Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is with me? 7th Chevron Edition

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I finished season 3 myself. There are some fantastic episodes, and i'm really looking forward to season 4. Just browsing through the episode list, there are some crackers coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Kiith wrote: »
    I finished season 3 myself. There are some fantastic episodes, and i'm really looking forward to season 4. Just browsing through the episode list, there are some crackers coming soon.

Window of Opportunity - "WHACKO!"

Brilliant episode.

The run through has been on hold due to stupid college work.
    In 4wks I'll be free and I plan to spend my first day off vegetating on the couch watching SG1. I'm gonna have to re-watch the season 6 finale before I start season 7.

Oh I can't wait!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

SarahBM wrote: »
    The run through has been on hold due to stupid college work.
    In 4wks I'll be free and I plan to spend my first day off vegetating on the couch watching SG1. I'm gonna have to re-watch the season 6 finale before I start season 7.

Oh I can't wait!!!

I thought you'd given up :o Hallowed are the Ori!

Myrddin wrote: »
    I thought you'd given up :o Hallowed are the Ori!

:-o how could you think Such a thing!!!

Ori my arse!!

Can't wait to finish this semester. Going to spend the summer catching up on loads if shows but my SG1 and TNGrun through will take priority.

Jaffa cri!!! You heard me! I said CRI!!!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive flew through these and we are on season 7 now about 5 eps in. Loving it. when do i start rotating between atlantis eps and SG1, im guessing its after the season 7 finale?

keithgeo wrote: »
    Ive flew through these and we are on season 7 now about 5 eps in. Loving it. when do i start rotating between atlantis eps and SG1, im guessing its after the season 7 finale?

You watch the opener of Season 8 (could be a two parter, not sure) & then Atlantis begins to run alongside.

I love Atlantis. Looking forward to a re watch of that too. I'm wishing my life away here, I just want it to be May so ill be done with college work and will be able to watch all my shows!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭prq

You watch the opener of Season 8 (could be a two parter, not sure) & then Atlantis begins to run alongside.

So is it recommended to start watching Atlantis before, say, the beginning of SG-1 Season 9?

prq wrote: »
    So is it recommended to start watching Atlantis before, say, the beginning of SG-1 Season 9?

Yep, Atlantis begins during Season 8 Episode 2 of SG1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭prq

Oh crikey, I'm on Season 8 Episode 14 on my rerun. Better backtrack! :D

(although I confess not being a big fan of the Atlantis actors on the few episodes I saw)

prq wrote: »
    Oh crikey, I'm on Season 8 Episode 14 on my rerun. Better backtrack! :D

(although I confess not being a big fan of the Atlantis actors on the few episodes I saw)

In all honesty Atlantis for the most part is pretty separate from SG1...you won't have done any harm :)

I am finished up college work for the summer so the Stargate run through will be back on track next wk. I'm away visiting friends and down home for a fee days but from next wk on I should be back.
    Might rewatch S6 finale to refresh my memory. Looking forward to it.
    Side v
    Bar. I was at the National Concert Hall a fee wks ago for the Final Frontier. And seening and hearing the Stargate suite played by a live orchestra nearly brought me to tears. Epic!!!

I was at the National Concert Hall a fee wks ago for the Final Frontier. And seening and hearing the Stargate suite played by a live orchestra nearly brought me to tears. Epic!!!

I'd say that was fantastic!

I'd say that was fantastic!

Absolutely unreal. Played pieces from 4 star trek films. and as an encore they played music from Star Trek (2009)! I was in my element!

Im on Season 8 of SG1 and started watching atlantis after ep2, to be honest im enjoying Atlantis, I hadnt watched it since it was initially on and its a welcome break from hording SG1 eps the whole time. Season 8 of SG1 isnt great in my opinion, they hardly go through the gate at all and i dont think they knew what to do with the SG1 team since ONeill took over as General. I Love Vala though and that ep is one of my favourite SG1 eps, its easy to see why they decided to bring her on permanent, I wonder did they know at the time that was going to happen..

Im back! SG-1 run through back on track! re watching season 6 finale, and then its full steam ahead to season 7!

Disc one of S7 done
    Episode 1 - Fallen
    Daniel is back
    Episode 2- Homecoming
    Jonas leaves
    Episode 3 - Fragile Balance
    Jack as a teenager LOL
    Episode 4- Orpheus
    Teal'c gets his mojo back after suffering a bad injury

Good start - love the Daniel/Jack banter as Daniel gets his memories and bearings back.
    I will admit I liked Jonas and I will miss him!

I liked Jonas too, dont get me wrong i prefer Daniel but i felt sorry for Corin Nemec when he had to leave, there was a lot of potential story there for him..

Im on Season 9 of SG1 now and Season 2 of Atlantis, just watched both season openers last night.

To be honest I don't really remember season 8-10 very well. Might have missed out because of school/college. So its going to be like watching them for the first time.

• Advertisement

Im like that with Atlantis, i remember the first season but only pieces of the following 4. I dont think i seen them all either, so looking forward to them.

I really enjoyed Atlantis. :) I only did a runthrough of that last summer so Im going to leave it this time. Im going to get 24 out of the way after SG1

Im going to get 24 out of the way after SG1

Booo! Hiss!!!!!

Deep_space_9.jpg

Subtle as ever Myrddin! - like a sledge hammer :D

Subtle as ever Myrddin! - like a sledge hammer :D

Indeed

:p

Never liked 24, never bought into the idea all that stuff happens in 24 hours, watched the first two seasons I think and got bored. but turned it off after his daughter was kidnapped and escaped about 3 times in one day, as well as getting chased by a puma.. Worst day ever. I thought it was just silly and that's coming from a scifi addict!

Awh, S2 of 24 is probably the worst. S3 and 4 are brill. 5is the best.
    Anyway I didnt watch SG1 last night. :(

World Cup has taken over my life in the last few weeks so SG-1 was on hold. But Im watching a few now.
    Lifeboat - Michael Shanks does a cool english accent.

Episode Enemy Mine.
    I like Major Lorne

• Advertisement

Just watched Space Race - decent ep. the graphics are not great to be fair. There was almost a hunger games feel to it with the race commentary.

Avenger 2.0 is next.

Advertisement