Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is with me? 7th Chevron Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

So I caved. I started watching Season 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

SarahBM wrote: »
    So I caved

As if there was ever going to be a different outcome :p

Myrddin wrote: »
    As if there was ever going to be a different outcome :p

Procrastination at its best!!!! Why cant my masters be in Stargate SG1?!?!?
    Redemption part2

few star wars references in there!

"We have splash down. Roger that, Col. O'Neill is concious and waving!"

You're booting through the series. Any day now the inevitable panic & dread will kick in knowing you're over half way through & every episode you watch brings you closer to the end :(

I hope you're doing the two SG-1 movies, Atlantis & Universe next are you?

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »
    You're booting through the series. Any day now the inevitable panic & dread will kick in knowing you're over half way through & every episode you watch brings you closer to the end :(

I hope you're doing the two SG-1 movies, Atlantis & Universe next are you?

Of course. Im not sure I'll do Atlantis as I only finished re-watching that a few months ago(but I might change my mind). I have the 2 movies. I ordered S7 and 8 the other day so should have them next wk.

I cant help watching another and another episode. Its just too addictive.

Funny line in Descent Gen. Hammond goes "Good to hear that Teal'c, we have all been holding our breath down here" to which Teal'c responds "that is most unwise" - gas!!! :D

I had totally forgotten what happened at the end of Frozen!!! Holy Hannah!!!

Abyss - what an episode!

Major Davis's first name is Paul. who knew!??!? - Prometheus

Jonas and Teal'c and Jack sitting in cargo bay 3 eating tubs of ben and jerrys. gas

Season 7&8 arrived today! No stopping me now lads!!!
    Nearly finished S6. Watched the episode Metamorphosis last night. Freaked me out a bit.

Edit 21:15 - Episode the Changlling - for someone who apparently wanted to leave the show Michael Shanks keeps popping up, either as Daniel or Thor. Just saying.

Memento - I switched to german by mistake in the middle of it. ha ha so funny. Jack speaking in German !!!!! LOL

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You're going to have to buy Atlantis as well now, as they run concurrently from the end of season 7.

Kiith wrote: »
    You're going to have to buy Atlantis as well now, as they run concurrently from the end of season 7.

I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. as I said though I have only recently finished watching Atlantis so may not watch concurrently. Where do the movies come in and which one is first again?

and I have just finished watching Season 6.

sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

You're flying through it. What's next in the menu?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

You're flying through it. What's next in the menu?
    How do you mean?

Season 7 and 8 are going to wait til after Xmas. I think s3,4 and 5 have been the best so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

They's on Netflix. Given her rate of progress that'd be about a week of the free trial. :)

I have made the painful decision to take a week off from SG1. I have quickly found my self up as far a season 7. And since its xmas and I have an exam just after, I think it wise to A. watch xmas movies and B. study - which will involve massive amounts of procrastinating by watching previously mentioned xmas movies.
    :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

So, Chimera, or T'ealc likes donuts...

Jernal wrote: »
    They's on Netflix. Given her rate of progress that'd be about a week of the free trial. :)

Are they on Netflix? I've mine set to the American site at the moment, and they're not on it.

Just Atlantis. Not SG1. SG1 season 7 is coming to sky on demand in Jan. Feck sake, after I buying it. Anyway.

I'm.in.withdrawal at the mo. Can't wait to start watching again. Might wait til after my exam though.

• Advertisement

It always annoyed me that they never bothered getting a DHD for themselves. The computer was always so bloody slow, and anytime they had to dial quickly they never did it in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

It always annoyed me that they never bothered getting a DHD for themselves. The computer was always so bloody slow, and anytime they had to dial quickly they never did it in time.

I could be wrong but didn't they borrow one from the Russian's at one point and destroyed it at the same time. Think it was the episode where teal'c was stuck inside memory buffer.

I could be wrong but didn't they borrow one from the Russian's at one point and destroyed it at the same time. Think it was the episode where teal'c was stuck inside memory buffer.

yep, your right. 48 hours was the ep. they "borrowed it" from the Russians, messed with it, tried to re-establish the wormhole and BOOM! crystal shards everywhere! :):):) The russians were not impressed but I am sure they didnt mind as they were financially compensated. :rolleyes:

Exam next Mon and then Im going to hammer into Season 7 and 8! Cannot wait!

Exam over, I am a free agent til Feb I think so I am going to be catching up on as much telly as possible including getting back on track with SG1. Set to start S7. Cant wait. Bring on the wknd.

Im going to finally sit down (well, lie down coz Im in bed dying with a cold) and watch The Stargate Movie.

I hope I like it!

SarahBM wrote: »
    Im going to finally sit down (well, lie down coz Im in bed dying with a cold) and watch The Stargate Movie.

I hope I like it!

The original movie?

Yep, Kurt Russell and all

Well I thought it was good but I couldnt help picking it apart because I love the tv show so much. I prefer RDA and Michael Shanks. Ra was just weird and creepy.
    I want to start S7 soon, but I have soooo many things to watch, not to mention it is Oscar season so many trips to the cinema planned.

I wish there were more hours in the day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Just finished Season 1 last night, loved it, my third time through. It doesn't really have that many bad eps for a first season, it pretty much took off right from the start with only 1 or 2 not great ones.

• Advertisement

keithgeo wrote: »
    Just finished Season 1 last night, loved it, my third time through. It doesn't really have that many bad eps for a first season, it pretty much took off right from the start with only 1 or 2 not great ones.

I agree, there are some really solid EPS in there and they spend a good bit of time establishing the main characters which is great. I'm hoping to get back on track and start S7 soon

Advertisement