You can set multiple(2 if not mistaken) profiles to primary on a single console. If the console you are using isnt the primary for the account, only the account that purchased the item can use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I was informed TLOU(PS3) had the MP aspect region locked. You could still play a copy from NA over here, but you would be put on the US servers.

Now I dunno how true that is, didn't make much sense to me, but perhaps worth checking for Destiny if you plan to get a non-European copy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement