Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,043 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

phew lucky i waited

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BillyTenTrees

Anyone have any dealings with 10bet??? Never heard of them before but liked their sign up bonus 50% so deposited €200 there for weekend. Is there any issues withdrawing money with them, all reviews online seem good.. Anyone use them here???

First bets with them will be Watford Win €50 1/1 and €50 both teams to score 8/13 (lower odds than other bookie i know)

Being a London derby this game is tricky to call but feel with the 2 teams current form and Watford at home they can win this. Palace usually play 3 in midfield and have serious injury problems so they are going to be extremely weak in the middle of the park tonight. I feel due to their midfield problems and facing a 4 man watford midfield at home that Watford will control this game. Watford have scored more goals than anyone this year in the championship and are generally solid at the back at home, with Vydra and Deeney expected to start Im sure they can outscore Palace.

Palace away have not won in 7 and despite a serious run earlier in the season they dont look great at all lately, I also think that the whole Zaha move has disturbed them and he looks like he already has his mind at Old Trafford. Palace are the second highest scorers in the league and Out of 30 games they have only failed to score on 3 occasions (worryingly for my bet 2 of these 3 times were in their last 2 away games!) I still think they can score here tonight.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Inforfun - Cagliari won their appeal and will play the game at home

Well, that sucks :D

Thanks for the heads up

Had it on Betfair so cashed out. costing me 3% of my stake but i can survive that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Small bet on Sedan double chance (vs Caen) @ 2.20

hugely important game for Sedan who are bottom of the table, whereas in the past 2 seasons they finished 4th and 5th, they're underperforming big time this season. They have two games in hand and if they don't win at least one of them, the season will be almost over for them.
    league table: http://int.soccerway.com/national/france/ligue-2/20122013/regular-season/

Iv gone for the 2nd half to have the most goals in the psg match @ 5/4

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    happy I did that, looking at this team

Sirigu, Alex, Armand (cap), Van Der Wiel, Maxwell, Verratti, Chantome, Menez, Pastore, Lucas, Gameiro.

Ibra and Lavezzi on the bench

Tiny bet on Thauvin (Bastia) anytime @ 13.00

He's the most likely to get a goal if Bastia score and he'll be up against Van der Wiel who's crap imo.

that'll do PSG, that'll do

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Inforfun - Cagliari won their appeal and will play the game at home

Cheers, this place is great, got on the bet due to here, managed to get it cancelled after your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

bohsman wrote: »
    Cheers, this place is great, got on the bet due to here, managed to get it cancelled after your post.

I think so too! :pac: Not so bad!

From what I've read I don't think it would've benefited Milan much to play the game at the neutral venue of Turin anyway because Juventus fans probably would've ended up outnumbering both Milan and Cagliari fans and cheered against Milan. (The tickets are dirt cheap for some games).

Annoyed with myself I didn't follow you earlier HS with 2nd half most goals in the PSG game. Saw it and forgot about it :rolleyes: Nice win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Radonman wrote: »
    Aaarrrraggghhh - missed it :(

He has another for later in the Club Leon Mexican match, incase you haven't seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Falconno4

Jackobyte wrote: »
    He has another for later in the Club Leon Mexican match, incase you haven't seen it.

Are you allowed say what it is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

no worries i'm all over it - he pays my bills lately :D

http://www.betrush.com/pick,Morelia___Club_Leon,47691.html

For tomorrow evening, Groningen to beat RKC @2.05 is nice or even nicer, Groningen to score over 1,5 @2.2

RKC will be without their 1st choice GK, Jeroen Zoet.
    It is the Dutch U21 keeper, on loan from PSV where he will return next year and probably will end up 1st choice there soon as well. And if he continues to develop will be the Dutch GK at 1 point as well.
    No idea about the "greatness" of their 2nd choice GK as he only had 5 minutes on the pitch last week after Zoet was sent off. And that he conceded straight on is only normal since it was a penalty.

Then there is Heerenveen - VVV
    VVV is leaking goals a lot and Heerenveen has Finbogasson.
    Odds on any time are just ****, 1.57. 2 or more can be considered @3.6.
    Hat trick @11 for the fun of it.

