Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is with me? 7th Chevron Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

So I'm more than half way through S4. The Osiris story arc has just begun with the intro of Sarah/Osiris in The Curse. Love how jack offer the fishing trip to Sam again, but she turns him down. Not only to work on her motorbike with Sumer but I think she would be worried that something might actually happen between them and that would be bad for her and the Colonel. Poor Teal'c gets dragged along instead. Anyway. As I have yet another assignment to do I won't get to watch much between here and Xmas. I'll struggle on though. Some how :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

SarahBM wrote: »
    As I have yet another assignment to do I won't get to watch much between here and Xmas. I'll struggle on though. Some how :D

At the rate you're going, 'not getting much to watch' means about two seasons a week :D Agreed re the fishing trip, I always gathered that was Sam distancing herself from becoming more attached

what can I say, Im addicted! :)

what can I say, Im addicted! :)

Enjoy the sweet fruits of Stargate while they last, because, like me, you too will one day wind up as a washed up Stargate junkie...forever chasing that first hit again :p

ah sure how bad!!! could be worse! we could be pining after Jordie Shore!

I would have loved it Jack and Sam got together, but I also like the fact that they didnt let them break the rules just because it was sci fi tv. They probably could have hooked up if they were in different commands. I cant remember if that is what happened later on, but I cant wait to find out!

• Advertisement

Just finished season 4. many favourite quotes, but one of the best is

Jack "May day, may day! We are SO goin' in!"

lol

I wasnt going to start S5, but it was a cliffhanger. I just have to find out what happens next :D

BTW isnt Jacob like the coolest SG1 character. He has to be my favourite. I love the banter he has with Jack. and he TOTALLY knows that Jack and Sam have a thing. :D

2 discs watched. *hangs head* I just cant resist.

2 discs watched. *hangs head* I just cant resist.

It's only college, enjoy Stargate instead. You can always go back as a mature student later on in life....*

*disregard all my advice

Myrddin wrote: »
    It's only college, enjoy Stargate instead. You can always go back as a mature student later on in life....*

*disregard all my advice

I am an immature student, Its my masters LOL :D plus work is kinda getting in the way too. I reckon if I watch all the box sets I have before xmas then that will leave me free to concentrate on studying. that's logical, right??? :D

Episode 2001. The Aschen. good episode.

• Advertisement

100th Episode! Wormhole X-treme! LOL

so funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Episode 2001. The Aschen. good episode.

One of my favourites, great episode. You're certainly flying through them.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

One of my favourites, great episode. You're certainly flying through them.

I know! I forgot how much I love this show!!!! I may have to order S7 so it gets here before xmas!

Fail Safe: the one with the asteroid.
    jack- I've seen this movie
    Jack - Carter, I can see my house!

Like this ep.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Fail Safe: the one with the asteroid.
    jack- I've seen this movie
    Jack - Carter, I can see my house!

Like this ep.

Facebook didn't exist then?

Jernal wrote: »
    Facebook didn't exist then?

I apologise for my bad grammar. I ment to say I like this episode. On the official Stargate SG1 page on face book they have Gatebook. It's gas. It's like, "col. O'Neill has checked in at SGC. Liked by Maj. Carter etc. Very funny.

I was gonna watch the nxt ep but it was a Jaffa one, and I'm not too crazy about that story arc.

I just did a bad thing.

I ordered S7 and 8 of SG1.

I just couldnt help my self!

I just did a bad thing.

I ordered S7 and 8 of SG1.

I just couldnt help my self!

Where is this bad thing you speak of? :p

my terrible bank balance :( ah well. Happy Christmas to me! :D

my terrible bank balance :( ah well. Happy Christmas to me! :D

Ah sure it's worth it, something you'll always have too.

• Advertisement

Ah sure it's worth it, something you'll always have too.

Really enjoying it though. Jack can be such a gun-ho ass sometimes though. Just watched Menace, the episode with Reece the replicator (they said that she created them as her toys and lost control of them, but I thought in Atlantis they said the Ancient Atlantians created them)
    Daniel was talking her round when Jack barged in and shot her. Daniel thought she was the one making the replicators stop, but I think it was because Jack shot her they stopped, but Daniel thought Jack shouldnt have shot her.

NID rearing their ugly heads again in the Sentinel.

OMG only 2 eps in Season 5 left!!!!! and I know whats coming! nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I apologise for my bad grammar.

Well it wasn't actually a quip at your grammar it was at the whole "Like this page,song, episode, etc. on facebook." :)

Postponing the start of Season 6 til next week as I have a lot of stuff on. Oh how I wish it was xmas.

actually, come to think of it, we never see them celebrating anything other than a promotion of a Jaffa coming of age ritual on SG1. no birthdays, parties, xmas, Honnica etc Surely Santy Clause would call to the SGC!!!!

Surely Santy Clause would call to the SGC!!!!

I don't think he has clearance :o

I don't think he has clearance :o

OH come on !!!! Teal'c in a santy hat! that would be great!

OH come on !!!! Teal'c in a santy hat! that would be great!

Indeed

I would have been nice to see some christmas cheer around the place. I mean a little bit of tinsel in the control room wouldnt have done any harm and Im sure Siler had fairy lights stashed somewhere in the base.
    Sorry, I just love christmas and it makes me sad when people dont join in my merriment!
    People at work think Im nuts!
    http://youtu.be/3L6i5AwVAbs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

God damn I miss that show. To me there is nothing on at the minute that compares to it. My wife hates it, and hates any time I sit down to watch it. Even though she knows I've seen every episode at least 3 times, it's still gets me every time, and now I'm getting the kids into it it drives her even more crazy.

Nothing like some SG-1 for breakfast with the kids :)

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement

God damn I miss that show. To me there is nothing on at the minute that compares to it. My wife hates it, and hates any time I sit down to watch it. Even though she knows I've seen every episode at least 3 times, it's still gets me every time, and now I'm getting the kids into it it drives her even more crazy.

Nothing like some SG-1 for breakfast with the kids :)

That is GREAT parenting, right there!

Advertisement