Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

calex71 wrote: »
    I'm liking the moon, nice step up in difficulty too but thats just the cap here making it difficulty, had a random event happen already level 8 captain couldn't put a dent in him on my own :(

I must be on a different moon than you.
    Just cleared out
    the hive
    , was very easy.

It's then mission end and back to the tower - did it twice now.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: agree with the irishmover.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeah thought it was pretty easy too. I take it those other two missions won't be opening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

F1ngers wrote: »
    I must be on a different moon than you.
    Just cleared out
    the hive
    , was very easy.

It's then mission end and back to earth - did it twice now.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: agree with the irishmover.

Setting it to Moon level 9 might explain my difficulties :D

I've been playing all the mission on the harder settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I played it on hard aswell. It was easier than I thought it would be.

Ah, I see.
    Didn't know you could change difficulty.
    Have it set to 9 11 now...:P

Will go again after I bring dog for a walk.

• Advertisement

I just ran it on the same setting with my other character (hunter) and breezed through if wtf :confused:

Other thing I'm noticing is enemy health , lets take a shark that spawns in the explore level at the spawn point, lvl 1 shark 2 shots of my scout to down it, moving into the level more I come across more of them but level 6 , 2 shots of my scout to down then, same with other enemies :confused:

They seem to pack a bigger punch but take the same level of damage and shots to kill , anyone else notice?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Gold chest on the moon, just after you get the sparrow drive towards the next marker on the way its in a pile of rocks in the middle of the road.

Can you be more specific? :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Can you be more specific? :)

Hmmmmm , ok when you get on the bike after the 1st battles and you drive along that road / through the canyon, look for it to open up a little and look for a small hill / pile of rocks on the left as you pass it's on them.

Hmmmmm , ok when you get on the bike after the 1st battles and you drive along that road / through the canyon, look for it to open up a little and look for a small hill / pile of rocks on the left as you pass it's on them.

Is it before where the road narrows and there's a few bikes and trucks parked up?

EDIT: Nevermind :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Is it before where the road narrows and there's a few bikes and trucks parked up?

It's literally get on the bike when its available dive and as soon as it opens up in like 5 seconds the rocks are right in front of you. there is an orange light infront of them , go around the left side of them and up them and you will see it.

• Advertisement

I never even went in that direction when I played through the level, that's why I was getting confused. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

There's a dead ghost on one of the beams above this tower thing. Have to jump up onto the beam from the far side.

7fSMXrc.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Lads I can't see the crucible at all. Any ideas why that may be?

When I play with one of my friends it says one of us doesn't have the required maps so I'm wondering if I must install something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I am on about my 10th loot box on the moon and picked up that gold one.

Well, messed around in it again tonight - moon was nothing special.
    Played some iron banner - still only control??:confused:

Have decided I won't be wasting my money on this.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Well, messed around in it again tonight - moon was nothing special.
    Played some iron banner - still only control??:confused:

Have decided I won't be wasting my money on this.

I went from thinking its just okay to being very impressed with it in 2 days.
    Definitely a day 1 purchase for me.

The mulltiplayer of the beta in only the control mode. It took me longer to warm to the multiplayer but I now enjoy it.

Hate the Iron Banner matches but the regular 6v6 is good fun since everyone is on a level playing field.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Played through the Moon mission on lvl9 difficulty, felt just about right challenge wise. I died twice against the wizard at the end, but I was on my own. Really digging the moon map.

Wasn't too sure about this game before the beta but after the beta it's a definite day one for me! Not fond of the crucible neither like many but the co-op, exploring and tower experience make up for it! Look forward to playing much more of it come September :D

Also, that ghost edition looks pretty cool, only seen it now :)

Destiny_Ghost_Edition_Collectors_Edition.jpg

I went from thinking its just okay to being very impressed with it in 2 days.
    Definitely a day 1 purchase for me.

The mulltiplayer of the beta in only the control mode. It took me longer to warm to the multiplayer but I now enjoy it.

I went from not bothered, to day one - but having played enough of it, I've gone bsck to not bothered again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I've finished earth and still can't play the moon...?

I might be off count but I think I have found about 12-15 loot boxes on the moon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Wasn't too sure about this game before the beta but after the beta it's a definite day one for me! Not fond of the crucible neither like many but the co-op, exploring and tower experience make up for it! Look forward to playing much more of it come September :D

Also, that ghost edition looks pretty cool, only seen it now :)

Destiny_Ghost_Edition_Collectors_Edition.jpg

Pity GameStop are charging €209 for it when the rrp in the rest of the Eurozone is €160, would love to get it but I just can't justify the price so I ordered the limited edition for around €105 off Amazon.

I've finished earth and still can't play the moon...?

Did you go to the Tower first before checking the moon. Thats what Bungie are advising on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

i thought their was trading with other players in the tower? was that mentioned and just not available in the beta or was I reading things wrong

Did you go to the Tower first before checking the moon. Thats what Bungie are advising on Twitter.

The moon closed at 12 no?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The moon closed at 12 no?

Thats what was supposed to happen or is that the Iron banner thing. I just finished the moon map now. searched the place top to bottom. There is a massive underground section in the map.

*Edit: Just looked now and its closed again. Iron Banner is still in the Crucible though.

Thats what was supposed to happen or is that the Iron banner thing. I just finished the moon map now. searched the place top to bottom. There is a massive underground section in the map.

*Edit: Just looked now and its closed again. Iron Banner is still in the Crucible though.

Really? My friend who I was playing with said a message popped up on screen saying the moon is now closed and will return in September, thanks for playing blah blah so I didn't even bother checking to see if I could get back on again lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,684 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Only got to play 30 minutes of this tonight. Sickened I didn't try the beta earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I got this baby. I wish I could keep her. I love hand cannons.
    10488032_1505791562966309_5873816657380437277_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement