Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is with me? 7th Chevron Edition

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Watched the ep last night with Jewel Staite as a wraith, not the best, watched the one after it too which is where Shepard is infected as a result of being attacked by Jewel Staite in the previous ep. Im enjoying Atlantis Season 2 more than SG1 season 9 at the minute. Last SG1 ep i watched last night was the first of the Baal on earth episodes, Ex Deus Machina.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

To be honest I hardly remember season 8,9 or 10 of SG1. Nearly half way through S7 so I'm going to order season 9 and 10 soon.

Im like that with the later eps of Atlantis, think i only watched them when they where on years ago, ive no idea what happens after season 2. Think you are supposed to start watching atlantis alongside season 8 of SG1 if you are planning on doing atlantis too.

I did the whole Atlantis thing last yr so I'll skip this time round. I have so much telly to watch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

I watched (I think) every episode first time around, but I'm very slowly working my way through them again. Currently nearing the end of season 3.
    The most shocking thing I had forgotten about the series was boobies!

• Advertisement

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    I watched (I think) every episode first time around, but I'm very slowly working my way through them again. Currently nearing the end of season 3.
    The most shocking thing I had forgotten about the series was boobies!

Ya Ronan has lovely boobies :-)

SarahBM wrote: »
    Ya Ronan has lovely boobies :-)
    LOL, I was talking about SG1 but I think this thread has moved on to Atlantis obviously!

LOL, I was talking about SG1 but I think this thread has moved on to Atlantis obviously!

Teal'c also has lovely boobies.

Indeed.

So I am going along nicely with my SG-1 run through. I am up to the episode Heros in season 7.
    brilliant episode.

Something I have noticed. Jack is in less and less episodes as season 7 goes on.

• Advertisement

Something I have noticed. Jack is in less and less episodes as season 7 goes on.
    When did RDA become producer of the show? Did that coincide?

When did RDA become producer of the show? Did that coincide?

ya, I think so. Just watching Resurrection now and he isnt in it at all.

On to season 8 whoop!!!!!

half thinking may be I will watch Atlantis. oh decisions, decisions.

because the world cup matches keep going into extra time and penalties, I havent watched any SG1 for a few days. Still not sure whether or not to watch Atlantis.

because the world cup matches keep going into extra time and penalties, I havent watched any SG1 for a few days. Still not sure whether or not to watch Atlantis.
    You should!
    I'm still wondering should I pick up Universe where I left off at episode 4... it was such an awful show.

I didn't like it either, but so many people keep telling me to stick with it, that it gets good. Don't know.

Universe did get a lot better, to the point where i was disappointed when it was cancelled, recommend watching all of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

You're missing out if you don't watch all of Universe :)

getting a good run at SG1 tonight with no soccer on

Love the episode Zero Hour. Its like a day in the life of a base general. I wish they had done an ep like that about Gen. Hammond, to give us a bit more of an appreciation of him. I miss the General.

And oh my god that creepy moment when Fifth tells Carter he loves her! Shudder!

Ep 5 Icon now. I dont remember this episode at all!

PS Teal'c has hair!!!!! :O

You know you're getting near the end when Teal'c has hair...

• Advertisement

The episode where he has his apartment is a bit cringe in places.

The episode where he has his apartment is a bit cringe in places.

I like the crocodile dundee part where he throws the can of food at the guy who robbed the womans bag.

Also didn't realize years ago, its Erica Durance who played Lois Lane in Smallville in the ep.

Actually, are you going to watch Ark of Truth & Continuum when done with final season?

I will be anyways

Yup I have them both. Do they come after the last series? I thought they were in between series. I really want to watch Atlantis but I don't have the time :-(

Yup I have them both. Do they come after the last series? I thought they were in between series. I really want to watch Atlantis but I don't have the time :-(

They're watched after the end of Season 10 :)

on to Endgame now. Walter's face when the gate disappears! LOL priceless!

And hello Vala!

And hello Vala!

Is that the one where Jackson & Vala use the stones & it begins the Ori arc?

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »
    Is that the one where Jackson & Vala use the stones & it begins the Ori arc?

No the Prometheus was on its way to Atlantis, stopped to respond to a distress call from an Alkesh, and Vala hyjacks the Prometheus!

Gen. Hammond passes out whilst trying to get some crystals from the cargo ship and Reynolds almost ends up giving him mouth to mouth, but luckily the general comes too in time "excellent waking up sir!" - Reynolds was relieved to say the least!
    LOL

Advertisement