Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is with me? 7th Chevron Edition

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Is that only happening now?? I thought that was earlier on...you've a bit to go yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

on ep 10 I think.
    I had forgotten how much I love this show!

Episode where SG1 go to rescue Maybourne.

I still think Jack's best line ever is "Im not gonna hit ya, Maybourne! Im gonna shoot ya!"

And oh my god! I HATE Kinsey!

Just have 3 eps left in this series. Reckoning parts1&2 are great, and Threads is a good ep RIP Jacob - my favourite character I think.

I hope to god season 9&10 arrive this wk.

If they dont I might just have to start watching Atlantis.

Moebius!!!

Kawalski!!!

Edit: finished :(

Ok I can't wait. Watching Atlantis. Love this first ep.

• Advertisement

Season 9&10 Arrived this morning Whoo!!! Back on track!
    Hallowed are the Ori!

on to ep 7 of season 9. Sam's back! Whoooo!

Ripple Effect - brilliant episode!!!

Edit: I cannot believe how much I am enjoying this series!!!!

Talk about a cliffhanger for season 9!!!! I couldn't wait, had to throw on the season 10 opener!!!
    The movies are def after the 10th season?! Saw a trailer for the ark of truth on the start of the DVD and I was like uh oh! I'm easily confused!

SarahBM wrote: »
    The movies are def after the 10th season?! Saw a trailer for the ark of truth on the start of the DVD and I was like uh oh! I'm easily confused!

Yep, the movies are watched after the tv eps :)

• Advertisement

Just watched the 200th episode! Absolute gold!!! Something I dont get is why they have to say "and Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson"
    It's been 10 years we know who he is!!!

Watched the Shroud last night. Have to take a break as I'm away for the wknd and I'm probably ODing on SG1 at this stage. But I dont want it to end 😭😭😭

Watched the Shroud last night. Have to take a break as I'm away for the wknd and I'm probably ODing on SG1 at this stage. But I dont want it to end 😭😭😭

Only 6 eps to go & you're done!

Myrddin wrote: »
    Only 6 eps to go & you're done!

Don't remind me!!! Its like I'm watching for the first time with this season because I only vaguely remember it. At least I have the movies. I'll give universe a go ;-)

Im on to the last disc, 4 episodes. I am so sad.

:(:( :'(

Just watched the final episode. It was better the 2nd time round.

Now! Ark of Truth!!! \o/

All good things....

Enjoy, it took me nine months to get through everything Stargate...I miss it already :(

Just reading back over this thread and I realised! It took me nine months to get through SG1. that's like incubating a baby for feck sake!
    I had started Atlantis again while I was waiting for my season 9 and 10 box sets to arrive. not sure I will continue as I only ran through that last year.
    I still have the 2 movies to watch so not too distraught just yet, but god Im sorry its over.
    They dont have to reboot SG1. they could just go back to the SGC and have new staff etc. But Walter would still be there. He is always there.

Its late and I have work early tomorrow but I think I will just have to watch the Ark of Truth.

remember we were having that discussion about season opening credits. I just found this Gem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsM4Tkqbqgc

Red Ranger - Jack O'Neill
    Blue Ranger - Daniel
    Black Ranger - Teal'c
    Yellow Ranger - Sam
    Pink Ranger - Vala
    Zordon - The general
    Alpha - Walter

:)

was too tired to stay up and watch Ark of Truth. Got home from work a bit early so watching it now. I had completely forgotten the whole thing!

Edit 22:58 - Just finished watching Stargate Continuum. Love time travel. But I have to admit, it was a bit of an anti- climax. It was like a "good" two parter. But other two parters have outshone it, if you know what I mean.

and since Im a Stargate Junkie and cannot let go, its back to Atlantis for a bit.
    I simply do not want it to end.
    I still say they could bring it back, but have it set 5 years later or whatever. ( I live in hope)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I picked back up on Stargate after not watching it for about a month. Watched the 2nd part of season 9 ep Four Horsemen and watched an Atlantis ep from season 2 with Forde in it where they are all juiced up and shepard gets two Wraith ships to fire on each other and blow up. Going to knock the rest of these out fairly quickly i hope and get it done, have to be honest as this is my third run through now im getting a bit of Stargate Fatigue kicking in, especially with these later SG1 eps.

keithgeo wrote: »
    getting a bit of Stargate Fatigue kicking in

Booo! Burn him!! :D

902_header.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

haha I know.. i should be ashamed.

I miss stargate :(

I miss stargate :(

Ya done yeah? What did you think of the new SG1 movies?

Ya done yeah? What did you think of the new SG1 movies?

I liked the Ark of Truth, I thought it nicely wrapped up the Ori story, but Continuum was only Ok. I like time travel, but I thought it got a bit too confusing. and
    When Jack died I thought Sam's reaction should have been a bit more emotiona:mad:

But I havent started Universe yet, forgive me. I am watching Farscape, because I realised I actually like Ben Browder and Claudia Black more than I thought.

And I still Have Atlantis to watch when I feel the need for a Fix ;)

But I havent started Universe yet

When you do, make sure you keep us updated...be interested to see how you find it after a while. No doubt you won't like the beginning of it, but I'd wager by season 2 you'll be enjoying it

When you do, make sure you keep us updated...be interested to see how you find it after a while. No doubt you won't like the beginning of it, but I'd wager by season 2 you'll be enjoying it

I hope so. I'm enjoying Farscape more than I thought too so I might end up loving Universe. Who knows. Is there anyone from SG1 in it?

I hope so. I'm enjoying Farscape more than I thought too so I might end up loving Universe. Who knows. Is there anyone from SG1 in it?

You might see the odd familiar face, I won't say too much ;)

• Advertisement

Something I noticed watching Atlantis. There's an episode where Markem and Stackhouse are killed by a Wraith dart that is attacking the city. But Weir mentions them in the next episode. Must be just a mistake,right?

Advertisement