Will take match going over 3 goal line @1.95

Vitesse - PSV.
    Vitesse will have Bony available and i see no reason not to start him. Mainly been sitting on his arse during ACON

Will wait till i know for sure but if he starts, Vitesse to score over 1,5 @2.62 will be taken.

4th match: Heracles - Willem II

Same as for VVV, Willem II concedes a lot.
    I expected Heracles to have more problems scoring after Armenteros and Overtoom left but they still score easy enough

Heracles over 2,5 @2.1

Probably going to stick this selection in a 3 out of 4 accumulator

inforfun wrote: »
    For tomorrow evening, Groningen to beat RKC @2.05 is nice.

RKC will be without their 1st choice GK, Jeroen Zoet.
    It is the Dutch U21 keeper, on loan from PSV where he will return next year and probably will end up 1st choice there soon as well. And if he continues to develop will be the Dutch GK at 1 point as well.
    No idea about the "greatness" of their 2nd choice GK as he only had 5 minutes on the pitch last week after Zoet was sent off. And that he conceded straight on is only normal since it was a penalty.

Then there is Heerenveen - VVV
    VVV is leaking goals a lot and Heerenveen has Finbogasson.
    Odds on any time are just ****, 1.57. 2 or more can be considered @3.6.
    Hat trick @11 for the fun of it.

Will take match going over 3 goal line @1.95

Vitesse - PSV.
    Vitesse will have Bony available and i see no reason not to start him. Mainly been sitting on his arse during ACON

Will wait till i know for sure but if he starts, Vitesse to score over 1,5 @2.62 will be taken.

4th match: Heracles - Willem II

Same as for VVV, Willem II concedes a lot.
    I expected Heracles to have more problems scoring after Armenteros and Overtoom left but they still score easy enough

Heracles over 2,5 @2.1

Probably going to stick this selection in a 3 out of 4 accumulator

Do you think the midweek internationals will have affected Vitesse or PSV much? I know Strootman played the full game (or close to) against Italy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Spurs at 7/10 to beat Newcastle looks ridicilously short. Its like the bookies are only looking at the league table to price up the match. Spurs have no Defoe or Ade so Im not even sure whos going to play up front for them:confused:
    Newcastle are not 14th/15th best side in the league and with the new frenchys and no real injury worries Newcastle double chance at 5/4 with b365 looks very tasty.

Do you think the midweek internationals will have affected Vitesse or PSV much? I know Strootman played the full game (or close to) against Italy.

Nah, dont think so.

What is good to know though is for Bayern - Schalke tomorrow.
    Schalke already without Huntelaar but Farfan got a 1 day delay coming back from Trinidad where he played with Peru.
    He will only arrive back in Germany tomorrow but Schalke manager already has announced that he will play Farfan against Bayern. Due to too many players missing already he will have to.
    Bayern has Pizarro also only back tomorrow but he is not a 1st team player for them so no sweat there.

no worries i'm all over it - he pays my bills lately :D

http://www.betrush.com/pick,Morelia___Club_Leon,47691.html

do you see the odds on dnb now....

Bookies dont fancy them one bit at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

How many goals will Tottenham score in the first half? None @2.35

The average time Spurs score there first goal at home is the 53rd min

Got that bet off bwin Lasagna incase your interested!

Have also taken most goals 2nd half at 6/5 and the stats are in favour of this big time aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries and suspensions:
    Swansea City v QPR
    Swansea City: Britton (23/0 m) (doubtful)
    QPR: Bosingwa (13/0 d), Diakité (13/0 m), Hoilett (15/2 f), Johnson (3/0 f), Rémy (2/1 f) (doubtful)
    pick 1

Burton Albion v Rotherham
    Burton Albion: Kee (27/7 f), Webster (6/0 d), Zola (24/9 f) (all doubtful), Diamond (30/3 d), Sharps (3/0 d), Stanton (17/1 d), MacDonald (1/0 m)
    Rotherham: Morgan (13/0 d), Shearer (11/0 g)
    pick X2

Grimsby Town v AFC Telford Utd
    Grimsby Town: Hearn (1/0 f)
    AFC Telford Utd: Kinsella (7/1 m) (left the club), Lamplough (1/0 d), Leslie (30/3 m) (doubtful)
    pick 1

Borussia Dortmund v Hamburger SV
    Borussia Dortmund: Owomoyela (0/0 d)
    Hamburger SV: Lam (3/0 m), Badelj (19/1 m), Ilicevic (6/1 m), Sala (7/0 m)
    pick 1

Eintracht Frankfurt v Nürnberg
    Eintracht Frankfurt: Amedick (0/0 d)
    Nürnberg: Stephan (0/0 g), Marcos Antonio (1/0 d), Gebhart (18/2 m), Hlousek (0/0 m)
    pick 1

Bayern München v Schalke 04
    Bayern München: Badstuber (12/0 d), Rafinha (6/1 d), Shaqiri (14/1 m)
    Schalke 04: Fuchs (20/0 d), Papadopoulos (10/1 d), Afellay (10/2 m), Moritz (4/0 m), Huntelaar (19/5 f), Marica (9/2 f)
    pick 1

GD Estoril v Vitória Guimarães
    GD Estoril: João Paulo (7/0 f)
    Vitória Guimarães: Jona (0/0 f), João Amorim (0/0 d), Kanu (2/0 d), Leonel Olímpio (12/0 m), Dinis (0/0 m), Hernâni (0/0 f), NDiaye (9/1 d)
    pick 1

Elazığspor v Besiktas JK
    Elazığspor: Jervis (3/1 f), Sesar (1/0 m), Bilica (20/0 d)
    Besiktas JK: Boral (18/1 m), Almeida (17/9 f), Pektemek (2/0 f), Köybaşı (0/0 d), Uysal (18/1 m), Dentinho (2/0 d)
    pick 1X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Swansea v QPR

Fancy under 2.5 goals in this game.

best price 4/5 with betvictor

dont like betting on unders but i can see this coming in

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,685 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Was on it aswell, no joy there I'm afraid. Lost 1-0, goal in 53rd min and down to 10 about 5 mins later.

do you see the odds on dnb now....

Bookies dont fancy them one bit at all
    No I did not watch the game at all, the guy has gone premium now so no more freebies :(, good tipster though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Was on it aswell, no joy there I'm afraid. Lost 1-0, goal in 53rd min and down to 10 about 5 mins later.

Just checked the result there. Glad I didn't go too big on it. After 4 straight wins, I had thought a loss may have been on the cards.

jkelly85 wrote: »
    Swansea v QPR

Fancy under 2.5 goals in this game.

best price 4/5 with betvictor

dont like betting on unders but i can see this coming in

I wonder why the odds are so high, QPR have trouble scoring goals and they have a pretty solid defense atm... Maybe the bookies think if QPR go 1-0 down they'll go all out attacking cuz they badly need points? I know Swansea are rather overish at home but can't see QPR score more than 1 goal here. Still gone for unders anyway lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

treble for the weekend Man City 4/6 Liverpool 2/5 and Swansea-QPR under 2.5 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Stoke v Reading
    Over 2.5 Goals 21/20
    4 of Stoke's last 5 league games gone over
    Reading's last 5 league games gone over

I like the overs in the Stoke v Reading game on Saturday @ 11/10 Betvictor.Stoke had 4/5 last homes games over and last 4/5 actual games played over and Reading stats are 3/5 overs in away games and 5/5 in last 5 actual games, scoring 10 and conceeding 22 in away games - cracking value here imo, not full stake as the only fear i have is that Stoke suddenly start defending again and Reading's luck in front of goal runs out
    magherakid wrote: »
    Stoke v Reading
    Over 2.5 Goals 21/20
    4 of Stoke's last 5 league games gone over
    Reading's last 5 league games gone over

Great minds hopefully;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Sorry didnt see your post Radonman

• Advertisement

Going to take Arsenal when they reach 11/10. Looking good on the counter so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement