Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under The Dome [CBS - US] [** Spoilers **] (Warning in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So sounds like no dome at all now? Would've liked to read the first line as "third and final season"

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why is everyone always so well groomed in these American shows? Do the producers not get how fake it makes things look? Happens in everything, even multi-million an ep stuff like Game of Thrones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

I can't wait for this to come back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

I enjoyed the first few eps of season 1. I continued to watch all eps of seasons 1 and 2, but it got absolutely ridiculous. The storylines were atrocious and terrible. I couldn't stop watching though. Did anyone else feel the same?

I'll probably give the first ep of season 3 a chance and go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

I was the same - almost felt as though I had to finish the 2nd season to 'finish' it out. Don't think I'll bother with Season 3 as I can't see it getting any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I really don't know why I did it to myself but I watched the season 3 double episode.
    Painful to watch.

• Advertisement

Likewise. May just leave the rest and if it's announced later as the final season, I'll watch. Though there's nothing else on that night.

So they're all gonna have the year's worth of memories now? Norrie and Joe having fallen out. Norrie getting with Hunter. Joe somehow still have grown even though it hasn't really been a year. Loads of people with broken bones due to falling out of the cocoons that were high up.

Weren't the military dudes meant to follow Barbie's dad in? Or are we to think they came in between the time he died and Jim found him?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

That was worse than taking an algebra exam. I haven't the foggiest what's going on any more.

Well if x+y=z and 2x+3y=17 what is the value of z?

Disclaimer: I just made that up so doubt it has an answer in case someone tries to work it out

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

And that folks is how to completely get rid of any viewers you may have had clinging on watching your show up to this point. WTF was this mess of an episode..it was so disjointed and just awful. So bad that Barbie had to even tell us in the first scene what was going to happen...we dont know what this is when we walk through here..maybe..an alternate timeline..who the **** thinks that?? Uggghhh..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Jeez, where to start. I've binge watched this from the start over the past week or so and by gum it is a bit of a mess to say the least. So many inconsistencies, plotholes and downright stupid writing that it was actually hard to stop watching to see where it went next lol.

- The propane stockpile and possible connection to the rapture drug went absolutely nowhere.
    - The involvement of yer woman ?Max? and her threats about wee Jim and Bambi's past was a waste of time.
    - The introduction of the science teacher at the start of series two, she came to the fore with great velocity.
    - Three folk, in the space of a few days, appeared out of thin air into a children's playground apparently unnoticed - add to that in the way back Lyle didn't resurface in the water until days after the other four, in the middle of a new ice age into the bargain.

Oh dear, that's not even the tip of the dome tbh, at least the sheriff merry-go-round was funny.

Just finished the double bill premier and think I need a few reeks of ze peace pipe to get my head around that shizzle. Far out man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭satguy

From what I hear, I'm glad I ducked out mid season 2 ...

I thought the outside of the dome was nuked during one episode!

Good god almighty this went from bad to worse as if it were possible. CSI lady on now fewer than 3 occasions used her sex appeal in episode 4 :D

There is stretching it and there is stretching it, and we're out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Tried watching the first episode of season 3, turned it off after 30 minutes and I wont be watching another minute. Dean Norris should be ashamed of himself!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I somehow managed to stick with this for 2 seasons-never in all my years of watching tv have I endured so much of something so bad-but after about 2 minutes of the 1st episode I just switched off and deleted it. What finally did it was that gormless kid uttering yet another piece of pointless, blindingly obvious expository dialogue. "The dome's come down." This said as the entire cast are looking at the dome coming down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Episode 7 was the worst episode out of all 33 that have aired so far. Awful sh*te.

Mr E wrote: »
    Episode 7 was the worst episode out of all 33 that have aired so far. Awful sh*te.

Just watched it and I have to agree, just gets worserererer lol

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Watched episode 1 of season 3. I'm out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Whoopie doo dah, Barbie's back
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

So i've totally tuned out of the bore fest that was the first and second episode of season 3, but for anyone who's stuck with it, what ridiculously bad episodes should I watch before I watch the finale?

shinny wrote: »
    Whoopie doo dah, Barbie's back
    :rolleyes:
    Where did he go? Haven't seen the latest episode but fwiw it's still awful, so awful yet I keep watching :(

Liamalone wrote: »
    Where did he go? Haven't seen the latest episode but fwiw it's still awful, so awful yet I keep watching :(
    It probably won't make much sense to you if you haven't watched in a while. He was taken over by the "kinship" (under a sort of spell) anyway, Julia managed to snap him out of it so the real barbie is back. Great!

youngblood wrote: »
    So i've totally tuned out of the bore fest that was the first and second episode of season 3, but for anyone who's stuck with it, what ridiculously bad episodes should I watch before I watch the finale?

Honestly, the one that's just aired. Not like you'll have missed much else!

shinny wrote: »
    ]

Got ya, I'm up to date bar the latest one, shows how much attention I pay to it, thought I'd missed something lol

• Advertisement

Wait.

Was this not cancelled? I gave up after season one.

Advertisement