Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

langer91 wrote: »
    Quick (noob) question, is it still possible to get a beta code for this?! And if so how do I get one!? Cheers!!

The beta is open now, anyone can download it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Iron banner was available for me just there but when I got it was just a normal capture match on the moon, what's meant it to be :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

calex71 wrote: »
    Iron banner was available for me just there but when I got it was just a normal capture match on the moon, what's meant it to be :confused:

At the moment it's Control, except that armour and weapon damage values are taken from your equipment rather than being given a base value like in normal pvp.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

How do you play these Iron Banner missions? All I have are the story missions which I have completed.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Benzino wrote: »
    How do you play these Iron Banner missions? All I have are the story missions which I have completed.

When you're in orbit fly to the crucible and select the Iron Banner playlist. My gear is **** so I've been having my ass kicked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When you're in orbit fly to the crucible and select the Iron Banner playlist. My gear is **** so I've been having my ass kicked.

Do you need to reach a certain level to unlock the crucible? I'm only level 6 at the moment, and it's not showing up for me (was there during the Alpha)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

What time do we all have to be online to unlock the emblem?

Is it 9 or 10PM Irish time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Fieldog wrote: »
    What time do we all have to be online to unlock the emblem?

Is it 9 or 10PM Irish time?

between 10pm & 2am Irish time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    between 10pm & 2am Irish time

Thats grand, enough time to go around to the shop and stock up on munch... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I'll take a packet of waffles and a pack of rolos, sounnnnnnnddddddddd :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Funny way of spelling beer...:P

Mickeroo wrote: »

Should have unlocked when you reached level 5 I think it was. You might have to talk to the Crucible Handler in the tower first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Those bikes with the guns... Forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Very impressed the way you can just spawn the bike and be off in seconds..feels like literally 5 seconds from thinking ill get the bike out to hurtling across the map on it.

Can anyone tell me why you would want to unlock ships? What part do they play?

Only time it seems to come into play is going to orbit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Oh Bungie please let me play. Sort those servers out!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I didn't realise till now that this game is always online, got to level 4 and constantly getting disconnected for past 30 minutes making it impossible to play.

Gonzo wrote: »
    I didn't realise till now that this game is always online, got to level 4 and constantly getting disconnected for past 30 minutes making it impossible to play.

I'm getting kicked constantly too, it's very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

When doing missions are ye normally on yer own? I've seen one or two people around the map but they **** around/disappear, end up doing everything on my own. :(

How do I get this emblem then?

Can anyone else just not sign in?

• Advertisement

No problem here. Am on PS4.

Having awful trouble with it on 360.

Gold chest on the moon, just after you get the sparrow drive towards the next marker on the way its in a pile of rocks in the middle of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Moon is now open as a story mission

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

The moon open from anyone else?

Stokolan wrote: »
    The moon open from anyone else?

I'm on the moon now.

Damn I can't sign in. Keep getting this Marionberry error. Bungie say to restart console and modem to fix it but nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

You may need to land and go back into orbit according to Bungie

https://mobile.twitter.com/bungie/status/493139993938755585

I'm liking the moon, nice step up in difficulty too but thats just the cap here making it difficulty, had a random event happen already level 8 captain couldn't put a dent in him on my own :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

calex71 wrote: »
    I'm liking the moon, nice step up in difficulty too but thats just the cap here making it difficulty, had a random event happen already level 8 captain couldn't put a dent in him on my own :(

Hmm really? I was just about to come on here and say it felt too easy..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement