Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEC: Munster vs Racing Métro 92, Sun 20 Jan 12:45pm [MOD WARNING POST 645]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Munster win without BP
    I always felt we needed the 10 points to go through. Leinster left the door open for us by not putting the scarlets and exeter to the sword.

After the 1st loss to Racing, back then I'd have more than accepted the position we find ourselves in today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

If we click we are more than capable of putting Racing to the sword. A cold, dry day, lots of zippy passing & really hoping Downey is used to best effect & that Zebo & Jones can profit from offloads. I'm quietly confident that we can do this, a quick try or 2 in the first 15 mins should help settle the nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Best of luck to the next generation of Munster rugby players, this is your moment. This is why your professional sports players, this is what you have waited for, this match and a HC QF. Fair play ROG, I know we fell out many many years back in The Castle and had to have POC seperate us but you are a great player and you knew this day was always going to come, you will have other games Im sure but it time to pass the baton..
    I want to see pasion, skill, flair, 100% effort.. not 110 , a 100% is fine ...and dont f**k up my weekend 4 way accumulator .. cant believe I got ye -6 at 8/13...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Good luck to Munster today. I hope you win 30-0 with 10 drop goals.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I always support Irish teamd in the Heino, just no BP today for Munster please...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I hope to jesus Munster come out all guns blazing today.

They've looked toothless in attack this last few games and the pack hasn't fronted up like they should have.

Today is a huge chance to lay down a marker - big home crowd should bring out a big home performance.

Time for some of Munster's new breed of leader to come to the fore today.

C'Mon Munster - it's there for the taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Munster win without BP
    Win with 4 tries- no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Three cheers for Sireli Bobo,hon the Racing boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Racing Métro win
    budhabob wrote: »
    Ah feck, upc don't allow red button do they?

afraid it is Red Button lads

Best of hitting the pub to watch (good excuse for an early cheeky pint)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Munster07

Munster win without BP
    In a bit of a dilemma, I have sky and I tried pressing the red button but it keeps saying "There are no programs of this type."
    Heeelp! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'm nervous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Fishooks13

Munster win without BP
    Days like today were made for Thomond Park.

We've been struggling all season but we know we've got some quality players that could got to Quins and get a result. Great incentive as anything can happen in a semi if we get through and then who knows.

There's been a certain exaggeration about the supposed impact Keatley will have on our backplay by some posters, me included. But while we might not see a totally different performance from our backline, I think he will make an impact.

Hoping for 4 tries early so as to avoid a squeky bum!

Hon Munster!

(And if we don't get through at least Leinster will!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Munster07 wrote: »
    In a bit of a dilemma, I have sky and I tried pressing the red button but it keeps saying "There are no programs of this type."
    Heeelp! :(

It won't appear until nearer kick off. No need to panic yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Racing Métro win
    Fishooks13 wrote: »
    Days like today were made for Thomond Park.

We've been struggling all season but we know we've got some quality players that could got to Quins and get a result. Great incentive as anything can happen in a semi if we get through and then who knows.

There's been a certain exaggeration about the supposed impact Keatley will have on our backplay by some posters, me included. But while we might not see a totally different performance from our backline, I think he will make an impact.

Hoping for 4 tries early so as to avoid a squeky bum!

Hon Munster!

(And if we don't get through at least Leinster will!)

Just please don't wait until the last 15 minutes to get the 4 tries and make us all suffer!:)

I love and hate these types of games in equal measure. Just start it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Fishooks13

Munster win without BP
    Quint2010 wrote: »
    Just please don't wait until the last 15 minutes to get the 4 tries and make us all suffer!:)

It would be typical Munster

Expect DOC pounding upfield for the last try with one man to beat at 80minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Someone is going to cry today. I hope it's not me.

Someone is going to cry today. I hope it's not me.

Thats the part that sucks. A lot of Irish rugby fans will get their hearts broken today.

I don't know if this game is going to be harder for Leinster or Munster supporters to watch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Munster win without BP
    Slept in till 12:30, perfect timing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

I thought I was bad watching Leinster games... You can expect Munster to be camped in Racing's 22 for most of the game, and if they don't get the 4 tries quickly the tension will be unbearable..

• Advertisement

Munster win without BP
    Good luck to Munster today. I hope you win 30-0 with 10 drop goals.

Warwick doesn't play for us anymore :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Principal Skinner

Quick congratulations to POM on his MOTM today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Racing Métro win

You beat me to it! Frankie co-commentating. Double jeopardy!

Munster win without BP

Don't think too far ahead, I reckon TOL or David Wallace are in with a shout too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I know most Leinster fans are going to be rooting for Racing to deny Munster 4 trys...that is understandable. There is no need to be dicks about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Munster win without BP
    Looks like a nice dry day. Come on Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Stage is set for a 5th minute injury to Keatley and for JJ to lead Munster to glory

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Munster07

Munster win without BP
    Heroditas wrote: »
    It won't appear until nearer kick off. No need to panic yet.
    And how long exactly should I be waiting? :) This will tell you how much I know about my sky box! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Racing Métro win
    Allez! Allez! Allez!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

He missed touch :O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement