Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Bury vs. Sheffield United - over 1.5 goals @1.30.
    Celtic vs. Juventus - no goals before 14:59 @1.33.
    Valencia vs. PSG - no goals before 14:59 @1.36.
    Yeovil vs. Preston North End - Yeovil DNB @1.50.

€50 @3.53.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Strange but could be a good sign! :D Still shortening :)
    Still available on SportingBet, but not opening an account just for it. Can't see it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Celtic game BTTS 1/1
    Celtic game over 10 corners 5/6

c'mon the hoops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Still available on SportingBet, but not opening an account just for it. Can't see it anywhere else.

Paddypower still have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Skybet, Betvictor, Bwin and Paddypower still have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Falconno4

Still on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

ok thanks just wondering do you have a bet 365 account ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

May i just ask what is still available with certain bookmakers?

Taking this fixed treble on Paddypower for interest

Juventus to win - Over 10 corners - Over 40 booking points - 13/2 Small stake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Over 40 Points in the Celtic V Juventus game @ Evens....

Generous stake on....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Double & singles

The Celtic corners & No goal PSG before 30 mins both 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

rossit wrote: »
    ok thanks just wondering do you have a bet 365 account ;)
    I have, but it's gone from there. Only have a Bet365 and a Betfair account, both of which are currently running on empty.:o
    Skybet, Betvictor, Bwin and Paddypower still have it.
    Opening an account is going to cost me money, and I don't think I can afford any more betting branded mail arriving at home. The mother was not best pleased at the letter sent out by Bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

I have, but it's gone from there. Only have a Bet365 and a Betfair account, both of which are currently running on empty.:o

Opening an account is going to cost me money, and I don't think I can afford any more betting branded mail arriving at home. The mother was not best pleased at the letter sent out by Bet365.

i have an account with unibet which are very good as well..the odds for Baku to win are now 1.62

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Lass is there any reason why I should not be pilling into Tottenham against Lyons on Thursday?:confused: Lyon look poor away loosing 2 from last 5 in league and one of those victories were to Troyes whereas Tottenham have a free weekend coming up and will be going hell for leather for a victory

Taking this fixed treble on Paddypower for interest

Juventus to win - Over 10 corners - Over 40 booking points - 13/2 Small stake

My god that was easy. Tasty win to add to my Corner bet :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Saves me a lot of trouble Conor - Thanks

Going with over 10 @ evens:D, over 11 @ 13/8 :Dand over 12 @ 12/5:D - obviously in a sliding scale, C'mon the corners!!!

C'mon the corners indeed :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    SJ has the booking points @46 13/10.

Celtics 10 games have an avg of 5. Juve's 6 games avg 36 points.

The ref in his last 8 games has covered it 7 times.

Boom!

Radonman wrote: »
    Lass is there any reason why I should not be pilling into Tottenham against Lyons on Thursday?:confused: Lyon look poor away loosing 2 from last 5 in league and one of those victories were to Troyes whereas Tottenham have a free weekend coming up and will be going hell for leather for a victory

Lyon are not as bad as you think, they're the 2nd best team in France, they have more experience in Europe than Spurs and they want to win the Europa League. It won't be easy for Spurs imo, if Lazio could get 2 draws vs Spurs I can't see why Lyon couldn't get a draw there as well.
    Not trying to talk you out of betting on Spurs but I wouldn't go too big on them personally.

The bookies seem to think the Valencia vs PSG game will go over 2.5... strange cuz it looked like a clear underish game to me, and now the odds on under 2.5 have risen. They're the same as in the Swansea vs QPR game where everyone was expecting an underish game.

So because of that I've gone for BTTS @ 1.70, seems a bit safer than over 2.5

Boom! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,930 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    My bet for tomorrow

The last meeting ended 3-1 Hartlepool

1MDrouB.png

Its a must win for both teams and since Pompey can barely train, while Hartlepool are starting to get on a run of decent results, looks a good bet to me

By right I should just go for the outright win for Hartlepool but im being greedy. I hope it doesnt come back and bite me in the ass

Sorry for anyone who followed this. I don't really know understand how a must win for each team ends 0-0. Do they not want to stay up or something....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Think i'll stay away from champions league. Yeovil look a good price 6/5 at home to out of form Preston http://int.soccerway.com/matches/2013/02/12/england/league-one/yeovil-town-fc/preston-north-end-fc/1294607/
    Wycombe also look decent at home to Bradford 6/4 http://int.soccerway.com/matches/2013/02/12/england/league-one/yeovil-town-fc/preston-north-end-fc/1294607/

Gong to play it safe Yeovil 1/2 dnb and Wycombe dc 4/9
    fiuck ya wycombe

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Stayed clear of the Champions league tonight.
    Went for Yeovil, Brentford, Bournemouth and Fleetwood all to win.

I can't pick one winner...
    great picking there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On to tomorrow, what do people think of United vs Real?

United are 4/1 to win. I know they are the underdogs of the match, but I still feel that's unreal (:p) odds for a United win...

Double chance is 5/4

Nice odds on Van persie anytime too

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭joei

joei wrote: »
    Right here goes.. As already mentioned the ref is card happy! The line is set at 40 points. The ref has achieved that in 66.67% of the games that he's been in charge of since the end of the 2010 season, 58/87 games! But only 12 of them were CL and 6 were over, the other 6 under.. 3 europa, all 3 under...

Corner market - over 10 - a lot of info already above. In Celtics 3 home and Juves 3 away group games, 3 went over 10, 1 was exactly 10, the other 2 were 9. Juve had 51 corners in the group stages 25 away from home. Celtic have had 31 - 23 at home.
    Last goal time - stats for this also look good. after 71mins@evens
    Over 40 points @evens
    Over 10 corners @evens

Boom, Boom and BOOM! 3/3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

shocksy wrote: »
    I think the corners bet is good value, over 10 @ Evens, i'll definitely be having some of that...

Easy :D
    shocksy wrote: »
    Over 40 Points in the Celtic V Juventus game @ Evens....

Generous stake on....

Lovely stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Looks to have been a good evenings work for most of us, well in.

Taking Over 10.5 corners in the united game @ Evens with BetVictor.

Happy with my recent betting so increasing my stake for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Van Persie Anytime for me at 7/4, too big for a player of his class.
    Has scored in both away games he featured in this season's competition.
    Also a man for the big occasion having found the net at Anfield, Stamford Bridge and the Etihad this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

EDIT: Nevermind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement