Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The nightfall is summoning pits with void modifier.

Should be ok this week I have Atheon Epilogue, Predyths Revenge and Truth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

gimli2112 wrote: »
    It was at this point I realised I had a real problem.:o

Thats the first step to recovery - admitting you have a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

emmetkenny wrote: »
    The nightfall is summoning pits with void modifier.

Should be ok this week I have Atheon Epilogue, Predyths Revenge and Truth :)

Another Nighfall with no Solar Burn. At least I got Atheon's Epilogue last night.

Is the best way to kill the boss still to hang around in the room just before the boss room?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,418 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Anyone raiding tonight? around 8pm or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Another Nighfall with no Solar Burn. At least I got Atheon's Epilogue last night.

Is the best way to kill the boss still to hang around in the room just before the boss room?

With the Void burn Phogath will be the only enemy that can be a real danager this week most the others do solar bar the wizards who deal arc.

I'd say you could chance running around in the room with him this week as the mobs wont be as dangerous either (no lightswitch).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

The dark below raid will be all about solar!*

*may or may not be true. Pure speculation on my part but I think Hive don't like the solar...

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Sure thing! Gtroni here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I'm not a fan of PvP but pushed my way through to Iron Banner level 4 and got myself a pair for boots and gauntlets. Coupled with raid chest armour I just need to win the weekly Xur lottery for an exotic helmet and I'm on my way to 30!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

BLARG wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    just thought I'd throw a message on here saying that I'm looking for some people who play this often enough who maybe use voice chat + are sound + non-racist, homophobic etc. I just hit level 24 and was hoping to start doing the weekly heroic and eventually work towards the raid etc. If yer interested my PSN is Count_Slackula, feel free to add me :)

Join the clan, we have 120 PSN Players

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Kept getting rotten luck in IB this week. Only played a few times and when i did i was always stuck in a team that wasnt very good. The matchmaking seemed to keep me with the same team every time. Its almost like a group get together and start winning easily and stay together. Id probably do it my self in fairness. Would be nice if after a round it completely mixed the teams up. In my experience this week it just didnt.

Ah well ill just hope i pick up the Raid boots to get my old Hunter to 30 before he becomes a pensioner. lol :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Any1 around now for the weekly heroics?

Its almost like a group get together and start winning easily and stay together. Id probably do it my self in fairness.

Well if the other 6 players were in a Fireteam together and using headsets it would keep them together.

We were playing it as a group of 6 from the clan and it's a lot better experience.

Also so tempted to book a holiday day from work for this... Exciting times!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Some serious trolling by Bungie with the Burn modifiers. Those arc shielded Knights are such a pain in the hole. Cheers to Toaster for letting me hop in right as he killed Phogoth, got my just rewards of 8 Shards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

RNGesus loves me today. Got a second Last Word from the Nightfall, then got a legendary primary engram in the weekly that decrypted into Red Death :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I will be up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Anyone raiding about half 9 / 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Well the Iron Banner was a bit of craic,
    Started playing it to try and get to rep level 3 a pair of boots.
    Well I ended up with Rank 4 about 400 rep away from level 5.

Really wanted the scout rifle, but at 12:40 last night with 400 rep to go and about 2K glimmer needed to buy the rifle, I called it a day.

Still though I got boots, gloves, a shiny new bond for my Warlock and finally hit level 28!

I hope to be available. I'd say 10 or 10.15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Count me in.

• Advertisement

Is exotic armour in the raid loot table? Anybody ever got some?

I'm going to try the Nightfall at 8pm on PS4. Anyone want to join?

Doing Raid at 8 or so but would be into doing nightfall afterwards. Be around 9.30/10 I suppose. Maybe earlier if raid goes smoothly

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone need somebody for a normal raid? Character's 26 but I've maxed out weapons inc. Fate Bringer/Ice Breaker/Ghallahjorn?

psn: Doyier

I don't get it. I tried the Nightfall and used Atheon's Epilogue but it barely scratched any of the enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I don't get it. I tried the Nightfall and used Atheon's Epilogue but it barely scratched any of the enemies.

Epilogue is pretty weak per round plus all the enemies have solar or arc shields that are extremely resistant to kinetic or alternate element damage which reduces the damage caused even more. Using a void heavy, fusion or sniper will still deal decent damage though due to the burn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Hey all..really want to do VoG anyone doing this tonight 9.30

will run weekly heroic runs as well
    GT Mandrake19 Xbone
    lvl 28 titan
    pls add me thx :)

Also can ppl put their GT in posts so its easier to find ppl in game, joined boards clan....only found Sundalic so far.

Is IB over?

Epilogue is pretty weak per round plus all the enemies have solar or arc shields that are extremely resistant to kinetic or alternate element damage which reduces the damage caused even more. Using a void heavy, fusion or sniper will still deal decent damage though due to the burn

Thanks for that.

I got through it in the end with the help of a couple of people from the PS4 Level 28+ chat.

Got a fusion rifle called Light Beware.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Im on now farming on the moon send me an invite for the raid please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Took me 12 raids and Iron Banner to kit out my Hunter to 30.

Took me 2 normal raids to kit out my Warlock.

Can confirm Warlock is master race.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement