Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

Bayern Munich -1 @ 4/6 with Paddy Power.

Schalke have a lot of injuries and even at full strength they are poor visitors.

Last H2H was the 8th January (Cup) - Bayern Munich won 5-0.

Lineups & Stats: http://int.soccerway.com/matches/2013/02/09/germany/bundesliga/fc-bayern-munchen/fc-schalke-04/1300953/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anything for this evening lads? Thinking Man C/Bayern diouble
    Went with Bayern -1/Man C double

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Radonman wrote: »
    I like the overs in the Stoke v Reading game on Saturday @ 11/10 Betvictor.Stoke had 4/5 last homes games over and last 4/5 actual games played over and Reading stats are 3/5 overs in away games and 5/5 in last 5 actual games, scoring 10 and conceeding 22 in away games - cracking value here imo, not full stake as the only fear i have is that Stoke suddenly start defending again and Reading's luck in front of goal runs out
    magherakid wrote: »
    Stoke v Reading
    Over 2.5 Goals 21/20
    4 of Stoke's last 5 league games gone over
    Reading's last 5 league games gone over

boom lovely Radonman :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,043 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for Bayern over 2.5 goals @ 1/1

Really some team out by Bayern there. Its been awhile since the R&R start together so we should see goals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Going to take Arsenal when they reach 11/10. Looking good on the counter so far.

Happy with this.

Going to follow on Bayern Over 2.5 HS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

I like the overs in the Stoke v Reading game on Saturday @ 11/10 Betvictor.Stoke had 4/5 last homes games over and last 4/5 actual games played over and Reading stats are 3/5 overs in away games and 5/5 in last 5 actual games, scoring 10 and conceeding 22 in away games - cracking value here imo, not full stake as the only fear i have is that Stoke suddenly start defending again and Reading's luck in front of goal runs out
    :D
    One for the weekend - I'm going to tie up some of my Argentina winnings on Bournemouth to win at home to Portsmouth on Sat or to be more precise Bournemouth (-1) @ 5/6 with PP and (-2) @ 23/10 with PP too. Bournemouth are in third place and have the top home record in the league scoring 29 and conceeding 13 and have also covered the handicap in 3/5 last home games against much stiffer opposition than Pompy. i'm taking the (-1) now @ 5/6 as i expect it to be more like 8/13 come the weekend:D

i'm presuming i don't need to go into any details regarding Pomey's woe's.

Evens plus 5/6 = good weekend :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Excellent, If Man City can beat Southhampton Ill have won the premiership accumulater (First time Ill be shouting for City :D)

Southampton v Man City
    Javi Garcia to be shown a card 2/1
    Card magnet playing centre half today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Small bet on Nancy (vs Reims) @ 1.83

Just read that 4 Reims players have been kicked out of the team cuz of a poker game, where the winner would decide whether they would lose their next game on purpose to get rid of their coach... :eek: Word is he'll be sacked if Reims lose tonight...

Headshot wrote: »
    Iv gone for Bayern over 2.5 goals @ 1/1

Really some team out by Bayern there. Its been awhile since the R&R start together so we should see goals

booom shake the room. tick tick tick boooooom

lol get in

• Advertisement

Happy with this.

Going to follow on Bayern Over 2.5 HS

Good man yourself HS :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

Small bet on Nancy (vs Reims) @ 1.83

Just read that 4 Reims players have been kicked out of the team cuz of a poker game, where the winner would decide whether they would lose their next game on purpose to get rid of their coach... :eek: Word is he'll be sacked if Reims lose tonight...

Nancy into 1.96 now that's a big move in less than an hour, any idea why?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Drogmal wrote: »
    Nancy into 1.96 now that's a big move in less than an hour, any idea why?

Don't worry it's just Bwin having ****ty odds, they're still @ 1.83 here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Drogmal

Don't worry it's just Bwin having ****ty odds, they're still @ 1.83 here :(

Ah grand thought the poker outcasts may have brought back in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Have Bayern over 2.5 and City over 1.5... looking dodge!

Small stake on Napoli over 1.5 goals @ 2/1 on StanJames just for interest sake (As low as 5/4 elsewhere). They average 1.5 goals in away games this season and while Lazio are solid at home they've been poor recently and are missing Klose. The stats suggest a low scoring game but I think Cavani and co will leave their mark.

Might double it with Udinese @ evens for a 5/1 double with a small stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

With City losing and Everton being masters of the draw this season, plus the big big big game in Madrid coming up, I wouldn't be surprised to see a draw tomorrow.

Utd Everton draw @3.9 on BetVictor

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Great tipping today Inforfun, super picks in the Dutch games, wasnt home to do them unfortunately but hope you made a nice bit.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Great tipping today Inforfun, super picks in the Dutch games, wasnt home to do them unfortunately but hope you made a nice bit.

Thanks but Vitesse is doing me no favours. Neither does PSV. Have all matches of today and Utrecht NEC of tomorrow in an over 2,5 accumulator as well.

Edit: 5 minutes later it was 1-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anybody else like USA women win and over 3.5 match goals @ 1.85?????

looks a gift, waiting for line ups

edit, Loyden; Krieger, Rampone (c), Sauerbrunn, O'Hara; Press, Boxx, Lloyd, Heath; Morgan, Wambach

strong line up, but odds are gone, gonna wait for in play

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    For tomorrow evening, Groningen to beat RKC @2.05 is nice or even nicer, Groningen to score over 1,5 @2.2

RKC will be without their 1st choice GK, Jeroen Zoet.
    It is the Dutch U21 keeper, on loan from PSV where he will return next year and probably will end up 1st choice there soon as well. And if he continues to develop will be the Dutch GK at 1 point as well.
    No idea about the "greatness" of their 2nd choice GK as he only had 5 minutes on the pitch last week after Zoet was sent off. And that he conceded straight on is only normal since it was a penalty.

Then there is Heerenveen - VVV
    VVV is leaking goals a lot and Heerenveen has Finbogasson.
    Odds on any time are just ****, 1.57. 2 or more can be considered @3.6.
    Hat trick @11 for the fun of it.

Will take match going over 3 goal line @1.95

Vitesse - PSV.
    Vitesse will have Bony available and i see no reason not to start him. Mainly been sitting on his arse during ACON

Will wait till i know for sure but if he starts, Vitesse to score over 1,5 @2.62 will be taken.

4th match: Heracles - Willem II

Same as for VVV, Willem II concedes a lot.
    I expected Heracles to have more problems scoring after Armenteros and Overtoom left but they still score easy enough

Heracles over 2,5 @2.1

Probably going to stick this selection in a 3 out of 4 accumulator

The whole white house delivered.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

inforfun wrote: »
    Thanks but Vitesse is doing me no favours. Neither does PSV. Have all matches of today and Utrecht NEC of tomorrow in an over 2,5 accumulator as well.

Edit: 5 minutes later it was 1-2.
    And good old Bony does his trick as ever and its 2-2.

great picking inforfun

And good old Bony does his trick as ever and its 2-2.

Quite sickening for Vitesse to see him waste away on the bench at the ACON.
    He might still leave though. Russians could still buy him and Vitesse is owned by a Georgian with strong ties to Abramovich

Boca worth a punt at 8/13?

its a friendly

Well, someone should tell Boca it isnt.
    1st game the news (1/2) season and they are 2-0 down

oh sorry I thought it was the friendly competition they play before the season starts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

anyone know much about mexican footy?

7 quid left in account.... looking at a double of monterrey and cub tijuana..... plan be to win that (28 back) and stick all that on a utd win against everton.....

• Advertisement

Boca made hard work of that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement